dmg

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Boruse, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Boruse

Boruse Well-Known Member

3x30 into one typhoon and none harm. what is that?

2. laxtsc

laxtsc Well-Known Member

It's Prirme April joke .... from last year :D

For real it look like 30mm and 37mm are weakened. Is it good or bad ? Anti-buff and anti-tank weapons seems to not realistic to use against fighters. Maybe it was changed to prevent that. Or maybe not :)

2 people like this.
  3. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Don't know either boruse since i was the typhoon. Usually 1 does the trick in the aircraft i fly. I must say i was just as surprised too. I got the about to g-over warning so i eased up, but still, 3 30mm is usually over kill atleast for any plane i fly.

bullet

4. daedal

daedal Well-Known Member

Dont worry, long time ago I took 1x 88mm from a CV straight in the cockpit.
    I didn't crash only because I saw the surface of the sea outside just in time after extensive sharing of my shock through the radio :)

5. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

You couldn't write the whole word "Damage"?

Jesus christ that's lazy.

1 person likes this.
  6. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

So change your nick to "a fire inside" ;)

7. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

The band calls themselves "AFI", thus the nick. They don't go around calling themselves A Fire Inside.

Get your shit right you fuckin' spaniard ;)

8. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

so they're fucking lazy :)

9. gryphon

gryphon Well-Known Member

lmao!!!!

10. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Yhea, afi is pritty lame- but in latter news-

Laxtsc, who said mk108 30mm is anti-buff or anti-armor amunition only? Last I checked mk108 and mk103 were much more effiecient at killing fighters "most always needing only 1 shot" than the oldsmobile 37mm or the 37mm flak on ju87g's and il2m3's.

It angers me that even though the ju87g with 37mm was a tank busting airplane that a single 37mm shell is often useless against a tank or a jeep- I would like to see this changed.

Although I did fly red alot in the past few days and trying my luck as a p47 on strafing attacks and sub 2km dog fighting "last TOD I flew red I stayed above 3km". And I did very well, often getting 3-5 kills plus knocking out targets before running home, and nothing is more depressing then loosing your sortie to a sprayed 30mm shell. But In all fairness- it was a real late war threat, and shit happens. Its no excuse to mess of the DM

11. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

This is all coming from a 16 year old in the western US.

Fuckin idiot.

12. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Man, i spend looong time here (even in the European nights, that's your daytime), and i've never seen you make such good sorties. Whether you lie or you are tripping :)

13. Kutya

Kutya Banned

14. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

broz- how about you ask some people who flew last night about a player called "blunts" who made 3 consecutive p47 missions from f14 to f12. At a maximum altitude of 2km I dove in- shot up the hangar radios with rockets- and shot up 5 cons "with kills" and then went to RTB only to die from an angry serg-o with a 30mm shot that blew off my fuselage...to low to jump, I died. 2 more missions like this- sergo killed me another time and I think the other pilot who got me was called "laxtsc" or something to that effect.

I never see you online period broz- but Just for shits and giggles look up profiles for -cuda and magila both have a current streak of 15-19 and I think on both of them I landed every time but once " a bail"....

But I love how pilots who never fly like to talk...like you....and afi...weird.

15. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

cuda 10 sorties, streak 17
    blunts 0 sorties
    magila 4 sorties, streak 8

Broz, 33 sorties, 56 streak

Am i never flying? :)

16. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

btw, i saw your sortie, when you got killed. It's not hard to kill many people in a sortie, it's hard to rtb :)

17. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

A link for those interested in the Mk108 30mm.

http://www.luft46.com/armament/mk108.html

I can only assume that the only reason the Mk108 in FH performs as well as it does is due to some balance issue?

18. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

broz- you left my sortie when i landed with 4 kills and destroyed fuels- you came back to see me get vulched- way to go buddy :)

tzebra- mk108 isnt all that accurate at long ranges- and its especially no that acurate when compaired to the 37mm oldsmobile cannon on the p39 which fires strait and true "it didnt IRL".

Just be happy FH admins wont add mk103 to the equasion...then reds would really hurt.

btw- yhea, nice ack weenie job there broz- I still never saw you in the air-, you bladeo and torsti have fun down there.

19. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

you killed fuels f24, vulched two, and went back to f9, then landed (or so you said to eztrgt). I don't know where those 4 kills + fuel may be, but it's ok, maybe you did. Once again, you didn't land it, and that's the hard task.
    About me flying.... well, there's noone more blind that the one who doesn't want to see. I killed only planes and jeeps (most of jeeps with bombers, but damn, i won't risk my streak to kill a fucking jeep), so, where do that 1,5M points come from? Make your guess...

20. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

I see Broz daily in the arena :dunno: