Cheating or Not Cheating? I want to know....

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by gawong, Sep 12, 2000.

1. gawong

gawong Well-Known Member

Christiansted, St. Croix U.S. Virgin Islands
    I want to know if there is some new feature in FH that I am not aware of. And if there is please tell me because I want to learn... Let me explain. Tonight or should I say this morning, I see a kill credit awarded to red pilot wobbie for killing drone [*******]. Now only seven (7) players were in the arena, and had been for quite a while. The arena could not seem to build numbers. Now whether its commandos or V-1s you need to have at least ten players. How do you drop a drone with only seven players. Now the host did not say say kill of commando [handle]. It said kill of drone [*******]. I asked that pilot repeatedly how do you accomplsih that and how did he do it with only seven players, but he never responded. I wont mention the player's name in this forum, however, if this is considered cheating, any administrator can contact me on icq or when I am in the arena. I will gladly tell them discretely. If it is not, then I apologize.

2. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

These days many pilots are reporting strange sights and phenomens. There is growing rumour that ETs preparing to embark on Earth.

Actually the US military is testing a very new and secret weaponry - fully Robotized Flying Objects (RFO), inc. using anti-gravitation and cloaking.

PS: I hope you get the allegory? [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by grobar (edited 12 September 2000).]

3. gawong

gawong Well-Known Member

Christiansted, St. Croix U.S. Virgin Islands
    No FOO Fighters plz [​IMG]