FLYING BEAR KILLS TWO CANADIANS

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by looseleaf, Jun 9, 2011.

1. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

A Brown bear being killed that way may have been news, if the thing was grown up.
    Black bears are targets these parts. We only consider them when they are in the trash in back.
    News headline should have said something like;

Lot's of animals in Canada!

Better yet:

Two killed in collision with tree.
    WTF is the difference between a animal flying through your car and a tree? Why the animal makes it to the USA News And World Report [or whatever the fuck that was] and the tree is not. Would the families of the dead car crash victims feel better knowing it was a black bear the car smashed into instead of a tree? Is their maybe a movie deal signed already?

That silly assed 'report' should have stated
    There are a LOT of cars in Canada.
    :D

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

A bear near Ottawa, our Nations capital. Ottawa has the highest standard of living of any city in the americas. Did you know that? You know why? Cuz all the people in other parts of canada have their money sent to ottawa, where they build all kinds of amazing stuff. Ottawa is the end of the rainbow where all the money goes. but there are bears there too. Do a search for pictures of Ottawa or somethin, its nice.

I was n a place called barrys bay once 20 years ago. It was wilderness. black bears. Moose that could tear a hole through a forest. just smash through it. Indians. real indians with bad teeth, but they didn't know it. Some of them had drivers licenses and drove pick up trucks.

All I can remember was my friend tellin me we had to "get the fuck out of here" and "go up to the big lake" cuz there were too many Indians around and they get fucked up on alcohol and smash their boats into yours. In the winter you are 100% immobilized, cant drive anywhere, just walk with snowshoes and skidoos. Someone told me Ottawa was just down the road, I didn't believe it but it was true. Just an hour down the road was the best place to live in north America, the highest standard of living of any city in north America. Amazing. Black bears all over the place. Anything smaller than a 30 caliber is fuckin dumb.
    We had to catch these fish they called mud pout or somethin, a garbage fish with barbs, looked like a catfish, I didn't like it.
    The black flies on the lakes are insane. Will drive a fuckin moose to Florida. there are some polish settlers here from a long time ago. Amazing but true. they had no idea what they were doing imho. http://www.polishheritage.ca/news_detail.aspx?news_page_id=4&news_id=97

[​IMG]<- April

Where do you live loooseleaf?

4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

PM me and we can talk.

5. boa

boa Well-Known Member

Or just ask gandhi:p