Emergency Disaster Money for 'the poor' in Canada

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezzey, Aug 4, 2020.

1. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I am not as poor as a church-mouse. I am a little bit fatter and happier than that!! I eat every day and I pay all my bills, my expenses.
    At the end of a month, I have enough left in my bank so I can go out too! BUT, around here, and the world, a LOT of people,. me too, do not go out except to do errands, like grabbing some toilet paper at the store, or some frozen food... Some nuts and berries..... [I live like a pauper, but I never go hungry, see below....]
    I have seen five Emergency Cheques from the Queen or whoever runs Canada, from Ottawa.
    I will get a sixth end of August.
    I do not need any extra money. I can live okay without it. I do not need extra money like air-fare or [deleted].
    I told my mum and she said, Why not send it all it to a Charity or Give it back to the queen???
    I said, sure mum, that sounds like a good idea, sure!

I just ordered a PC online.
    A, to me, nice one, unbelievable.
    I do not think I can play The Old Games with it.
    BUT, it is sure shiny!!!!!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  2. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter I know that. It matters to me and that is really all that matters, to me.
    I like Manjaro Linux with it's XFCE Desktop Environment. It is very simple [simple doesn't mean easy!!!].
    IF I start Linux it better have a working GUI Desktop, from start, or else I won't bother. That is my personal preference. I want to boot into a system that is pretty! from the start!
    In the 80s, I was using a Command Prompt.
    That was then, this is now NOW.

3. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

It is gonna come to my place, in the middle of august. I can will pay cash [I mean I won't use credit, but the VISA Card Number is soo cool to have!!!!. I may buy a Windows 10 Installer, I may not to!!!