FHLauncher v1.63 released

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -bw-, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

There were around 15 of us in a channel, buffs and cover. After the raid ended, we done another. After that, I tried to send you a PM, but you were logged out.

I await your proof, you were the one who came away with the idiotic claim in the first place.

Remember, to have rolled 50 FEET it will be going approx 20-30mph.

I cant wait to to see this.....:rolleyes:

@ Ledada: LOL! No excuses now ;)

2. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

is raising the engine-rpm to 100% with holding brakes (wheelbrakes :D) allowed in tests? :D

3. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

I tried both, and theres only about a 30 foot margin beween just rolling the throttle up and holding the breaks....alot when measuring distance, but once airborn there isnt much difference.....The 109 is more composed, but takes longer to climb, the spitfire shudders a lil when you really push it, but if you keep leaning a little to another direction she will climb clear to 1000m as I tested! I could have kept going but I saw no point....If the spitfire can climb with an angle of attack that level isnt even visable by the ball....and keeps climbing infinityly at 80mph....then thats enough proof for me.....

"I try to post track now and it says "Error 6" I think its cause Im still working the buggs out of 1.63, but Im working on putting 1.62 back on and getting it to work"

4. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

how did you get on my account ledada? Screen shots are taken showing my account name....WTF.... And someone please tell me what "error 6" is.

5. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

FTR, Allsop is obviously exaggerating, but I do believe that the Spit IX is very generously flawed in many aspects, climb rate being one of them. I also agree that the Spit IX doesn't seem to take any noticeable performance hit from having a full tank.

6. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

i guess he did a screenie out of a recorded track ;)

7. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

My 109G2 with 25% feul (flown, F11>F14>F15>F4>F9) got outclimbed by a Spit IX that had 100% feul yesterday (I'd watched spit take off) The spits climb was fractionally better than mine as in it took him from F9 to F4 to close me down.

If we'd had equal feul states then I'd have been dead alot quicker.

Mal

8. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

does he tell you he had 100% fuel on start?

9. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

Judging by the fact I'd killed him previously I'd figure he had 100%

Mal

10. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

thats true... i guess i had to return in main and test that new launcher too :)