I want to play as rudboy. BUT:

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by hezey, May 23, 2013.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

After doing this thing above, I still get logged into the arena as kdjfoi or whatever I used before, uh.
    And I can find no way to get into arena with the nick rudboy. The password is correct. The launcher tosses me into the arena as kdjfoi anyway.
    I am sure there is easy solution. Pray, tell!
    I think the FHL stuck something into the registry, but this is windows 8 and the instructions here aren't useful in that environment, Black is now called white and 1 is 2 in this version of windows.

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  2. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

The "Nick" rudboy there has no connection to the nick at FH.
    The nick in launcehr connected to the PASSWORD has the connection to the wanted nick, if you follow me?
    You need the correct nick + password, then Robert is your father's brother.
    If you have the same nick in launcher and multiple passwords, FH sees the nick + password and says "hiya kdfjoi, nice to see you back"

You follow me, or am I incoherent?

I made an extra nick for soloflying and did not change the name in launcher, so I get this from time to time.

3. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

ehm.... you declared that you recalled login+pass recently for rudboy and didn't crossed fingers for restoring the password, eh?
    will do it tomorrow, then.

4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Thanks Ruben. Thanks Exec.
    You guys are champs.

ALW

Your town should sue MS for theft. Or whatever it is they did. Becuase, yeah, pretty sure Minots is the stock MSWindows wallpapers. Gotta be.
    [​IMG]

and
    Exec:

Here is the setting I changed in the New MSWindow8 GUI newthink menu so that WBFH does not crash to destktop....
    [and then shows of the wallpaper stole from ALW's treasure chest or uh pile of happy.
    No wonder the guy has attained some sort of weird zen-like state and his dog has a coat too.

[​IMG]

Cheers

Last edited: May 24, 2013