Color photos from 1910 Russia

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Red Ant, Aug 26, 2010.

1. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Back to the pictures, I think that's awesome photography for 1910. I would like to view the original prints just to see how those photos were made.

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

3. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Color me surprised mr. Wikindian. I thought it was you who started throwing mud in this thread, and positioned himself pretty much near heaven.

-Z

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  4. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Ah, come on, before all this political correctness BS got going in full swing, everyone just called them Indians, and many still do.
    I just searched Wikipedia, and apparently even the government is still using the term "Indian" at times. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bureau_of_Indian_Affairs

5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Me and Biles call 'em injuns. They call us the white man. Just like Louis farrakhan. Round these parts they politicians call them first nations peoples. they don't pay taxes, If you play lacrosse against them you must wear a helmet or they will kill you. Cops will come with flashing lights. 6 nations vs the battalion is basically a 1 hour race war. 6 nations people have their own cigarette plant near hamilton. The government cant stop them.

I drove on to an Indian reservation by mistake once..it was kind of scary hwy 21 near Southampton ontario....I was driving along a scenic route near lake Huron, the next the thing I knew there were injuns lookin at me funny, ((not "ha-ha" funny either) It is a very bad thing for a white man in a car to drive on to an Indian reservation. they Injuns figure you're not supposed to be there. They have guns and alcohol all over the place. that's why Injuns have their own fuckin police. Saugeen Maitland police. I'm serious.

Okay those pics of russia are nice. In russia you have ethnic peoples, Uzbek, Khazak, Turkmenistan, Tajikistanis. same as injuns over here but they don't play lacrosse and they drink vodka instead of CC. CC is made in Walkerton Ontario. Injun chiefs like CC. a short drive from the reserve. Uzbeks like CC and Wisers.

6. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Pretty smart for a 7 year old. :deal:

7. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

I know, but calling someone who is a Native American, an Indian is like some foreigner calling me a Yankee when I was in the South, where I should be called a Rebel, or Redneck. Or, like calling a Bison a Buffalo when it isn't the same animal. Course, one must live in the USA to UNDERSTAND THESE THINGS. :deal: :D

8. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

"injuns" or "engines" is just a mis-pronunciation developed in the Southern US of the actual word "Indian". Lazy southern grammar annoys me sometimes.

9. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

OMG. Me and Biles have been calling these people injuns our whole lives and never put it together that injuns is a mongrelized word for Indians...WOW, I never would have put that together, thanks alw! Hey Alw, how do you think 10 tons of thermate showed up at the WTC? Just wanted your opinion.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  10. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

11. Keerbassesync

Keerbassesync Member

gerard , Im really happy that Aria and Kipelov are famous not only in Russia but also in other countries, particularly in France. Can you tell us which of their songs you like most? Thank you

12. Red Ant

LOL ... sometimes you actually, really are hilarious ... :D ... just not when you posting pictures of thermate man. :ass:

13. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Watch Loose Change and you'll get a good idea. In short, the US administration is fully responsible, not the Muslims, OR THE JEWS. Just a reason to go to war, false flag operation.

14. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Those photo-shopped images look washed out. Those from Sergei Mikhailovich Prokudin-Gorskii look quite original.

Some interesting photo-shopped images have been done by Sergey Larenkov are pretty interesting.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What are those big inflated things that look like a pill capsule?

15. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

:dura:

16. Red Ant

Maybe they're barrage balloons, to protect against enemy low flying aircraft.

17. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

They're cyanide for the masses.

-Z

18. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

19. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Sure you guys don't know what it is. Your country just never got bombed.

And please don't joke about the Siege.

20. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

As a child I used to play cowboys and Injuns, but never really understood what the fuck I was doing....I just ran around the yard in my cowboy hat and twin cap guns, shooting at guys with bows and arrows thinking "why are they called injuns?"
    I get it now

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Hey Mcloud, why do you reckon they call 'em "injuns"?"
    "I don't know pardner, it's a gall dern mystery...next time I'm in Texas I'll ask alw, I betcha he knows.."

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010