Combat Report - 30 November 1940

Discussion in 'I/JG54 Grunherz' started by Buenau, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Buenau

Buenau Well-Known Member

Combat Report ? 30 November 1940

Mission: free hunt
    Pilots: morfin-celts, medic-wurban
    Plane: 109E
    Claims: 8 kills (morfin ? 3 (1xDB3-F, 2xSpit1), celts 2xi16, medic 3 (2xi16, 1xi153), wurban 0
    Losses:1 (celts collis with choote)

Comments;
    Golds fields was f15-f12-f14-f13-f16 only, we up f15, on 5k lvl cruising to f12 and turn to f11, on 1/2 way stec find a 2 cons, me&celts in, its was DB3F with cover - spit, I down db3, and after circle down spit (strange cover, isn?t? ;) ), after climb we find 2 cons near f11, stec kill both, over f11 we attack 2xi16, 1 on my 6 was killed by celts (wtg), f11 was clr, we otw in hot place, f17, for make kill for wurban, over f17 was 2 co-alt cons (i153&spit), was a little dogfight, I?m check a 2 cons higher, and we dive to f16, before that stec hit i153 and celts hit i16, I got a spit on my 6 ;), others guys was clr (imho), I drag spit to f16, but spit was faster, I make skissors, stec hlp me and I hit him. We was low near f16 and dive E, in thet moment we randevouz a low con on our 12 with 4 golds on his 6, stec&celts trying to hit him&celts collis this that choote (if I?m not right, guys, tell how was :) ). After that shocke we rtb. We make 8 kills, but loose 1 ;(, his plane was blown by red body, I think red make at special ;) It was a good sortie, but next time we must be carefully with close distance.

P.S. Bad english, sry :)

P.P.S. I have a track and can a send it if u need.

2. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

nice.. pls post the track.. I'm curious,thx

3. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

All happened much as Buenau said. Stec was low with the con and I was on his 6, at about D2. The con pulled up sharply and there was the explosion (i thought for a split-second he had been pk'd) but flying through the debris I hit the chute.

Talk about gutted :(

WTG tho guys, nice sortie. Now I just have to wait a whole damn ToD for another with you.

-glas-/-celts

4. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

5. Buenau

Buenau Well-Known Member

i can only send in from mail. give me adress.

6. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

ah..not neccessary... stec's highlights were enough

thx anyway