Deep six this map

Discussion in 'TabaHost General Discussion' started by --ohno, Sep 24, 2006.

1. --ohno

--ohno Guest

Nobody is flying this boring map, change it to something
    more interesting... please!

2. skycpt

skycpt Well-Known Member

While I like the rotating maps , I agree with ohno. Maybe reducing the time this map is used would be a good compromise.

3. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

Hi! thanks for comment, but I do not believe that ppl do not come here becouse these or that map... It is due a lot of other aspects...
    Midway is, (if you are talking about Midway terrain), IMHO a very intersting map. where people can use other skills besides jabo/fight jobs. there is 7 CVs that has power to sunk enemy Cvs, the planes availlable are (almost) historically adequate to period (excepts Betties from CV that I disagree, but, it is needed).
    Yesterday me and -jaya- had a nice couples of missions and we (-jaya-) did the 1st TH reset at Midway terrain. that was cool... searching and destroying enemy CVs... reporting positions at radio, keeping track for friends and patrolling all atoll area... :)
    There is a lot of possible games at that terrain... It is just a matter to has open mind and really see the tactical situation ... :D

4. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

double post

...where people can use other skills besides jabo/fight/head-on/run away jobs....

Besides, Midway terrain is just one (almost) TabaMonth length...

:D

Last edited: Sep 26, 2006