Holy crap.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, May 1, 2011.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Tornados.
    USA.
    :mad:

2. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

God farted. His asshole is in the Southern U.S. I suspect his asshole is right on top of Oklahoma. :(

3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

The Great Plains in the USA are populated. Tornadoes are hardly noticed until they wreck towns.
    Every year this happens in the USA.
    I think it does in Russia and those high dry plateu in China too. Africa?
    I haven't seen anything like that. I live on the west coast of North America. In the Northwest of that. Here, it rains a lot and sometimes the wind blows carrying the rain.

Tornadoes are mighty, so are hurricanes, but, even the mighty must slow down a bit, mellow out a bit, when they bash into these things:

[​IMG]

Coastal range and Rocky Mountians are like Superman's cape. I am happy I am here, sometimes.
    Oh, pissing rain?
    Try living without rain.
    We doin' alright here.

Anyway, I am not trying to be funny.
    Well, maybe I am.
    But those fucking tornadoes aren't funny.
    I have never heard a good hurricane joke.
    Just not funny.

4. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

You know all I deal with is snow and cold temps. Some people can't stand it and move to other areas but find out they have to deal with Tornados, Hurricanes and Earthquakes and perhaps even Tsunamis. I'll take a Blizzard over any of the other natural hazzards. Folks usually have insurance to pay for the damages, which in turn makes pretty much everyone else's insurance go up too. Sometimes I too think it would be nice to have more sun and pleasant weather then deal with another long Winter, but then these hideous monsters come and ruin property and take lives and I think to myself, I like where I'm at just fine.

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Yeah, is like a death lottery. You move into a neighbourhood and you have to get a ticket and you can't say no, you get one when you get there.
    I know a couple guys who have been badly hurt by cold, lost fingers, ears, never met a toe, but I am sure they are out there. Every one of those guys I have met who has had missing parts, it was either a power tool did it or falling asleep drunk in the wrong place, in January, at night, alone. Darwin.
    Darwin never described the effect of tornado on evolution. Like, are there any animals that have evolved to deal with tornado?

If the Wizard Of Oz were my movie, if I could direct it, I would do it the same way Disney did except at, at the end, she wouldn't be in bed, at home, surrounded by family, she would have been in a body bag.
    And the dog?
    Fuck the dog.

6. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Nah, you got the wrong item. I think you have mixed something up with something else, see:
    You must have seen the 1000000000000000 miles per gallon carburator that was hidden by my granddaddy. He ditch that invention. He knew the Oil Company would hunt and kill him, so he hid it.
    Yeah, that's right, yeah.

What the fuck is wrong with the pestering fucking as-you-type spell checker in this fuckin forum thing? It only spell checks in Yankee?

Last edited: May 4, 2011