[Deleted]

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, Apr 15, 2011.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I am doing it. As we speak [or whatever] right now.
    Holed up at my moms house killing some time while she being not al right.
    I am downstairs.
    I have this computer I brought and I have been compiling my linux.
    I am calling it
    [Deleted]-Linux-OS.9b
    It is for intel only, has no support for virtual machine hardware and it is patched to use a cool scheduler and the kernel is squished real good so it is way small and too, really fast. It is made for dule core intels.

Man this is a delicate a job as seducing a girl.

[deleted]-Linux-OS
    ^
    I
    I
    I
    If you want to find out
    what [deleted] is/are
    you gotta really want to know.
    I might not tell you anyway.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

oops

3. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

kama-sutra
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Good luck and have fun. :cheers:

I've tried Unbuntu and Puppy Linux- Puppy was really small.

I had Unbuntu and Vista on a dual boot in the computer for a couple of years.

Then Vista started acting-up and finally died. Using a restore disc I was able to fix

Vista and save all my files.

HOWEVER those Moth*******kers ... when I used my restore disc (that was made after I had the dual boot system) IT ERASED THE LINUX dual booting feature !!!!!!!!

to quote the great gwong : BASTARDS !!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Microsoft suck-up, I am considering going to Windows 7 Ultimate and using the XP dual boot system so just maybe I can load a running FHWB program..... :dunno:

Hope the gods find favor in this endeavor...

Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Do people use this linux/unbuntu/etc etc etc etc. stuff because it is better than windows 7, or because they installed it on their computer thinking that it was better than win7, or because it is worse than win7 and they are the type that just love fuckin computer problems?

I am becoming more and more disconnected from the activities and reasonings of others. not my thread. ill shut up

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I took a kernel source called Linux 2.6.3x.x [it has changed as sources are updated]
    I compiled that Kernel specific to this machine.
    I called that kernel [deleted]OS.
    I have another one also, it is called something else, I can't remember, as I named it according to some kinda hard and fast rules accepted in the world of DebianBigots. It is more generic and will work on amds and intells and supports all the normal bells and wistles expect I adjust the legacy so it would be more responsive. You will notcie the diff if you should ever try.
    This guy does the same thing I am doing....
    But he makes different mistakes.
    But the same patches.
    click
    Oh, one is uh, wait....
    Linux SX2802 2.6.38.2-low-latency-virtual-server-host #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Apr 5 16:14:42 PDT 2011 x86_64 GNU/Linux
    wait... brb...
    yeah, I called it this:
    Linux SX2802 2.6.38.2-[deleted]*-os #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Apr 2 01:31:20 PDT 2011 x86_64 GNU/Linux

You will never know the name

http://photoshare.shaw.ca/messages/viewshow/25272691930-1302999271-30511/parm/

Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  7. looseleaf

No problem, I'm just trying it because it's far more stable than anything Microsoft.

However I really suck at this and you have to know what you're doing because you are god with Linux and god needs to know a shit-load of a lot more if he is going to drive the bus....

So maybe Microsoft did me a favor. by wiping Linux off my Vista computer.

I'll just have to get another couple of computers and start playing around again....

when I have time... ha ha ha....

8. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Did you know a mule outperforms a horse?
    In every way that counts.
    Except one.
    Mules lack hybrid vigor.
    They don't breed well. They aren't their own distinct species.
    But as individuals, as personalities, with ability and limitations, mules are very real. I like them.
    A mule is neither a pony nor a burro.

When a burro and a pony fuck, there can spawn a hybrid. A mule.
    A mule can do everything a pony wouldn't or couldn't. And it can do anything a burro would or could.

Imagine a sexually viable animal exactly in personality and form, like a mule, except the beast is no hybrid, is, instead, a separate animal.
    If we didn't need burros or ponies, if we already had evolved a true breed of equine that was the Mule. I mean, if the Mule wasn't a mule. If it was not a mutant, but indeed, true bred.
    I don't think we would have partnered up with horses like we have.

Horses are fraught with hazard and expense.
    Mules are in every way. better, except for one.
    You are not going to be able to make limitless copies of those mules I am talking about, without having to go pay a horse breeder. If you just try breeding your mules with other Mules, donkeys or ponies, you will wind up with a farm full of sick, falling apart mules.
    But, if you have ponies AND burros on your farm already, you can make mules forever, but you will never, ever make a Mule. God has made species. We haven't managed to make a reproducible life form that isn't totally fucked up after one or more generations]
    We don't have a Mule, we only have those mules, by the millions.

UNTIL NOW.

