Black Hornet is obsessed with german stuff

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Mar 18, 2012.

?

Black Hornet is a troll/obsessed with german stuff.

1. Yeah, he is a troll of some sort.

66.7%
  2. No, he is just a normal person.

11.1%
  3. Mcloud is a woodpecker (added by -exec-)

22.2%
  1. black hornet

black hornet Well-Known Member

Who asks for a reciept? Nonsense. I have slept in my car many times. You don't know who your're talking to. Name calling only establishes you are the Troll. Soup kitchens are big business? what a dingus. I bet you've never even visited here.

September 3, 2009
    UK is violent crime capital of Europe

The United Kingdom is the violent crime capital of Europe and has one of the highest rates of violence in the world, worse even than America, according to new research.

Analysis of figures from the European Commission showed a 77 per cent increase in murders, robberies, assaults and sexual offences in the UK since Labour came to power.

The total number of violent offences recorded compared to population is higher than any other country in Europe, as well as America, Canada, Australia and South Africa.

http://www.democracyforums.com/frontpage/?p=vB32904

Overtaxing a people or nation doesn't solve its social problems. Only the naiive belive that. You hate me because of where I was born & because of my aviation interests, congrats its official, you're a hater.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Perfect. I do not have to read that guy's words anymore.
    Goa ahead blacky, retort all you want.
    Goof
    [look it up]

3. black hornet

If you don't get a reciept, there's no tax deduction Canucky. Do I have to do all the education for you? Giving to relief aid isn't about tax breaks. Ridiculous.

United States consumes about 6 ½–7 L of pure alcohol per person per year, but is among the bottom 50 percent of alcohol-consuming nations. Luxembourg is the highest and Mexico is the lowest. Not that nontemperance nations such as Germany, Spain, France, and Portugal have higher per-capita alcohol consumption than the United States and Canada,
    http://wps.prenhall.com/chet_hewlings_nutrition_1/81/20890/5347964.cw/content/index.html

Alcohol in teens in Europe

An alcohol researcher at the University of the West of England, said that "people as young as 20s are currently dying of alcohol-related liver disease, and even teens are developing it".
    http://alcohol-statistics-in-europe.own69.com/alcohol_in_teens/

A European survey reveals 'chronic' drinking problems in 15 and 16-year-olds, which leads to rifts with parents, unplanned pregnancies and injuries.
    The survey found more than half of teenagers in the UK have been binge-drinking in the past month

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-drinking-champions-Europe.html#ixzz1pbVph9Jl

4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

5. black hornet

Devil horns, a Dio fan perhaps.

Canada averaging 11.5 suicides per 100,000 people and the U.S. averaging just a bit lower at 11.0 suicides per 100,000 people in the years from 2000 through 2007.
    http://politicalcalculations.blogspot.com/2011/02/us-vs-canada-suicide-edition.html

However, little research has addressed the fact that the suicide rate among Canada's youth, especially for males, is higher than that of the United States. For example, in 1988 the suicide rate for men aged 74 or older in Canada was 30.6 per 100,000 followed by 29.2 for those aged 25-34, 28.0 for those aged 55-64, and 26.9 for those aged 15-24 (Lester, 1994). In contrast, the suicide rate for men in the United States aged 75 or older in 1988 was 57.8, and for youths aged 15-24 was 21.9.

Uber Canada eh? Mebbe not.

6. black hornet

Canada's Crime Rate 50 % Higher than U.S.

an article by Canada's National Post columnist David Frum where he revealed that "Canada's overall crime rate is now 50 percent higher than the crime rate in the United States.” Moreover, "Since the early 1990s, crime rates have dropped in 48 of the 50 states and 80 percent of American cities. Over that same period, crime rates have risen in six of the 10 Canadian provinces and in seven of Canada’s 10 biggest cities.”

He also cites the most recent complete data available from both countries that shows that in 2003, the violent crime rate in the United States was 475 per 100,000 people; while up north, there were 963 violent crimes per 100,000 people. The figure for sexual assault in Canada per 100,000 people was more than double that of the United States: 74 as opposed to 32.1; and the assault rate in Canada was also more than twice that of the states: 746 to America's 295 for the people.

