Greeting to everyone!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by RayV, Sep 7, 2003.

1. RayV

RayV Well-Known Member

Hi Guys!

Since i dropped into shit here, i'm not having any possibility to fly online anymore for now until unknown time.
    Lost my job, kicked my girlfriend out and live with my parents again looking for a house(i need a house so desperatly!!!).
    Have taken me a nice holyday to Belgium, France and Switzerland by motorcycle and since 1 week i'm at home again.
    Anyone interested in pics i made in Belgium (Ieper) and France(Verdun) about WWI battlefield sites, memorials and Museums?

Anyway, was visiting the wbfree site and just wanted to say hi!

Miss u all out there!

See ya!

Ray (dutchi)
    :zzz:

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

hey, life is cool absolutely. and wb is excellent place, but not the single. chin up.

photos... of cockpits will be great. as detailed as possible. say, Dewoitine.520.

3. billy

billy Active Member

Hi rayv, why you depressive , play wb and you to be wiling :D

Nice place for good fun (if you not married :) , becouse wife always mad ) , and chat with friend . I have many intresting people in wb and i like fly and chat with them.

See online !!! :cheers:

4. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ik ben ook net terug van vakantie, man! Ben in Spanje geweest, en JA, je moet de groeten (en veel sterkte) van Xavi/Achtung hebben!

We missen je, maat.... :( Heb je al een nieuwe baan?

BTW, ben dit weekend op motor-tour geweest met mijn oom en neef. Met 240 over de snelweg, hihihihihi! Gaat erg hard, zo'n BMW (Is geen Blackbird welliswaar, maar toch!)....

5. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Oops! Double Post!

6. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

right way to go HERE - after a down follows an up ;)