NOW WE HAVE LINUX

A PENGUIN THAT BREEDs TRUE.
    The Penguin can fuck anything of the animals we have on the farm, oh, and the plants too, I forgot about them. Software agronomy, make a baby mule [never a Mule] or a penguin or a Penguin.... humans can look it over and either eat it, enslave it or it is NFG and is binned. We have the DNA of the Penguin in little jars [tarballs] and they work. No birth defects if we take care in their breeding. And we can always fix what went wrong. EASILY. Because software is not living things, like ponies.
    The Penguin is alive, see? It's qualities guarantee it's survival. As long as it has a place to stay, just like the ponies, the burros, the mules and the penguins and Penguins.

I have two PCs here.
    BOTH of them have a Penguin in em.

One has the latest [I made it a week or two ago] custom made Linux Kernel beneath ANY 64 BIT DEBIAN based Linux [2.6+] Distro.
    My PCS run fast as hell. Trouble free.
    I have, in each PC, a /home
    that /home
    stays with the machine.

My PCS are very very fast.
    And they are linuxes.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  9. looseleaf

Mules cannot procreate. they are sterile.

half horse half ass... ha ha ha ,... sorry no pun intended....

10. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Jeez.

Let me see if I can strain some more analogies:
    Chicken Flu happens in barns with hundreds of thousands of stunned, incapable chickens all policed by stupid genetic engineers who cannot think past their next pay-cheque.
    An MSOS pc is a chicken bred in a barn. That chicken is one chicken among hundreds of millions exactly the same as the next one. When one of those chickens gets sick, the farmer who owns those chickens kills them. He doesn't go into a little room, hire a bunch of strangers and do surgery on each chicken in the barn, in the little, specially prepared room, one at a time, to fix those chickens. Nor does his neighbour and the millions of other chicken farmers all buying their stock from the same chicken breeder [MS]. The farmer has not the time to do surgery on each and every chicken in the barn.
    No, he kills them and starts over. When? Does he wait for the next 'special patch' from MS?
    NO, he sterilizes the barn and he kills every chicken in there.
    AND HE KNOWS THERE ARE OTHER ANIMALS AROUND. EASILY ATTAINABLE. LIVING ALL OVER THE PLACE.
    WHAT WOULD THE FARMER DO IF THERE WERE ONLY ONE OR TWO OR THREE OR EVEN TWENTY CHICKEN BREEDS?
    IS IT FORESEEABLE THAT ONE DAY, ALL CHICKENS ON EARTH WILL GET SICK AND ALL OF THEM DIE IN A WEEK'S TIME?

Mono-culture agronomy is a zero sum game.

When Stallman came up with his GNU, he was thinking ahead. He could see what was coming.
    Stallman saw the chicken barn from a long way away. He could smell the disease caged in those crowded barns. He saw the white suits, well paid white suits, streaming into and out of that chicken barn. Those white suits came into our homes as soon as Bill Gates and his mom unlocked Pandora's box.
    Now, those white suits are in our homes and our banks and our stores and our traffic control software and our navigation devices and our fire alarm systems and flood control warning systems and our fuckin fuel injectors in our little 'efficient' automobiles.

What you gonna do when your fuel pump stops working? You gonna fix it with a screw-driver?
    What ya gonna do when your house is burning because the software inside your Home Security BlackBox failed to sound and alarm?

SUE?
    No, you cannot sue MS for flaws in it's software that nobody gets to look at.
    See, software is COPYRIGHTED.
    It cannot BE fixed except by the 'owner' [creator].

One day, MSPCs are gonna get the chicken flu.
    And you and I both know that the PAID PRESS
    will claim widely that it is a computer virus that brought down the wired world, and it will come down.
    And it will be blamed on some kid full of hate who lives in an attic. Or a 'islamic terrorist.' You won't see a word about the OPERATING SYSTEM THAT FAILED.
    It will be called a computer glitch or a computer virus or a computer problem.
    You won't see any [corrupt, bought and paid for] journalists widely announcing what went wrong.
    Those whores [MS Shills] are paid money each time they replace the term "Micro Soft" with 'PC' on the stupid television, radio, Internet...

11. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

It's great that your Linux boxes are purring along nicely. I'm happy for you. Why the Windows hate, though? Windows 7 is not a bad operating system. Linux isn't for everybody. If you like it, use it, by all means. I'll never understand why Linux people are so obsessed with being Microsoft's number one enemy.

12. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

WTF?

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=324463984927&topic=27924

Cannot you see what is in plain sight?

The article linked above says Microsoft 5 times. In it is the word Windows 5 times.
    In it is the term Computer Virus 5 times also.
    Not once are the words:
    MacOS,
    Linux [any flavour],
    BSD
    Unix [any flavour]

The term Micro Soft is there, so is the word Windows.
    Not mentioned are Intel, IBM, Motorola. You know, the guys who OPENED UP THE PC ARCHITECTURE SO THAT WE ALL COULD USE IT.

Look at what Linus Torvalds and Richard Stallman have given us. GIVEN.

The Linux kernel is every bit as good as the Windows Kernel. No, not every bit as good, it is far better. Linux has had a LOT more scrutiny than MS Windows source.

