II International AFVS meeting in Europe (IMPORTANT)

Discussion in 'Squadrons' started by achtun, Feb 9, 2005.

1. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

HERE we are again folks, late, as ussually, cause the time is getting late

SOOOOOOOOO

AFAIK is comming:
    Basman and Isabelle
    Glas
    Malino
    Grobar (yuhuuu)
    Fla and Daniella
    Achtun (alone)
    Zembla ?

And......... i dunno if i forget someone pls forgive me! If u know anyone interested and not reading this post, pls contact him!

OK the dates are Easter, i don't know if it's the same in all countries... I think it's around the last week in March (around 25?)

Let's see in this post

About the place, we talked about several options, but i don't know where it's going to be. Basically let's Fla decide cause he's really the one who can have it more dificult to move around. The options are Amsterdam... and anywhere in europe in a logicall radius (not varsaw please!)

And well, :znaika: once we have this data i please ask to decide quickly so we can book the hotel and the tickets before it's too late or expensive! let's see if we can make it fast

CU really SOON guys!
    Xavi
    :cheers:

2. -tier-

-tier- Member

My god...I was around the last time this happened, quite successful wasn't it?

3. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Since me and Isabelle are going to buy a new house, we've got a lot more space by than. This means that Achtung and Glas can stay at my place if need be! :)

4. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

hey guys, salute, if possible, i'd like to be in, amsterdam sounds good to me cause i never been there, and got friend to visit in Lille not far away. i will be alone or with my girl friend, CU.

5. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

As I said Amsterdam-rotterdam is cool for me! U'll have the new house by then bas? In any case we can go to the hotel we used to stay

But, how are we gojng to travel around? Dutch trains are so....... SHIT!!!!!!!! (LOL) We spent more tme waiting stuck in the trains than any other place :p No, i was joking :p

Let's see what the others say and try to fix it before it's too late

CU SOON!

6. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Im having a conference in Scotland 21-23.III and we thought to have the rest of the week (until 27.III) with Glas in Edinburgh/Glasgow/The Highlands but I would be ok to change that. Glas?
    I just googled the catholic easter - its the same week - 27.III.
    So we might go together from Scotland, Glas? Do you prefer to go with plane or the car? (we split petrol/ferry costs, of course)

Ah, I have to hasten my spanish studies! :)

7. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

PS: Hi tier! How are you doing!?

8. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

So we close in Amsterdam ? For me its good enough, the only thing is that we must decide quickly, I must buy the transport tickets at most in 10 days, by 20th february. But for me amsterdam is great! Check mail guys.

9. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Amsterdam sounds ok... it's actually the most likely destination if I'd were to go to a meeting :) Meaning: I've got lots of learning to do during Easter, and Amsterdam's just within a day's (couple of hours) range :)

BTW, if I come I might bring along Apocalypse (no, not my dog :p, he's also a JG13 member ;) pretty old school as well :)).

<Z>

Last edited: Feb 9, 2005
  10. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

COOL tehn if Grobar and Fla agree with AMsterdaM

let's burn it! about the dates.... when we meet in Amsterdam International Airport? Which day????? Thursday 24th? Friday? Till when?

We are doing it fast, WTG!

11. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

location is fine for me
    more south (northern France?) could be more convenient for Fla? How will you travel Fla?

12. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

let's close this subject pls and focus in the dates, when are u able to come with paul Gro?

13. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

OK, depending on the circumstances of my new house, I can offer a place to sleep for up to 8 people. First choice goes to Fabio and Daniela, they will have a place to sleep for free REGARDLESS.

If nothing changes and all stays the way it currently is (so: me and Izzy still live in the same place), Fabio and Daniela can stay with us for up to three nights. If they want to stay longer, I'll make the necessary arrangements with friends, family or whatever to find them a place to stay (my studio, parents, my friend Joost, I'll pay for a hotel, whatever. It'll be fine!). This is the worst-case scenario.

If we've got the new house but aren't living there yet, everyone can sleep there. It hasn't yet got a TV, computer, stove or WWW-access yet, but its heated, has a good bathroom and a shower. What more do you need? You can use the WWW at my place, and I could always arrange for the essentials like a TV, coffee-machine, tea-kettle and a microwave.

If we've got the new house and are living there, but my old house isn't sold yet: My new house can house up to two extra people, which would mean Fabio and Daniela. The rest can live in my -uncomfortable- old house and suffer like the freeloading sons of bitches they are. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :) :):):):):):)

And finally, if we've COMPLETELY moved over and sold the old house (very unlikely), Fabio and Daniela can stay with us. The rest will have to find a hotel or sleep in our barn.

Sooooo, how long were you guys going to stay, anyway? :)

14. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

OK the dates subject!!!

my suggestion:
    thursday 24th coming to amsterdam 1st hotel night
    departure:
    tuesday 29/wedns 30th

it's not much time but it's enough
    what you think?

anyway i'll be there on 23th :D
    is ok for anyone? u expected less time? more? u'll have to ask 2/3 days free at work

pls tellme!

15. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

i've found tickets from 100 to 150 euros with iberia, klm (how is it?)....

the money is burning in my pocket... let's do it fast ;))))))))))))))))

i want to book before the tickets are over!

16. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

wasn't KLM the plane that crashed in tenerife?

Ok i'll check the IBERIA ones..............

:D:D:D:D

17. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

lol, the only essentials are a ceiling in case of rain, no cockroaches, and 4 walls in case it drops near zero.

Ach, it depends on Glas!

18. -tier-

-tier- Member

Hey Grobar, I'm good thanks, Just getting back into this again after I went AWOL.
    Just trying to get the dam thing to work again ..

19. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

KLM is the best Dutch airline.

20. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

OK then, whattabout the dates?
    BTW someone can send me prvt mssg with gla's telephone? I dunno why i can recieve his calls but not back to him