Guillermo Habacuc Vargas

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Broz, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

That's the name of a motherfucker who participated in an "art" exposition last year in Honduras. His show was:
    - a message on the wall made with dog food, where you could read "you're what you read".
    -at the feet of that message, a dog he chased in the streets. He tied the dog with an extremely short rope, and let it die from starvation really close to the food, but with a rope so short that he could not even reach it.

He wanted to criticize human's greed and dunnowhat else. I think he's just a big asshole, a cruel motherfucker and a person not worth living.
    Worst thing, though, is that he has been invited this year to repeat his show in the new exposition. There's a page where you can sign to try to avoid him doing it again. The link is http://www.petitiononline.com/13031953/

Btw, you can find the video about his show in youtube, i just didn't want to link it, it makes me sick.

:turret: :mad:

2. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

lol, art

theres this artist too

for those who dont want to click links (i dont) u need to read just one line:
    edit: but im not like looseleaf, so lets talk about what the thread started out with

1 person likes this.
  3. whodaphool

whodaphool Well-Known Member

Re: lol, art

edit: you are unlike anyone here because nobody else flames and sucks cock like you.

4. whodaphool

Right ON !

Kill the mofo!

yeah, lets tie gandhi to the wall too, let him starve while he stares at big cock on the wall...

edit: sorry me bad speller, I said "clock" on the wall.

5. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

"She once made an exhibition called "Taear" that involved two German men farming using their penises."

Um, farming with their penises? OMG lol

6. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I don't know, on one hand I think it's a bit perverse to treat an animal like that, even when doing it to draw attention to the evils of the world. On the other hand it is also interesting that many people will not give a rat's ass about the thousands/millions of animals (humans!) that suffer horrible fates each day, but will scream bloody murder if someone starves a dog to death and calls it art.

Not saying that I'm any different, by the way.

7. jotaceTOGA

jotaceTOGA Well-Known Member

lol
    You are right. Many people (I mean a lot) now talks a lot about people dying in war and starving and says something like "OMG what is happening to the world?" and don´t do shit and live as good as well paying a lot of money for shit things. I don´t care so much what is going on. I am scrulled as hell too.

8. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

If I could farm with my penis, I'd sure as hell would want it to be on some exhibition! Does that make me an exhibionist?

Broz and still alive? I don't know why I keep paying to that orkan guy....

whodafool: well said, your comments are always really, really fun to read........... (no, really) (da) (want a links for cock images?)

on topic (finally)
    It's a shame what people do in the name of art....

9. whodaphool

Please send your cock images to gandhi.

on topic: Yes, it is disgusting what can be called art these days. Well at least it's bullshit what some persons call what they do "art".

Are you saying if your penis was large enough to "go farming" you would want to exhibit it? If it was, you can have gandhi clean it for you.

By the way, it's not called "farming", it's called plowing.