=Elite= apology to ALL FH

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by By-Tor, Jun 15, 2002.

1. By-Tor

By-Tor Well-Known Member

Apologies to -exec- and all that had to witness the very bad sportsmanship of -ike--. :nono: I myself was not aware of his actions as I very rarely fly same time as he.Cobraj and Bizerk were immediate with thier dismissal of him from =Elite=. :dark:
    We all say things we wish we could take back sometimes.This great passion of ours for WW2 air-combat can bring out the competitor in us sometimes to the extreme.But -ike--'s behavior was far beyond that and certainly not with-in the dictates of =Elite=. In fact just saw him log on and hurl some general obscenities,this prompted my apology.Again,being one of the original founding members,I know I speak for all =Elite= when I offer this apology. :shuffle:

By-Tor=Elite= :cheers:

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

thank you.
    if it will not bring him to reason, at least, i hope Elite would not have such a pilot, and save squad's name.

3. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

WTG by-tor, trully honourable atitude. I couldn't expect less from =ELITE=.

Might that be an example to all other squadrons and pilots. :znaika:

4. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

I know that guy very good. He is the former "wrhawk" or so (btw, I´m not sure, but I think we have or had another "warhwk" on that server which was a totally different person - if I´m right, then pls don´t feel offended) and insulted me and other members of the Squadron "Legion Condor", which I was a member of that time, as well as other players, in a very rude manner with his first occurence on that server. He wasn´t even offended by anyone - instead he went crazy and insulted the others for being too stupid/bad every time he got shot down. But fact was that he couldn´t even manage to land without crashing :). Well, just an idiot.
    Because of the extremely unpolite and racist behaviour (especially against german players) of that guy, aike was contacted and asked to ban this player. He did so within 1 day. After some time wrhawk reentered with some other nicks and finally with -ike--, insulting me once again the same way as soon as he was aware of me. Because aike asked to be informed if the player re-enters so that he could ban him again, I contacted rgreat (because aike was known to be very bzy that time) and told him the whole story. Meeting him online, he told me that he got my message but found no time to answer it. I said "ok", but "-ike--" was never banned and I never got an answer ( I think you just forgot it, rgreat, no offense).

Some time ago I got aware of the fact that -ike-- was now a member of Elite - I already thought about informing you about his behaviour, but, after thinking about it twice, I was sure that you will not ban a member of you because of accuses by a third party and he would lie the living crap. So I decided to do nothing, being quite sure that such an insane being like -ike-- would soon show his true face and gets himself banned once more even without any efforts by another person if your Squadron shows any respect at all for other people.

Regards
    heartc

Last edited: Jun 15, 2002
  5. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

I can second Heartc,

I was one of the other players offended by warhwk, but I didn't fly enough lately to notice his newly taken identity...

After some verbal clashes, I have added a line to my auto alias, namely ".ignore warhwk" or wrhawk...

I have no clue tho what joy he finds in just annoying people, he gets shot down time after time anyway... so I think that's the reason he went to the TA to kill ppl in UFO's... coz he 's not good enough for anything else...

Oh well... through better or worse...

greetz, Zembla

6. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

Ask me, lucull, promet or bart how ike was able to kill someone in TA....he was just unable to shot a single shell before to get killed even if in ufo ;)

Btw, wtg by-tor, tat's the behavior of a good CO!

7. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

BTW, if developers read this ;) Is it feasible to implement a kind of a ".shutup <nick>" command? If, for example, 10 players apply this command to some idiot, he is being not banned, but muted at all channels. What do you think of that?

8. Maletin

Maletin Well-Known Member

ignore

the .ignore command is only working if the user is online, isn't it?
    can this be changed?

9. Odisseo

So if 10 ppl just for joke make it with the nick of a player that ususllay is quiet he would get muted? mmmh

10. Odisseo

What should be done:
    1) let players to ignore another player even if not online (so ignore would work as soon the player enter in arena).

2) don't let alias execute more that ONE message in the same channel, and myb cick who spamm for more than 2 times the same message.

11. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

maybe a ".override" to make someone's messages be all in lower-case letters. to stop those annoying CAPS'ers ;)

12. Odisseo

nicaee, you just missed yesterday a sort of revenge by ike, he logged in with 2/3 different nicks one for example was spamm- and he stared to flood the chat buff with aliases (in german), was about 11 lines all times executed fast one after the first...

aliases are very usefull but for avoid such of idiots, farid should let FHlauncher aliases write ONE line maximum for every channel and no more.

If possible add a script that chick who hit 2 times the same aliases key in 10 seconds or something like this.

13. -nicae-

i didnt say your ideas were bad. i just made an addition, odi ;)

14. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

Neg odi, at least that guy calling himself "spamm-" was not -ike--, I&acute;m quite sure. We have yet another idiot here, who&acute;s german, owning at least 3 different nicks (smarty, schnit, spamm), similar to -ike-- - perhaps he was inspired by -ike-- though in that case.

And no, I&acute;m not working for the CIA, BND or what else ;).

CU
    heartc

15. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

oh thier are quite a few idiots around, some from the past that used a different nick name and come out for instances like these that have went on recently. remember that old saying, bad publicity is still publicity. and the other one also "monkey see, monkey do." it is what is popular right now for such idiots, but in time, it will quite down. atleast hoefully. i feel bad for ike, because i tried to help him improve, but he never listened. he always reffered to himself as an a--hole. so, he already held low self esteem for himself. i tried to tell him hang in thier, you will improve. and stop getting so angry. but to know avail. so we were left with no alternative but to release him into the FH a loner. ike if you read this, i wanted to help you out, but you must want to be helped firstly. so i suspect ypu will not improve and continue to be shot down and still yell obceneties. to bad, such a shame :(

16. Odisseo

schnit is a 8th Airforce 381st pilot, without know that guys he's used to ignore me as soon i enter in the arena.
    If you'r sure that schint is that idiot then i would have the opinion of the 8th Airforce CO

17. -nicae-

people! show love, not hate :)

18. schnit

schnit Member

I am not Ike !

@heartc

allthough we both speak the same language (german) and have been in same squad up to our "word fight" about vulching.
    i first try to write in english so that all others can understand my post.

i want to declare here that i am not -ike- what can be simply reminded online by seeing him and me (my nick´s : schnit and smarty - that´s right) BOTH online. i had a discussion with my squad members after he disturbed our squad training last friday. all squad members and me wanted him to stay coll and talk to him. as that didn´t funktion we all .ignored him.

heartc i know - you and me are not best friends after i simply wanted u to understand that i hate vulching like u did.

but why then u try to make me bad in the public.

one (ONE) time i just found out that there ist this Hotkey option and tested it - bot not with 11 lines of words.
    only a few times i started my hotkey option on that day an tested it with my nicks.
    is
    "WTG ! Aha Aha i like it :)"
    spamming ?

Ever seen it again in the text window ?
    right - u can´t have seen it anymore because i use this hotkey funktion only in squad channel now.

Ask the squadmembers of 8th-airforce if it was me that spamming around or abusing or if i am -ike- or this -spam-.
    i hate this guy the same like all others !

Just let me fly and have fun, ok ?

greetings

schnit

19. schnit

schnit Member

P.S.

I forgot to explain why i ignore some people :

I ignore people not talking english or german - because it is hard ever to read sentences i don´t understand.

Nothing against those people i .ignore - i just don´t understand them and they are allmost not using a squad channel.
    that´s all

sorry

schnit

20. Odisseo

okok i know that my english isn't the best, but say that is not English I find it offensive :D