EURO 2008

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -al---, Jun 7, 2008.

1. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

overseas

well, neither mexico or paraguay have ever been successful in the worldcup, have they? more so was uruguay...

in fact, besides brazil, argentina, uruguay and chile all ranks in worldcups were to european teams - italy, germany, france, england, netherlands, czechoslovakia, hungary, sweden, poland, austria, croatia and turkey.
    oh, and maybe usa, who got 3rd at the first cup by generous donation of yugoslavia.

this is not my knowledge :) i only watch games with brazil or argentina playing (i find football a bit boring, besides matches with the before mentioned).
    i just wondered, what spaceb was talking about a 'small cup'...
    and (also not my knowledge) by looking up the results for the 'copa america' - well, seems that there is no money to get with bets. looks more like a 3-nations-cup to me: argentina, uruguay or brazil.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  2. -Kharn-

-Kharn- Well-Known Member

USA improves every year, and will be a true contender in some years, but not yet.

But the rest, besides Brazil and Argentina... Mexico is a good team, as are some minor european countries (Poland or Sweden, f. ex.). Uruguay... rofl. They won the WC loooong time ago, but on the last 30 yeas... rofl. And the same with the rest.

I mean... the best two American teams (and two of the best teams in the world) are Brazil and Argentina, and one level behind are USA and Mexico. But after them, the level is low (at this moment, of course... those things always change).

In Europe are at least 4 teams at Brazil-Argentina level (Germany, Italy, England and, rofl, Spain) and some more teams better than USA-Mexico (Netherland, France at this moment, Croatia, Turkey) and some at least as good as those both teams (Russia, Sweden, Czech, Poland...). And more teams that sucks, of course :p

But hey, its an small cup without any interest.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  3. -Kharn-

-Kharn- Well-Known Member

Btw, Capdevila is a fucking genius.

[​IMG]

4. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

btw, cap de vila = village boss? :D

5. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

with such skills he sure is :p

6. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

i dont know vasco, kharn should answer you, he is who knows to speak catalan :)

btw we won yayy

7. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

looks like no more six-calls for big-jo :)

8. bazura

bazura Well-Known Member

I would have said that too but, according to the internets it means "from the highest part of the village".

9. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

cool, thx :)

loool spuint