Bye Bye FH

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by RayV, Sep 26, 2002.

1. RayV

RayV Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 26, 2002
  2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

It'll stop the same day that gold & otto bullshit gets sorted out, I reckon.

3. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I'm amazed lately with one thing:
    People keeps saying: i'm tired of this bullshit, i'm tired of ottos, i'm tired of newbies, i'm tired..... so, good bye FH!! :mad:

Later, after two weeks, i see them flying again, talking a bout the good old times.... I'd like to say something to that people:

Please, stop messing around with your whines, and asking for comprehension or kind words from people who remain here. You "leave" calling all we like, and all what was given to you for free, a shit. Don't expect kind words from me, not any more.
    I got tired of the game some time ago, but nobody knew about it until i returned (except xexeuu, maybe).

My request with this post: If people wants to leave the game, for me it's ok, many of those who left, are better not playing (better thing for them, more relaxed in life, and better thing for us, we don't have to hear cries and whines all day), but please, no need to announce to everybody and ask for comprehension. Just leave. BB

If i ever leave, you will never know

4. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Well said :@prayer: .This game is what me make out of it.

karma-

5. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

well said, broz!

in general, i feel the same as broz...

the following has nothing to do with me feeling sorry about someone leaving or not, but...
    i think, it's ok to tell all that a regular guest is leaving to prevent the "where is xxx, have you seen xxx lately?" in radio.
    for friends, who should know the reasons, the retiring pilot can send them a private message.
    if someone wants to protest against something, he also can tell the reasons to developers.
    surely he can show his disappointment in forum, too. but for what? to leave the rest in rumour and bad mood? by thinking, that himself's opinion about some points regarding the game is so mentionable and true? that is bad habit for me...

i don't want to speculate about those, who reentered the arena with different nicks after "leaving", but if someone feels something wrong here, argue and debate, but don't try to poison the atmosphere with words about "bullshit" as a "last" good-bye.

this game is an opportunity, with no fundamental rights for the gamers.
    but the community and the forum are related to several duties, a member "signs" by participating. at least he should do so...

nevertheless i feel sorry about every leaving part of the game, i ever encountered!

6. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

It's their own choice to announce it openly... if they want, they can announce it... I don't care, I didn't do it... I just make sure people aren't mistaking by posting replys like this in threads like these...

greetze, Zembla

7. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

:eek:

8. -nicae-

Saying good bye isn't in all a bad thing.

You get to know that a person is leaving,
    perhaps leave him a farewell message,
    see what he cant stand here,
    or why he cant continue with us.

Or at least remember the old days, for the last time... :rose:

9. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

:(

I truly wish that you come back soon, 2 weecks will be too much

10. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Ok, i agree it's sad to have a person leaving what is "fun" (sometimes i wonder if some people know what real fun is :dunno: ) for him, but leaving in bad ways, doesn't deserve my sorry. You have been enjoying a game, sharing it with other people, and that all, for free. So, bb messages should be (imo) something like:
    Bb community (yes, we are community though some people doesn't think it), thanks for the fun i've had during this time, but it's over now for me. I hope you still feel that thrill i had, and enjoy it as much as i have during my game time. See you soon, my friends.

That's all. No need to talk about program's mistakes, people's mistakes, and your repressed hate. If someone doesn't act like that, all i will say to him is: i can't say i'm not happy you leave.

11. -nicae-

if ray said something like that, he took it back ;)

12. ozemale6t9

ozemale6t9 Well-Known Member

Hi,

I came to this forum too late to see what Rays post was (already removed).

It is not good to see so many 'taking a break' from the game, but to all those who do, I wish you luck in your RL and hope to be dodging your bullets again soon in your VL.

As for ppl posting such messages...it is good they have the courtesy to say goodbye, no matter what the circumstances.

I do think however, it would be better if we could have a topic just for hello/goodbye messages.

Newbies could post here when they first sign-up with forum, and veterans could say their goodbyes when they are taking a timeout.

just an idea....

regards, Oz

13. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

lol i left like 3 different times, but i came back. so now when i leave for an extended period, it will be called R-n-R. ( rest and relaxation) i think i may be taking another one soon. so let it be noted.

14. -nicae-

TnB, BnZ and now RnR :)

15. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I suggest a new one: BnW ===>Bye and Welcome. Would be fine ;)