FH forum hacked.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by illo, Feb 24, 2005.

1. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    Welcome to the club Gro! :D

2. Kutya

Kutya Banned

Are you wearing them too, Gro?

[​IMG]

3. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

4. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

done

:shuffle:

5. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

WSIWYG mode does not longer enable one to write on Forum under IE 6.0 (it works under Opera 7.54u2 for Windows though). You have to set the mode to "simple" in order to put new posts using IE.

Also attachments don't work (no matter in which ver or with which browser, no matter what I click on >Manage Attachments< I always get no result)

6. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Yeh, had the same thing, luckily I figured it out instantly... (well, tbh, I figured it out, but only after I got pissed off because even Firefox wouldn't do the trick, I get pissed off at Firefox easily actually :D )

Screenshot, well, let me describe: the thing doesn't recognise the quick-reply or reply field as a text-input field. So basically, your cursor won't change into the stripe when moving your mouse over the input-field, it will remain an arrow instead.

The error message I get reads: Line 2, Sign 1, Error: Syntax Error, Code: 0, and then any URL of any page on the forum I've visited.

<Z>

7. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W

Yep, script kiddies.
    Not 'hackers.'
    Black hats and crackers without financial backers often have skills similar to hackers they may hack as a burglar may lock-pick and ya don't name a burglar a locksmith.
    Bad bad illiterate dogs spinning words, the mind's cogs, new-speak meaning is intential, i believe, chimera propafuck yellow journalist cicksucker thing, meant to illigitimatize hackers without backers [Gates was a hacker with a backer - his mom, a pampered, filthy rich socialite - lucky Bill]

8. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

yes. thats the mononokis, right?