There are only a few people paid to maintain MS Windows [no, it isn't windows, it is DOS and it is 98 and it is 3.1 and it is 1 and it is vista. the same thing again and again, just with more shit added. This is like a ephedrine based drug. Change the name of the thing, get another patent and sell that crap for another five years, then add another sulphate or a nitrate to it. Call it WINDOWS 74!]
    Fuck.
    There is still a LOT of 8 bit code sitting in that Windows Kernel, nobody will say how much, because the code is closed and NOBODY CAN SAY, or the Yankee Police will come and make arrests.
    The Windows Kernel is vulnerable. It is shameful.
    It is directly responsible for billions of dollars of damage caused to computers, computers of ALL types. And never ever has MS ever paid a penny to any consumer who has bought into their crapware.
    See, Yankee Copyrights and Patents [Bill Gates mom: A corporate Lawyer, yep, I believe she is practicing to this day. Know what a Shyster is?]

13. Red Ant

Has it ever occurred to you that one of the main reasons why Linux is less vulnerable to viruses may just be that Linux users are generally more computer savy than the average Windows user who barely knows how to boot his computer and open Outlook to read his mail? The world is awash in Windows users doing pretty much everything as admin, while Linux folks only su to root to fix or install something.

There are some people out there who've worked on your precious Linux kernel and who maintain that, as a piece of software, the Linux kernel really isn't anything to be proud of.

14. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Yeah, I hate MS.

Windows 7 is the best GUI OS MS has made.
    Why is it still vulnerable?
    And it is.
    Why?

MS innovates.
    Oooh, whooptie!

I dare you to fire up a windows 98 PC, run it for a while and see how long it stays running.
    I can run anything from 1 386 sx22 up to the latest quad core machinery.
    I can run a Huge Chinese Server. I can predict the flow of speeding electrons from the core of a nuclear reaction. I can do anything I wish with Linux.

I cannot run my 386sx22 anymore. It is clunky and dusty and the floppy drive has argued with me for many years, so it is now in my mom's shop, she doesn't want to pay five bucks [bylaw for recycling junk].

Back in, oh, 95 or something, I over-clocked it, so it because a 386sx33. Later on, I stuck a 386 DX in....
    I had that machine running and patched and 100% secure. It ran like a 386, yeah, what do you expect. Last time I used it, I was running slackware 10. And the fucking thing ran first try.
    I had to get the video card drivers. But I found them easily, as source code. So I simply compiled them from [open] source and injected the things.

Oh, and the monitor is focusing wrong, old 1024*768 thing....

Anyway, I would bet you any money that slackware Linux 14 would run that 386sx22 PC also.
    THE MOST MODERN LINUX SLACKWARE DISTRO.
    It will run a 386 [or, to be fare, a 486, okay?]
    Try to run a 386sx22 in Windows7.

See, MS doesn't care about anyone. They don't give a fuck. They want the bucks and they want them NOW and they aren't doing ANYTHING to help advance man, they are doing everything for cash money.
    Ask any 100 year old German what happens to money, what can happen to it.
    MS OS will fail. Unless that company changes over to a software architecture that is disigned FROM THE START to run in a network, it will continue to fail and continue to cost great time and effort and money.
    MS, for years, has been telling us that each of us with a diseased chicken has to fix our own chicken, that it isn't their responsibility to keep MS Windows secure. THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING US FOR YEARS IT IS THE USER'S FAULT. Bill's mom, the Coporate Lawyer, knew thrity+ years ago that their had to be legal methods to safeguard her son from liability. They got their software patents now and they have crate blanche to serve us, the users, their spittle turds and boogers.

You know, spittle, turds and boogers are UNSAFE right? That having MS's spittle, turds and boogers inside your PC, no matter how well they are 'quarantined' still are a threat.

Why are dildos now sold in high impact plastic containers?
    Further, why are didoes plainly marked ON THE CONTAINER, that they are a NOVELTY ONLY.
    That is Bill Gate's Mom's doing. She is the reason why every bit of bullshit we are fed is either double-talk or has a legal disclaimer on the label:
    May cause anal leakage.

IF you catch a horrible disease from a dildo you bought, BRAND NEW!
    Try to sue the maker.
    GOOD LUCK.
    Bill gate's mom is a smart jew, she knows her trade.
    SIEG USA

15. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Hey, if all you have to contribute here is the same old hackneyed FUD, move onto some other thread, okay?

THE LINUX KERNEL SOURCE CODE CAN BE SEEN. IT CAN BE AXAMINED, IT CAN BE CHANGED.
    So go ahead, you genius, DO IT.
    NOT EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD is a ill-educated well fattened ass sitter. There are a LOT of hungry and smart people out there and they are tired or unwilling. They don't have the money to pay a year's wages for a fucking cd. They don't want to pay more for a OS than the shitty little eee machine that they already saved for for two years.
    Not everyone is a fat rich yankee or german.
    Most of humanity just wants the thing to work.
    AND IF IT BREAKS, they want to be able to fix it.
    Do you think young Indian guy, with a wife and two kids and a little hut in a vilage in somethingstan can affort to have a 'registered windows certified] something something to come into his hut?
    No fuckin way.
    That young guy can read and he is hungry. And he wants to learn things so he can improve his lot.
    350$ + 200$ so that win vista could be installed and then patched up to win7 is a fucking shame. That guy in India cannot pay for that.
    So, he gets illegal UN-PATCHED WINDOWS and that way MS can claim that all the virus worm bot ridden PCS are NOT THEIR FAULT.

You can look into the code of any linux you have, see every word in it.
    I have 'heard' differently, that it is well done, that it shows far more care and attention than MS OS. I have LOOKED INTO THE SOURCE CODE OF MY LINUX.
    Hey, have YOU?
    Can you look into the source code of your WIndows?
    Can you fix it?
    Do you even have the faintest idea what is going on when you click your pretty icon?

You have 'heard' stuff, eh?
    Listen pal, I have been using linuxes for twenty years. [oh, maybe a bit less, slackware version .99 I believe. When was that?
    I have seen a LOT of code.
    I have changed a little tiny bit.
    I am not a good coder. Fuck, all I can do is copy and paste....
    But I have a PC here that would NOT work without a change on boot, a kernel patch.
    There was NO way to make it work in MSWindows.
    I made it work by injecting the patch code into the Linux kernel source, compiled it and it worked.
    I would NEVER have been able to do that if this were a Windows PC.
    Never.

Oh, that is rocket science!
    No, Linux isn't rocket science.

It took me ten years to get used to MSDOS. MSDOS was powerful, so powerful that a user could type the wrong command and have his PC lock up.
    Each application worked in co-operative mode.
    MS is still connecting to the interent in that fuckin mode. Those assholes still expect users to fix their own glitches.
    If 10 million users all have the same problem and it takes 10 minutes for each user to repair, then, that is ten million minutes.
    19 days.
    SO, MS makes a mistake, it has to be fixed, they don't fix it, what they do, instead, is to POSSIBLY provide a binary kernel patch and let the user do the fixin. And if they don't want to they don't. There is nothing anyone can do to force them to fix they screwy code.

If I am pissed off because some stupid 'feature' is injected into my Linux, I can, if I want to, go to the source code and repair it. Then I can publish the fix and help everyone.

FUD.

What I readed above I have seen that same bullshit again and again, it is as if you are reading from a paste-board you took notes from during a 'get the facts' lecture, sponsored by MS. [was the food any good?]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  16. Red Ant

Well, whatever.

17. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Curious:
    Which linux distro do you use?

18. Red Ant

At the moment, none. I had an old SuSE 9.0 machine years ago but haven't been using any Linux flavor in several years.

19. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Hey dear Hezey, what means 'FUD' ?

20. Red Ant

Right. Look, here you are spouting off gibberish about how Windows is evil, causes lung cancer and destroys the ozon layer. Meanwhile, the reality is that Windows is a perfectly viable OS that serves millions of users just fine. Why is it that despite this OS allegedly being utter shit, I've personally never had any substantial problems with viruses, BSODs or similiar crap in Windows XP or Windows 7 (I'll admit that I did occasionally get BSODs in Windows 98)?? This isn't the 1990s anymore, biles. Microsoft may not be everyone's favorite company in the world, but you know, they aren't completely useless. Windows has gotten better over the years. There are probably a lot of things Linux does better than Windows, and vice versa. At any rate, Windows isn't the worthless piece of junk you're making it out to be, and Linux is not the be-all-end-all to desktop computing, or else its desktop share would exceed the meagre 2% or so that it's managed to accumulate over the years.

If what you said was true, I should be living through a nightmare each and every single day, yet somewhow I'm not, and I'd wager that a majority of Windows users have a relatively hassle free time of it. Why then should I shitcan my operating system and go with something else?

Heck, I'm not even saying that Linux sucks or anything like that ... I'll probably rejoin the community of Linux users shortly (gonna use it alongside Windows, like I did years ago). So anyway, if using Linux works for you, then why don't you just use it and be happier for it? What's the point slagging off an OS that works just fine for millions of people? You seem to have worked yourself into this pointless Windows hate frenzy or something, and I can't even figure out what you're hoping to achieve with it. Surely it's not getting Windows users to give Linux a try, because you're going to have to find a different strategy than that. When a cars salesman tries to sell a car, he probably doesn't go about it by letting the customer know how fucking bad his current car sucks. He'd do it by pointing out why this new shiny car is good value and how it can do all sorts of fancy stuff the old one can't.