cheating(are we going to quake direcction?)

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by anitax, Sep 8, 2000.

1. anitax

anitax Member

Last night i saw how lite throw a drone plane to one of my squadies when he was at his 6 at d2, and y the radio appeared xxxx killed by drone lite or something like that, let me explain a bit:
    the lite's f4f dive to kill some commandos at ground, my squadie dive in a zeke to kill him, when the zeke was at dead 6 at d2, another Zeke appeared in the same instant and collided with my squadie, my squadie dies but as all know you can not collide with planes from the same side as oneself.

What do I think of this? lite knew he was going to be killed in a few moments, he typed some command allowed to administrators and put a drone between him and the pursuit.

This is not an ethical behaviour off course, in fact the last changes in planes, strange gunnerys and non standard patches are making the effect on us to get bored, and rethink the posibility to develop our own server( i have the 0.16 beta code that aike published on ugly news the august of 99, great work in documentation), or play at java fh server with the 2.70 version or go to pay per play game.

Perhaps the russian server is lossing the original idea of the aircombat the gentlement pilots who manage with respect at their counterparts, please don't let the freebirds will be a quake air combat game.

Just my opinion, Anitax

2. gladio

gladio Well-Known Member

just for say that yesterday one of my squadmates (suprem) had a similar problem with -lite-.
    Suprem was chasing an enemy with a Zero, while a drone (Betty) appear behind suprem and kill him. The point was assigned to -lite-......strange nah ??
    I've noticed that is rare but was not the first time.
    Can someone explain us about it ?
    Thanks

------------------
    gladio - Regia Aeronautica

3. gladio

gladio Well-Known Member

no need answer at my question anymore.....lite has explained me what's matter [​IMG]

------------------
    gladio - Regia Aeronautica

4. -neon-

-neon- Well-Known Member

It is a strange moment. You didnt saw any drone, but just think that lite did drone. You know here is killshooter on. Your squad friend may fire on f4f, but hitted that 2nd zero on same (gold) color. All bullets he was firing go back to his self. And if he for example hit pilot, same bullet hit his own pilot.

------------------
    See you in sky
    мл. лейтенант 228 ShAD VVS RKKA

5. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Please, explain to all.