Fuck

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Uncles, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

https://youtu.be/J3eQmzw6n3k

:znaika: Death to the enemies of civilization! Monsters against modernity will lose! USA, Russia and *possibly* Europe will fight for the future!

Yes, I'm a little drunk, but it's true...

2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

3. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Well, you're nothing if not consistent ;) Some horrible, bitterly cold day, I do hope that we finally learn your actual identity. Do those crazy Scots kilts hold credit cards? You gotta buy the drinks, brother.

4. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

So, Mcloud, I went to a restaurant the other day and ordered that much famed Frosch Schnitzel you keep talking about in such high praise, and you know what, they told me that such a thing does not exist and then asked me in no uncertain terms to leave their establishment. You lied to me. :mad:

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

You should have ordered a ... Berliner .....

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  6. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Frosch Schnitzel? Is that similar to the American (a.k.a., United States of America) notion of "left-handed smoke shifter?" :D

7. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Don't let those high school dropouts that work at Burger King get to you.

Come to Canada. I was born in Kitchener Ontario. It used to be called Berlin, until WW2 or something. :eek: Then they changed the name. Huge German population. Ever heard of Schneiders meats?

The next time you ask for a frosch schnitzel, and they look at you funny just tell them to make a jaegerschnitzel with frog meat instead of the usual pork stuff, and then look at them like "do you want a tip or no"? works for me.

Say it Viss me, nice and slow, like a scorpions ballad. FROSCH SCHNITZELLLLLLLLL
    [​IMG]

hey, did ya think Sammy was a knight of Malta?

sorry uncles way off topic. but if someone admits they're drunk, then all gibberish is fair game for a while.

8. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

No problem ;) And if you go to L.A., there are so many good restaurants. Don't fall for that celebrity chef bullshit. For example, I love to eat here: http://elpolloinka.com/gardena/menu/lunch-dinner/