disco/sortie

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by lemmie, Sep 16, 2000.

1. lemmie

lemmie Well-Known Member

2. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

What percentage of your sorties ended with disconnection, loss of conn to FH server, forced exit from WB, etc.

3. popoff

popoff Active Member

Not exactly sure but one way of building a good kill/death ratio is using ALT F4 to zap out of Warbirds the moment your ass looks in danger. This (I think) shows as a disco.

So by careful analysis and observation you may be able to spot the cheats that hype their score using this despicable method.

popoff

4. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Alt-F4 counts as death in your stats.

------------------
    --
    With respect,
    Pavel Pavlov,
    wb:boroda
    Commissar 25th IAP VVS

5. lemmie

lemmie Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies gentlemen. Being still new at the game, and after seeing planes in my crosshairs dissappear, and seeing Kazel's high average of disco's/sortie, and a great kill/death ratio(many times myself), I assumed he was "cheating." In effect,pumping his score, like Popoff suggested. But since Alt-4 commands count as deaths, as Boroda pointed out, and Kazel's death score is very low, I would figure that any flash of a yellow beacon, translates into one disco. Is this correct? Thus, maybe the stat would be appropriately named "Top 10 Warpers?"
    Thanks, Lemmie

6. popoff

popoff Active Member

Maybe ALT F4 was too simplistic. It should be ALT ESC then zap the connection then ALT F4 or whatever.

popoff