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/1/24/150547.shtml

You asked for it hezey, there it is. I've never understood the hate you harbor. Hating a person for where they are born, well we covered that in the other thread.

7. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

I am an American.

I am truly embarrassed and ashamed by the behavior of this "person" black hornet.

Please, I ask you all to forgive and do not let blck horny here make you believe the majority of us Yanks are like him in any way.

I apologize to all my Canadian brothers, Euro brothers and all Forum brothers.

He does NOT represent most Americans- United States of America- Americans.

8. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

You have Lady Gaga.
    You can keep her.
    Poor bastard

9. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by looseleaf View Post
    I am an American.

Hezey, you are such an ignoramus. Just like the typical arrogant selfish self centered narrow minded filthy minded, rude, obnoxious Canadian who lives off of other people and their discounts. You think one wacko butch/dike in the US represents 470,000,000+ people? How narrow minded can you get. All you people are interested in is drinking, coming to my town to buy discounted homes and building materials...until recently (exchange rate).
    :nono: :@drunk: :alc: :dark: Reminds me of the rest of the idiots who all they can do with their life is work in their pitiful job, or leech off other working folks, and then drink it all away again, like the other Europeans.

10. looseleaf

HA HA HA HA HA !!!!

Hez, you're right.. we are poor bastards "lady" gaga.. makes me gag....

but I still don't like "string bean-scream on".. she scares me... :D...

11. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I should have put the word SARCASM in little brackets for you. Back off.

Did not you listen to the song I attached? Or at least, uh, look at it's title and think, 'why would Hezey post a nice song with a title like "You Gave Me Strength To Stand Alone Again"
    Come on, grow a brain.
    Canadians don't shoot at Yankees. We do business with em.
    That is all we ever needed from USA. Goods.
    And
    What passes for art is a matter of taste.
    You can have Germanotta.
    I will foever love My Canadian Music Iconsm people like
    Anne Murray, Niel Young, Gordon Lightfoot....
    Montana Slim:

Oops, wrong he was a Yankee. Oh, was he?
    Wait.
    Texan?
    There is a lot of yodeling in Tejas, eh?
    Oh, uh:

See, we get what we need from USA.
    And vice versa.
    ?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  12. looseleaf

You forgot:

Lorn Greene
    Paul Anka
    William Shatner
    Peter Jennings
    Raymond Massey
    Brian Adams
    Shania Twain*
    Keanu Reeves
    Sarah McLachian
    Alanis Morisette
    Loreena McKennit*

*- good god those woman are HOT ! :@prayer:

and one is a redhead!
    :D

13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

hez, n/m

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  14. boa

boa Well-Known Member

Mc stop editing posts 12 hours later:director:

15. black hornet

I apologize for Looseleaf, yes he's exceptionally unintelligent & that's the rap Europeans give us, but really most of us aren't THAT slopeheaded & into immature personal attacks. Myself? I've never had an issue with Canada, but will respond to hate sent in our direction.

As an asides, Volunteering is different to donations. Time, blood etc.

Americans were 15 percent more likely to volunteer their time than the Dutch, 21 percent more likely than the Swiss, and 32 percent more likely than the Germans. These differences are not attributable to demographic characteristics such as education, income, age, sex, or marital status. On the contrary, if we look at two people who are identical in all these ways except that one is European and the other American, the probability is still far lower that the European will volunteer than the American. http://www.american.com/archive/2008...tion-of-givers

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  16. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

17. T-U-R-B-O

T-U-R-B-O Member

18. looseleaf

Seems like blackie got his mom to join the forum here !

:rolleyes:

19. looseleaf

You are a wise man, Hez....

:cheers:

It will be only a matter of time before the forum's own Wilbur Duckworth

will fade in our collective memory... :D

20. boa

boa Well-Known Member

Hey BH, Is there any hidden point behind all those threads?
    Like.... Fh is different than history ?
    like... I want to fuck up some people ?
    Dunno man, give us connection ...