for Turks

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by demian, Mar 31, 2008.

1. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

White, of course. As the sacred LI2 of the beloved General.

Pure HERESY all others.

:dura:

2. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

heeeey, that's more like it! OT squad strikes back :dura:

3. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

who the hell wrote pink in the reputation comment then? :D

4. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

not me :shuffle:

(darn, wish I had thought of that...)

5. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

shuddup, al.

We is DONE with topic. Now we tries to blow record for longest thread.
    Can't use beebee's 5 yr old thread for ever...
    have to think about newcomers ;)

:super:

6. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

Well finally I had the time to read this thread through :D I agree with Demian (what a surprise lol). I have to state my thoughts cause once I had an incident with a Turkish guy and I dont want to be considered as one who hates Turks. All nations have good and bad guys, mine as well (thats why I call my hometown a human zoo lol), no exceptions. Blaming a whole nation for one's sins aint the way. I have great respect to many of the Turks; Axe, Gursah, Allpay, Smirnoff (yeah if one likes fine vodka cant be a bad man hehe), they are good and experienced pilots and as far as i know good men as well. I remember a while ago once I was flying a B-25 when suddenly I ran into two Ju88s coming from the opposite direction. That was Axe and some other guy; we talked on ch100 after heavy lolling not to tell the positions to our groups; so we went on bombing on our own way :) A very few of all the FH players would do the same, most of 'em would jump off their buffs and pick a fighter for an easy kill, or at least call for fighters; this was fun and of course Axe had his own income by this, but was fun anyway :) So the thing is I deeply respect good pilots and good men, and if I have an incident with a hotblooded fellow of them, that doesnt mean I go opposing to all of them :) (But this goes vice versa, I remember some of his group started harassing me as well :D )
    Anyway, respect and a great <S> to all the real pilots here, including many of the Turks and rejecting many of other nations :) And here at the end I have to mention that Turks aint afraid of some fight, most of them are fighting to the end as some mentioned before me too; they are not that running type and this is something to respect as well :) And their website also shows something to respect: they take flight simming seriously, not like many others in this game. That site is perfectly built up.

So now, <S> to Turks and keep the good work up, cya in the air (i hope not on my six :D )

ps.: a friend of mine spent his honeymoon in Turkey a while back, they both said Turkey is a beautiful land with nice people around; they said they sure gonna be back on a holiday some day :)

7. demian

demian Well-Known Member

So, thats why we r losing war...
    Because Deadmeat encounters gold buffs and says nothing...
    Well, i would surely kill all those buff pilots....I mean killing one guy in
    fighter plane is one thing, but killing all those civilians on the ground just so
    some1 could play with norden,is another..

p.s. I would really love to meet axe and his ju88 in b25H )

8. bot

bot Well-Known Member

the other day I had to change to red because vechie biber and gursah stole 3 kills from me on one sortie.....................Thst flight flight puts me on the fence now about that squad..................................

9. gursah

gursah Well-Known Member

@deadmeat
    <S>

@bot
    sry if any mistake, i never shot any burning or falling plane, at least i'm trying to do my best. if anything wrong for you, pls warn online, i'll reply...

10. allpay

allpay Well-Known Member

All the thing we need is the fun!...So we are tring to do that..and tring to make a popular game wb in Turkey. That why we build that website http://www.turkishgoldraiders.com

11. ra-dek

ra-dek Well-Known Member

ok ok ok, I said also that all squads shall look at Turks for working together and learn how to cooperate. Together we are strong always and Turks actions are best example of takin map over in few hours.
    Respect. anyway I decided to fly red for some time and I will try to disturb you :p

1 person likes this.
  12. demian

demian Well-Known Member

0:29:22 AM --axe-(Gold): wtg)
    0:29:28 AM marvis(Gold): total madness
    0:29:37 AM boa---(Gold): :)
    0:29:43 AM --axe-(Gold): and my axe)
    0:29:49 AM marvis(Gold): )
    0:30:00 AM marvis(Gold): chop chop
    0:30:32 AM -goon-(Gold): only a turk would bring an axe to a gunfight
    0:30:35 AM -goon-(Gold): )
    :dark: :dark: :dark: