Black Hornet is obsessed with german stuff

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Mar 18, 2012.

?

Black Hornet is a troll/obsessed with german stuff.

1. Yeah, he is a troll of some sort.

66.7%
  2. No, he is just a normal person.

11.1%
  3. Mcloud is a woodpecker (added by -exec-)

22.2%
  1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

All this guy has done since he has come to this thread is go on about german planes, german technology, german guns, german torpedos, german subs, german exhaust. He is obviously obsessed with german superiority in aircraft design. Call him a troll or whatever. I'm ignoring the guy after this.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  2. black hornet

black hornet Well-Known Member

Like the P-40 thread right? or the SAAB J 21, ( Swedish fighter), thread. Round vs fishtail exhaust also encompasses all fighters, not just German, so in a nutshell, what you've posited is bs. I also posted on the Tempest thread.

But as the war did involve both allied & Axis types, it does mean that discussions regarding Axis & German planes will be part of this or any Warbird oriented forum. if you don't like the threads I post, don't participate in them.
    & if you're not fond of German warbirds or discussions about them, then by the same token, don't post on threads involving them. Or get therapy for the psychological issue you have with German technology.

3. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

test question: you admire mk 108 and consider it is as a unsurpassed masterpiece of gloomy teuton genius?

4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

I would have liked the woodpecker option....

5. boa

boa Well-Known Member

I don't know who he is so I can't vote:dunno:

6. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

They were the favorite of many tail gunners in Bf110s....

:D

7. black hornet

Mcloud quote;
    "I recall reading somewhere that the roll rate of the late model 44-45 109s at high speeds was extremely slow, and that it was completely obsolete as a fighter in high speed combat. Drag coefficient of late model 109s was terrible,"

Not as 1 sided as he would have us believe.

& as to superiority comment, its not that simple, all fighters have strong & weal points. P-51 fast at high altitude, but poor climb rate compared to other late war fighters. Spitfire has excellent elevator authority & turn performance, yet poor dive & roll performance. 109 poor rear visibility, good dive, climb & accelaration.

Painting things with a simple broad brush as that is just not how it is.

8. black hornet

9. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure black hornet is Jorge Aldo from facebook. Thoughts are it may be "ghandi" from WBFH. We had a very extensive discussion regarding the P-40. This guy just jumps in, starts saying the P-40 is a piece of junk and Americans are arrogant. He uses big dictionary words and poor grammar construction indicating he is not likely from the USA. Still yet, he is trying to convince folks he is able to express his great knowledge and has a difficult time in holding back his youthful attacks and poor grammar. It's too bad. Like I said, his knowledge about Germany's equipment is probably good, like mine is about P-38's, but I know better than to start saying it's better than everything in the RPS list.

10. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

That's because we already know the P-38 is better than everything in the RPS. :D

11. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

That may be, if he even gets a chance to shoot at something with it. ;) :turret:

12. boa

boa Well-Known Member

Gandhi is not from Brazil:D

13. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Hahahah :p

If I knew as much as black hornet seems to imply he knows, I would test the WBFH current modeling and do some engineering research. :dura:

14. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

That's good. I like Brazilians. Have had good conversation and fun with them in the arenas. :D

15. boa

boa Well-Known Member

really?

16. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

17. black hornet

Sticks & stones. C'mon, Mcloud, I think you're better than that.

No Al, not the person you mention. American & proud of it for starters, Americans give twice as much to non-religious charity than Canadians do. P-40 is one of my favorite planes, see below...

Americans gave 1.6 percent of their aggregate income to charity in 2007, with donations totaling $190 billion. This rate of giving is more than double that of Canadians, who gave only 0.7 percent of aggregate income ($7.9 billion in total) to charity (see chart above).

http://blog.american.com/?p=9220

A. No developed country approaches American giving. For example, in 1995 (the most recent year for which data are available), Americans gave, per capita, three and a half times as much to causes and charities as the French, seven times as much as the Germans, and 14 times as much as the Italians. Similarly, in 1998, Americans were 15 percent more likely to volunteer their time than the Dutch, 21 percent more likely than the Swiss, and 32 percent more likely than the Germans. These differences are not attributable to demographic characteristics such as education, income, age, sex, or marital status. On the contrary, if we look at two people who are identical in all these ways except that one is European and the other American, the probability is still far lower that the European will volunteer than the American. http://www.american.com/archive/2008/march-april-magazine-contents/a-nation-of-givers

Sinead O-Connor said; US ain't got no culture. She should take some time to appreciate the fact that the Women's movement was spearheaded by the US in the 70's, not some supposedely culturally advanced European country. Coming out movement, ( whether you agree with or not), also happenned here for the most part.

The British were fed by the US in 1940 during BOB, & got LEE/Grant tanks which according to many, saved em in the North African desert.

P-40 was 1st plane to beat the Japanese, excellent roll rate, could take more punishment than P-51. Eric shilling said it was more maneuverable also. If it had got a 2 stage supercharger, it would have ben a monster.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  18. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Oh, you are not talking about giving of alms, you are talking about methods to dodge taxes and propping yourself so you can brag about how good you are. Don't talk the talk, yankee, walk the walk.
    Charity is not something given so you can brag about it.

Don't you tell me or Mac about our charity here. We don't have the problems you have in the states and it is because we give, not in spite of it.
    You cannot eat a hand grenade. You need a potato and a pot to cook it in, those are things many millions of poor yanks can't find, unless they open a meth lab so they can make some money, or the millions kept in cages [prisons] can perhaps farm some vegetables in the chain gang, eh?

CANUCKS GIVE ALMS. Bragging about something like that is so FULL OF SHIT.
    How much do you give to men holding out their hands on the street. Do you?
    How much of your money buys bombs and planes and tanks and, dare I say, USA NAPALM? USA TAXES PAID FOR IT.
    What sort of 'giving' are you referring to, Yank?
    Niel Young calls it
    The Napalm Hand

19. black hornet

You don't give, taxation is mandatory, giving is voluntary. Grab a dictionary. We do walk the walk, Haiti was saved by the US also.

& you do have problems that are worse than problems we have. Teenage alcohol consumption for one.

September 3, 2009
    UK is violent crime capital of Europe

The United Kingdom is the violent crime capital of Europe and has one of the highest rates of violence in the world, worse even than America, according to new research.

Analysis of figures from the European Commission showed a 77 per cent increase in murders, robberies, assaults and sexual offences in the UK since Labour came to power.

The total number of violent offences recorded compared to population is higher than any other country in Europe, as well as America, Canada, Australia and South Africa.

http://www.democracyforums.com/frontpage/?p=vB32904

Overtaxing a people or nation doesn't solve its social problems. Only the naiive belive that.

20. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Giving of money and asking for a receipt is not charity it is a TAX DEDUCTION yankee.

WHERE DID YOU FIND OUT? A poll results!

I have never asked, with my hand out.
    I have though, given alms to a man with his hand out. Probably enough, if I had collected receipts, to buy a fuckin house by now.
    Teenage alcoholism is how high? How do you know?
    Let's see some citations. And then some more. You will see different figures in each of your staistics [polls] fishing. Why is that? Well, if you knew about THINGS you would shut up about half of the THINGS you are shilling.

Exhaust stacks and charity statistics? Are you a polymath or a fuckin bullshitter.
    ?
    [block blac Hornet from future encounters?]
    CLICK