Biles is a real chickenfucker - I have proof

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Jun 14, 2009.

?

small animals and masturbation don't mix -True or false

Poll closed Jun 24, 2009.
  1. true

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. false

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Over the years I have said many things on this forum.
    I have TALKED about goatbangers, chickenfuckers, goat cocks, gorilla cocks, my cock, and a lot of other things, but it was always understood that I was joking around....

For example, deep fried goat cocks. How many times have I spoke about this subject? Quite a few. But of course, I have never, ever, in my life actually went to a butcher shop and asked if the butcher had any extra goat cocks laying around that I could buy and take them home to deep fry. It just doesn't happen.

However, there is a guy in this place that usually makes me laugh who said something rather FUCKED UP a while back and I'm not so sure that he was joking. I must also say I am surprised that no one else has made mention of THIS:

SMALL ANIMALS? FUN AND NORMAL? Yes you are very sick.

This is why my PM is turned OFF at all times.

What is biles talking about? exactly what kind of animals? chickens? hamsters? On second thought I don't want to know.

I have pissed on dog's faces and laughed as I ran down a street with my cock hanging out and piss running down my pant legs. I have wacked a pig in the face when he was chewing on my leather work glove. I have punched dogs and wrapped my jacket around their necks and told the owners to "fuck off you fuckin fuckers fuck or I will kill your fuckin fuck dog you stupid fuck!"

I have not used the Mcloud technique to break a dog's leg but I reckon the day will come.

When I talk about chickenfuckers, I am talking about a drink based on a port whiskey punch Do a search for port whiskey punch or somethin and find out.
    I do not talk about small animals when I am talking about masturbation and stuff, cuz that is fuckin weird.

2. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

I have met only one person who admitted to being a chicken fucker.

It was at a college frat party and after a few drinks this guy admitted he had fucked a chicken.

At a ten year reunion party I was told that he was recruited by the CIA and disappeared into South America.
    The only other detail was that the CIA gave him an unregistered handgun. It did not have serial numbers stamped into the frame.

I stayed away from those parties and that crowd after I saw the gun.

I stay away from anyone who cares that much about poultry.

Biles is just not that kind of guy.
    Period.

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Power fucking a hamster after you have wrapped it up with electrical tape is not "nobody's business". It's everybody's business.
    He's gonna have a hard time getting out of this one. You can't just go and EDIT the thread and take out the part about animals. He said animals.
    If Carradine wants to get off with some sort of oxygen deprivation type of effect, that's his business, that's nobody's business. So it looks like maybe things went bad the last time he tried it.
    Then biles starts talking about ropes and testicles and small animals.

"Please biles! leave me alone... get a girlfriend or something...FUCK!"
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  4. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

OMG lol... just when you think Mcloud can't possibly get any weirder he goes and proves ya wrong.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  5. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

that is a cute pic though :D

6. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

The fuckin thing looks excited...

:D

7. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

8. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

lol, c'mon, u mean u're not gettin horny when u see hippos or zebras matin on tv? ok, they're not small animals, but still. mb if they showed squirlies fuck that would be cool too. it wouldn't hurt, at least

9. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

@ploco: Just remember to use condom, for not to...

[​IMG]

:D:D

10. looseleaf

Good thing we don't see the lower half of that photo.....

:eek:

11. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

"Look biles, I want to be set free, in the backyard. I've had it with this shit. I don't know if your mom made you watch hammy hamster reruns when you were going through puberty, or what the hell happened, but you have to get over that shit now, life goes on"
    [​IMG]

12. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

When I fell during my heart attack period, the family members came and poked through all my stuff, at my house.
    They didn't even wait for me to be fuckin dead, when they went and did that shit.
    I dunno who, because I don't even want to know who, but some of those people in my family, and perhaps even some friends, who kiss ass to some of my family members, came and looked through ALL my property.
    Then, the fuckers blue boxed almost ever large thing I owned, things bigger than, say, a pair of shoes or a shirt, thouse sorts of things. Everything bigger that some un-said weight or sise, some arbitrary list was made and then the stuff was throw away, a lot of that stuff I wish no one had thrown away.

ALL MY PRVATE PROPERTY WAS SCRUTINIZED.
    I don't think I deserved that.
    I don't deserve to feel ashamed.

I sure wish that poor old Kung didn't fall on his sword.
    There is no need for a man to be hit when he is down.

I almost fell on my sword too, except I didn't die and now I still have to smile at uncles and aunts and cousins, any of those fuckers knowing about the didlos in the box that was behind the hot water heater.
    Or the razor sharp maceroni..

