Gungun

Discussion in 'Complaint book' started by Harpoon, Jul 6, 2003.

1. Harpoon

Harpoon Well-Known Member

We were attacking a cv and when I went the first time in a spit gungun was there and killed me with ease in his zero. (pk)
    Then some of my squad mates killed him a few times. He mid-air spawned and was killed again.
    Next time I went back I was in a I153 and this time I killed him in I must say a very pathetic attempt at a turn fight. Being the sore loser he claimed I warped and kicked me. Then when I came back he kicked me again now it seems he's banned me.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me. If I was warping fair enough a warp doesn't deserve a ban or even a boot. Secondly IF I was warping why didn't he call it when I was flying the spit? basically he's a sore loser and abusing his power in my humble opinion something should be done about it.

I can submit the track of the fight if it's of any use though I doubt it. I'll ask my squad members if they have a track of the fight/conversation that followed.

2. rivet

rivet Well-Known Member

Change your mind, mate. Think about this person like one more bug on the arena. :D

3. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

sepukked

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  4. bzdems

bzdems Well-Known Member

Бля! Нет слов :mad:

5. breedr

breedr FH Developer

Re: Re: Gungun

на данный момент забанены только 3 игрока: -drink, bombad, bow---

6. bc----

bc---- Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Gungun

Банить он никого не может. Для бана требуется 2 админа.

7. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

So why you just don't take back his admins rights?

I've been sometimes killed by gungun,but never noticed sth. strange (maybe because i'm fairly new to WB and get killed quite often) execpt enourmous numbers of pk's this guy inflicts. But when he is abusing his rights as administrator (air respawn, kicking out enemies) the other FH administrators should get rid of him. I'm not talking about a ban (which i see only 3 players deserved yet) but degradation to "normal" player status? Cut him off his abuse posibilities :dark: ? Is it so hard to do? And didn't he really banned harpoon, didn't he had help from other admin (as you said that baning smb requires 2ppl with admin rights)? I saw poor harpoon swearing and cursing after he was forced to leave the game for at least one day. :mad:

BTW- i do understand Russian quite well, but i don't believe all other members do- could you pls be bilangual when posting on this forum? :D

8. SliceMaster

SliceMaster Well-Known Member

This question was asked many times on russforums. IMHO, the reason is that subj. makes an important job of cheat-watch in arena. Maybe hi do it realy bad, but nobody can/want take this job from him, to do it himself. So hi will stays until situation in arena will change dramaticly(mass user leave 4 example), or even after.
    I repeat: it`s just IMHO. It was appear while reading treads on this subject.

P.S. Sorry 4 my english.