I live in a place where none of us should have to fear ....

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by hezzey, Jul 16, 2020.

1. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. I am in regret and am trying to remove a LOT of my words from WBFH forums, and many others too.
    I am deleting some words I have put into the spy-web. There are not many venues that 'allow' that. I am happy that there are some [very very few]!!!
    I do NOT know how to spend my life in a void, to never say a word, to anyone, to never write a word either. I do not know how to look for goods, catch edible things, like small animals, find fresh water. I do not know how to NOT express myself without being a Hermit in a cave, washing in cold water and eating bugs. Shitting where bears do not go.....
    Mt granddad said, decades ago, JUST GO INTO THE BUSH AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT....
    Oh? But how do I find woven fabric, steel sewing needles, pure water???? Eye-glasses. My grandfather was wise, but lots that he said needed more detail and I never got that.
    Please forgive me for that. I am not dropping out. I am trying to conceal a tiny bit of my tracks.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  2. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I have spent enough of MY time hiding from view, looking for waste copper, eating from cans found in Blue Bins. I have spent enough time under a lean-to, trying to stay warm under a pile of leave and dried cedar. I have tried to live without asking for Charity Eye-glasses.....
    I do not know what to do and my granddad was, mostly full of shit. I think there is one way out of this and that is tooooooo messy, so I am going to sit it all out, and hope for a quit and quick ending. I do not know what to do once they eye-glasses stop working!!!!! Or the boots rot and get holes.

3. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

The Official Death Count from the Wuhan Virus in my country is about 12,000 people.
    It is screamed at us that we, in Canada, got lucky.
    This is not over. The Plague has hardly began....
    Most of the people that have been killed by that Bio-weapon are Old Babushkas and Babas. Now the Wuhan Virus is killing teenagers and children [as well as Old People].... Babies next?
    We have been told that this is a FIRST wave, not a second wave, or a third one.
    next year, or in a month??? Dogs, Mice and mice as vectors??????????
    Snake Dancers taking over parks and other public spaces, in numbers in groups, Drunken Teenagers dancing and fucking each other.... sweating, swapping body fluids..... And we are in the midst of being swamped by Liberty, Freedom Hooray Fifth Columnists...
    The Government, in Ottawa, is asking itself, and US, the citizens WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO????
    The Governments experts are trying to BE REAL, to not fall for bull-shit, like Injecting Chlorine Hydroxide into our arteries Cananboids? FUCK OFF. Meet and Salt Dieat???? FUCK FUCK FUCK.
    Savages, ignorant Savages. Done for, doomed. Yeasts!!!
    the last time that this sort of double or triple whammy smash us into pieces was So-called Spanish Flu. It is said to have killed hundreds of millions of people, all over the world.
    Lead to mass starvation, revolutions, wars. Second and third and forth Stages are said to NOT have beagan here, in Canada...YET.
    Last time, this country was building Slave Labour Camps, and housing unpopular cults in those, to build yankee Higways, suplly lines for Invasion, and war, Yankee Style....... Chinese people by the millions, Indians [from India that is where Indians are from ignore the Yankees, their propaganda is even more sickening than ours], Pacifist Cults, Flag Waving Cults.... 'Fags' n Gypsies ... Anyone who The Government wanted to get rid of. There were wars, that are sad to be the biggest things, nastiest things Humans have ever experienced. That is soo untrue. See the ruins, the crumbled impossible structures, that are all over the world!!!!
    Humans have Blown Up Everything, their civilisations before....
    I do believe This Is The End of us, this try, the beginning of the end.... The End will not be in between Television Ads... it will take time...
    CPP is working, like busy bees, the make new versions of the Wuhan Virus....
    next? I mould that rots Printed Paper..... a Bactria that eats and kills Algae..... A raise in Ocean Levels....... NONSENSE, says my mum, The Bibble, Kuran, Torah, Gita, Myths and stories told by Inuktitut people..... say [chant] nothing about that, JEESUS, JEESUS!!!!!!!!! That will never happen and never has, you watch too much TV, she says.... The she leaves and driver her limousine to the park, and joins with a thousands others, to hug each other and sing Jezez Sungs... Ignore it, it is NOT happening, Pray To Jeezus!!!!

What is next????
    I do not want to know, I do not want to look at my executioner

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  4. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

WARNING, don't read this unless you are morbid and even a bit crazy... OKAY?
    [I warned you!!!!]
    Want to booze. I cannot afford it... MY pension is tomorrow, still, I need to budget, I really cannot afford booze, or Hashish.....
    I don't have any Quick-Kill Humanocide. [Booze and Hash aren't enough or correct, merciful, that is miserable stuff to fuck around with..... - I told you not to read this!!!!!]
    I think I am gonna choke to death in the middle of the night, I am gonna wake up being strangled, no able to grab and hold-on to anything, all alone, be hanged [strangled] by nothing [or whatever I was dreaming, spirits??? Godzilla???]..... Burp vomit and strangle at 4:00 AM??????
    Is starving over months or years easier???? Or Having my city be flooded, and all the crops being drowned in Brine...
    A flash in the sky and then, if I live thorough the immediate trauma... then what???? riots, rape, pillage Mass Executions, Mass Human Extinction... OH, the rats too, MANY animals will croak too!!!! Nobody remembers what happened in Prehistoric times, it is said to be UNIMAGINABLE, or IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!! HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!
    My Soon-To-Stop, to end Breathing, to stop suffering, Babushka said her dying days are [were] NOT EASY. Tortured. Being strangled, she said...... A giant piece of muscle and hair [mum said later] growing where it should NOT be [A cancer].
    FUCK.
    Maybe I will find some Heroine and eat it [I am afraid of needles and cannot stab myself.......] I have heard that Heroin overdose, properly done [with flavour???] is fatal and that ya won't feel a thing, except really cool and pleasant even hallucinating, for a minute... Will I have enough time, and have done the Planning, so that I can be in charge?????
    She said find a gun, do it right, kid. [A gun???? Too Messy, a violent end creates BIG mess, and hassle, for everyone, be considerate, I say!!!!! They will tie you so that you have to sit still, while you are killed!!!!! Don't let that happen, son, she said.....
    HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Heaven's Gate? I am not a paying member of that cult... Nope.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020