combat report february 41

Discussion in 'I/JG54 Grunherz' started by big-jo, Jul 4, 2003.

1. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

Mission: fighter sweep f18 f2
    plane:109e
    piots: heino,illo,medic,bosstr and kearby
    claims:5(medic p40,i16),(illo spit?)(kearby spit)(heino spit)
    losses: 2 (heino and boostr), medic discoed

After medic took off alone, i had orders of to follow him, we chased a p40 low with a gold. p40 fought very well , although we had too much fuel. Trying clr medic's 6 who was doing knife combat, i went to 12 of con and climbed in spiral, so he chased me, he hit me 10x12 and my vator, 1 aileron blown off, and eng in fuel too. I had 30 sec for bail, but i was at 200 m more or less so i climbed until 800 m, a few sec more and i would be dead. Medic shot down p40. After take off again with those who landed for re arming we went to F2. In the way medic killed a i16. When we arrived near F2 we spotted some cons a bit low. Boostr and me chased a p40, but he dove and we broke for form up again. In this moment more or less medic had disco, but after watchin track, i see medic exploded although server said he left. Then wesaw a con below us, illo and heino attacked him. I saw a dot ( lagg) climbing a bit far , so I went to check with boostr, he saw us thx a gold and broke, i climbed but boostr tried kill him without sucessfull. We formed up again, in this moment illo killed 1 red, dunno what plane, also i killed a spit tring climbing to rest of squad.
    Here there is a moment of big confussion for me, coz there were a lot of cons in all parts. I was a bit nervous in 09 and i wasn t concentrated and i didn t folow boostr, i foguht with spit (who would be max fighting with me and illo later),high and f4f, while boostr were fighting far of me with cons ( i didn t see in that moment).heino were my 7 h at d15 more or less chasing a con, also he had a con at 6, but i went yo help illo, he had 2 cons near shooting him, but he escaped of them. Heino killed con which he had at 12, but con of 6 warped and at d6 killed pilot of heino.

Boostr were low ( as i could see in track) with 2 cons at 6 running, illo said me go down, but in that moment i couldn t understand he wanted i help to boostr :( he was capturated.

Later illo and me went to F18 had 2 cons at 6 long, illo broke to left, and me to right too much wide, i couldn t see like illo shot down to zvhik in combat, but in track i see lagg smoking,but while other con, max in spit was chasing illo climbing, but i cleared illo's 6. We fought in team vs max, but he escaped, coz we saw some cons a bit high, in this moment we arrive to f18 with 2 cons 6 long high, p40 and spit, we fought with them without sucesfful. The p40 was pbarry, who were helping us 20 min beofre with the nick zvask :/

That s all, btw in RL would be 6 kills but zvhik ditched in his territory

sorry by my bad english

Last edited: Jul 4, 2003
  2. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

I killed 2 planes;)
    i 16 and lagg

3. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

sorry :eek: :p

4. -haupt

-haupt Well-Known Member

Posted by big-jo:"That s all, btw in RL would be 6 kills but zvhik ditched in his territory"

Who forced this guy to ditch? If you got proofs of his ditch, this is counted as a kill in I/JG54. :znaika:

proofs = track or eyewitness (other pilot from I/JG54)

ps: nowadays we cant get this kill officialy because our super automated reports page isnt working yet BUT after we get it working, the pilot's score (sorties/kills) in our site will be more important. :)

5. Buenau

Buenau Well-Known Member

Almost every our sortie in this tod was finished with looses! We need stop it!
    Be carefull. guys. We have only 1 life :)