I FOUND BILES's JOURNAL/DIARY/CONFESSIONS!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by hezey, Sep 11, 2016.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Yup Biles disappeared, sort of
    What the hell happened to him?

Sometime around 2008, he laid down to die, or was it Hezey? I dunno. Can't remember......
    And during the time he was doin that, he was robbed and his property rifled through, his computer hacked [it wasn't but it sounds better than "He Looked In Biles's computer, which was left on]
    Uh.
    I, me, Hezey have just found archives Biles had sent to an email address that Biles failed to remember after awakening from a comma and Biles thought the stuff was all lost, since he had, also lost his computer, and passwords and even email addresses of which he liked to use aliases....
    I HAVE FOUND BILES' FICTION WRITING or is it fiction?

Would anyone like to see?

I am gonna make a web page or something and call it something like
    The Very Best Of Biles

WAIT

2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

If there is anything funny in your JOURNAL. we'd like to hear it. tell us a story.
    I think what is in your diary and certainly your confessions are best left there.

3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

You mean that one wasn't funny? It wasn't funny to be there, but I thought it was funny afterwards........

I was saving my stories for my, then, tiny son. I know what happens to men who have fucked lots of women, those women wait till the guy dies and then they RE-WRITE HIS LIFE STORY, and then there is one more boy who grows into a man listening to BULLSHIT about Yet Another Male Ancestor.
    I am much more than the stuff that was found in that dresser drawer, That stuff is not my deeds.
    A man is deeds, that is how WE keep score.
    women? Oh no, they are mean, really mean and edit a man's life story.

My son almost grew tits he has so much bullshit taught to him be all the bitter divorced cunts on one side of the family. The other side of my family, my DAD'S side, don't shit on men.

Mac, you know how dangerous it is when ya stick you thing into a treacherous cunt, right? The cunt will grow fangs and bight yer cock off, as soon as ya cannot defend yer self, and that has happened to FAR TOO MANY MEN IN MY LINE.

4. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

have to protect your assets - prenuptuals are a must.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I just am posting all my old stories [letters to my son mostly], from before I was sick, to a alias account, and a note to my Lawyer so my son can look after. AFTER.
    Find a alt user name account of mine in the G+ as list below , as if, eh?