I bet my dad thinks I was using the motor oil for auto maintanance......
    I bet no one who poked around my stuff closely investigated the pail full of festering offal....

[I like authentic Chinese cuisine]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  13. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Have you red your PM's Biles?

14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

:rose:
    You see fellas. He ain't jokin. :cool:

Biles it's been nice knowin ya....Up to the point you started talking about small animals, ropes, testicles, dildos, razor sharp maceroni, festering offal.

For 5 years I thought you were the BC version of Charlie Farquarson. It was funny. It was worth comin here for. Well judging by the results of the poll so far, it looks like you're in good company. I never did really belong here anyway.

NOW I HAVE TO GO.

:rose:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  15. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

You're jokin, right?

16. looseleaf

Oh come on man, get a grip!

We have endured all forms of goat cock talk BBQ'ed and chrome plated. Getting monkeys to f**k and one arm chicken f**kers in the halls of art galleries, jayroc and white boys tryin' to be black..... crazy-stupid dogs in the parks, masonic cultists and owl worshipers and other fun topics, now you want to bug-out for some vague references to some private shit hiding behind the water heater???
    Who cares about that voting anyway.

Besides if you're "in the know", those who are into fornication with hamsters and other small creature of that size use duct tape and not regular scotch-type tape for those perverse activities......:eek:

So lighten-up Man. At least he's got no apron and owl icon back in his closets......

Speaking of owls:

A Chinese buddy of mine as a kid would go the his grandfather's basement in the deepest part of Chinatown where white boys dare not tread.
    This old man was well into his 90s and when asked the secret of his longevity , he referred to his special-secret "owl tonic" made of special herbs and flowers from the mainland that could not be gotten via normal channels.

The old guy would make batches in clay pots and the stuff would take about five years to brew before he would take a small shot of the juice every morning.
    Well one day he invited my friend to see how the stuff was made.

With all the ingredients that were tossed-in, one thing was that REALLY impressed my friend as a little kid was a REAL WHOLE DEAD OWL, feathers and all, dropped into the pot and sealed for five years.....

17. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Have ya yet figured out that a fiction writer [Or a guy who invents an internet persona....] cannot invent worlds too well, what he has to do, being non-godlike, is dream up a story that has many parts in it that are truths and too, things he saw and learned, but is changin names and the places, see?
    Got that?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  18. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

LL: Thanks.
    this forum has been my favorite place to be 'open.'

Mac thanks, for being similar and complimentery personality to me in so many ways. Ways you fear.
    What is to be afraid of?
    Don't hurt people or animals and then have as much fun as you want in your life. Don't suffer as much as you want, you will surely suffer as you need lessons, only those will teach, fuck eh?
    That fuckin Freud guy if he had had his chance at you, would have described some mythical beast-like aspect of human myth and ascribed it an illness when what really happened to cause your view was being attacked at 7 by a dog and repeatedly finding your parents water-sports equipment, drug stashes and amazing collection or variously sized and shaped [deleted].
    Not being able to un-paint the imagery that is in you, you are stuck having it influence your art. All artists do that.
    And being a man is an art.

As I said, this is my primary candidness place. SO I like to post here to the few who come to this International forum to to past rants, raves and bullshit.

fini

"...Fear/Terror - "Terror acts powerfully upon the body through the medium of the mind and should be employed in the cure of madness. Fear accompanied with pain and the sense of shame has sometimes cured the disease". That was written almost two centuries ago in 1818 by Dr. Benjamin Rush, father of American psychiatry, and the first president of the APA, whose face still appears on the official seal of the American Psychiatric Association. Dr. Rush advocated and practiced terror by designing and using the straitjacket, the tranquilizer chair and "fear of death" on numerous inmates in 19th century lunatic asylums. Rush once had his son locked up in an insane asylum - some father!
    ..."
    [permission granted to copy and past with the link provided for education and research and My Personal Agenda purposes and too, Goldberg, my shyster, says I have to]
    http://www.antipsychiatry.org/weitz2.htm

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  19. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly.

ahem... :deal:

uhh anyway, what turns you on is your business. but whatever you said about trannies and what kind of pics you have in your C:/trannies directory, (yeah it comes with win7) is your business too. I hope you appreciate the amount of effort it takes for me to try to block out of my mind all the stuff about ropes and animals and whatever else. there is hope for everyone, please Biles just whack off to Pam Anderson twice a week or somethin and everything wil be fine.

Be normal like me and watch this peace brother.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011