Errors of FHL1.68open-beta

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -exec-, Aug 30, 2010.

1. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

BTW....are we going to see the Gold Hurri and Li2 removed, and Ju52 returned? The current setup doesn't make a lot of sense. Unless there will be some Red Ki84 or Ju87 fighter popping up. :fly2:

Also, the .attach feature is not working in TA. Can that be fixed?

2. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

....btw...hi mixer ... :)

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
    -ALW-, mixer

3. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

[​IMG]

i think we can remove gold hurri, indeed.

[​IMG]

but returning (what?! who removed it?!) of ju 52 will make golds to shit bricks, tons of it.

ju 52 has 18 troops and about 280km/h@SL comparing to 28 troops and 320km/h@SL of c-47.

i already have an idiosyncrasy for ju52 mention at forum messages.

should golds fly Showa L2D from the old ages, i'd save much of my nerves.

will tell to bimbom

4. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Well, if all is fair....

Bf109
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLW09CSQB-w

FW190D
    [​IMG]

FW190D
    [​IMG]

http://www.internetmodeler.com/artman/publish/nrbook_reviews/Captured_Butcherbirds_Vol_1.php
    FW190A8
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    109G2
    [​IMG]

Me410
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ki43
    [​IMG]
    Ki45
    [​IMG]

Ki84
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ju87D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Since the zeke is a very nice fighter now...
    A6M2 Zero
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A6M3

[​IMG]

A6M5
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

People were so careless back then. :)

5. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

6. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

487 of Showa L2D, meanwhile.

more than 351 Ki-34, 406 Ki-57 (Ki-21), 121 Ki-56 (Lockheed Electra), and a pinch of l3y (g3m).

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  7. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Hi Alw!

I have no comments, but I guess it will be nice to have most popular load of 28/18 paratroopers instead 9 for 1st slot for Li2/Ju52.

8. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

I don't know exec...in my opinion, I really don't think it makes sense or proves anything to have mixed aircraft which were "captured" and "tested" by the captors,and then provide thousands of them for our RPS as if in real life they saw full time squad/regiment missions and reproduction during WWII.

I know that the Germans/Italians captured some P-38s and used them against the allies. So, that would be cool to see dozens of P-38s flying on the Gold side, and hundreds more used during that RPS time frame, even though the Germans or Italians probably had one or two being used, and not for very long due to obvious reasons...poor fuel, lack of replacement parts. However, I'd fly Gold during that time for the fun of it. :mafia: :alc:

If that's still ok, then some torpedo equipped P-38s starting with the F, and P-38Js with dive recovery flaps would be nice. :joystick:
    Qty....Type
    210....P-38J-25-LO (dive recovery flaps)

There were more of these P-38s in action than these "captured for regular regiment use" which shall be available during the WBFH RPS, bla, bla, bla. :D

But hey, who's counting numbers anyway?

What does the 500-1000 level refer to?

"other planes must exceed 500-1000 level and be better than those already present in the game."

I just had to speak my mind. :rtfm: :shuffle:

9. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Yeah, that is a nice addition, adding 28 qty of paratroopers. Just wish they would have kept the Ju52 and put 28 qty paras in it. Makes it more realistic. :)

When are you going to join the arenas again? :turret: :joystick: :mafia:

10. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

hurricanes were provided, not captured.

however, i will remove hurr from gold side. experiment failed.

but l2d will remain omnipresent. whenever luftwhiner appears i'd like to kick him back to thirties to tell that to hugo junkers himself. and by the way tell hitler not to attack ussr - it's useless.

but... paratrooping is quite conditional and virtual in warbirds to be equal for all sides, so i prefer just to kill 52 via concurrence with l2d and one happy day erase 52 from fhl.

11. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

52 never lifted 28 naked ppl, not saying about fully equipped fallschirmjägers.

12. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

this means that only balancing planes are allowed to be lesser than 500.
    e.g. c.205v (264), bf 109 t (60), he 177 a-3 (170 of 1170), seafire l2c (362), meteor 3 (160).

13. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

I wondered why the Gold Hurricane wasn't used much at all. Maybe because it's not uber enough for Gold pilots? ;) I do fly Gold too so, this isn't a Gold vs Red thing. :D

I see your point on the paratroopers. Somewhat like having V1 rockets, which, have been pretty much totally been retired from use in the arenas. Some people don't know they exist and others don't bother anymore because they are complicated to use.

I don't like dropping the Ju52 from the list. Can't the Ju52 just be made with the same features as Li2, or does having extra aircraft in the list take up excess space? When you participate in battles, saying Li2 IB, Li IB, etc used to mean, "I'm approaching closed Gold field with my troops/commando to capture/raid enemy field".
    Saying Ju IB, Ju52 IB,or 52 IB used to mean opposing Gold troop/commando aircraft inbound Red field to capture/raid. It's still confusing some of us with this new Gold Li2. But, we are typing "Gold Li2 IB" now. Especially since we have engineers now, it makes it more confusing because saying Li2 IB F6 could mean either there is a Gold Li2 with engineers approaching closed field to repair or, could mean a Red Li2 IB to capture the closed Gold field. :dunno:

BTW....is there a way that you, the developers can see usage of the aircraft and determine if some should be dropped from the list due to non-use or a less than 5% used variant? Or is that not an issue?

14. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

And V1 rockets were never available to Allies. :shuffle:

BTW, bombs don't kill troops. Fixable? :)

15. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Hmm ok. That statement was a bit confusing.

16. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Can this be fixed....the Ki-84 and i153 have a pretty nasty spin you can't get out of sometimes.

17. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

C'mon.
    I do not think it's a good idea, really.

Even if there were captured planes from both "sides" used at other "side"..
    I'd not like getting to meet a gold B24 while defending red field in Hurri I.

... but maybe that's just me.

We could get all planes unlocked at all times and ignore timelines as well? oo, pretty sight of red ME262 against gold Spit I, gold Meteor III vs red KI27.

yeh?

18. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I won't play aces high because I don't like the plane set or the lack of strategy. The strategy game can be debated as worthy or not, I know. I don't know the game very well, having only had the free trial account few times over the years....

As far as the I-153 spinning like a top? Well, I would love it if going into a spin wasn't a 50/50 odds of augering in. That said, I have read a lot about the plane and it's older brothers, the I-15xs and, indeed, they would go into a hellish death spiral when in an accelerated stall too. So, I don't like em, but I understand why they are the fuckin dice roll and nothing the pilot's skills can do to keep him from entering return>return>return.

Fuck, if I could have a decent chance of recovering, I would fly the thing until I can't anymore.

19. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

It would be nothing but Meteor vs Meteor. Unless some poor bastard upped a Pe-8, then the 262 would appear. Otherwise it's just like aces high, with nothing but P-51, maybe 190D, Spitfire, Tempest, and the occasional once in a blue moon where a squad might fly something else as a group.

20. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Well, Exec;

If that is the case, then there should be a REAL P-63. 3,000+ units delivered. Looked like the P-39 but it was larger, more powerful engine, 4 blade prop and larger capacity cannon. More P-63s that P-39s.

More so that Russian engineers and test pilots came to California to co-design and improve the P-63 should make it a higher priority that the Russian Hurricane.

If you had the carrier based 109, when in real life few were built and NON were ever flown from a carrier, then there should be carrier availability of a B-25.

There is also the argument for the 20mm cannon equipped I-53s as more of those were used than CV 109s.

other annoying suggestions:

the Me 323- (used B-24 wings) a great uber transport

Caproni or CAnt float plane. help take-over or repair CVs. or take off near CV to drop commandos or engineers.

:D