II International AFVS meeting in Europe (IMPORTANT)

Discussion in 'Squadrons' started by achtun, Feb 9, 2005.

1. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Change of plans!!!!! Fabio and Dani woudl be staying at my place? I don't think so!!!!!!

:D

I will receive the keys to my new house the 23rd or 24th of March. A lot of work needs to be done there so I will not be selling my old place before May 1st. See where I'm going????? When you guys come over to Holland, I will have TWO houses!!!!!
    I will need some extra confirmation, but can't see how anything could still go wrong it this point.

You folks understand what this means? You will have an entire house at your disposal while you stay in Holland! NO bullshit with searching and paying for accomodation and whatever!

The house is completely empty though. It does have a shower, central heating, warm water and two working toilets, but the kitchen has no furnace or oven, nor are there seats or couches yet. But hey, I'll arrange the essentials for you: a fridge so you can stash your beer, some matresses and blankets or sleeping bags.... You will be living in a comfortable enough situation, I think!

My idea would be this:
    1st bedroom (largest): Paul, Xavi, Gro (Jesus Christ Gro, what is your REAL name anyway? :) ) and possibly Zem and Apoc.
    2nd bedroom: Fabio and Dani (give the lady some privacy, OK?).
    The house itself is a two-story "bel-etage" type-of-building on the Bergweg in Rotterdam (10 minutes walking from the train-station and my current house). Bedrooms and shower are in the "sous-terrain" (semi-cellar) and the living room, kitchen and toilet are upstairs.

The rules:

- NO marihuana indoors. Not my idea - I couldn't care less - but Izzy hates the smell of cannabis and we still have to work there. The house has a garden where you can smoke your pot... Speaking of which, there's a really good coffee-shop right across the street!

- There might be a little bit of work being done at some days (Only a little not during weekends and not after 10 pm). that might cause a bit of a disturbance (I don't really expect that to happen, but you'd better be prepared for that, just in case......

- When you drink to much and you puke, you use the friggin' toilet/sink/dustbin, or you clean your vomit up yourself!!!!!!!! :)

- No bonfires indoors or in the garden. That means you can't set fire to the neighbours' houses, either!!!!!! :D

How does that sound, folks? :)

2. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Hmmm, I was coming on here to post despondently that I may not be able to make it. You see, I told my boss today that I was going to leave my job. I dont know when I will be leaving, I need to speak to them about it, but it could be 30 days from now. I reckon it will be longer, probably more than a couple of months, cos I told them I would be willing to stay on until they found someone else. And besides, I havent got another job to go to now.

As you can imagine, things are a bit up in the air now and I dont know how things will be with money and stuff, especially if they decide that I just start my notice period now. However, if what Bas said is the case and I only need to fork out for my airfare and some spending money, then I should just be able to scrape by :)

I'll wait to see what happens with the work, I should know by next week when I will be there til. I'll let you all know asap tho.

3. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Well... here's an update on my situation:

I got my grades, I didn't expect 'm to be really good (didn't study), but they are pretty bad. Of course, my parents take a personal interest. Now, the thing is, I need to make sure I don't flunk these next exams, I don't intend to, and probably won't, but there are certain limitations on me because of this now. I might be able to make it a day (I figure I can study more than normal in the week [yeah, I'll study this time ;) ] and then come during the weekend or something)... Another thing is who to come with, as you know I've got no knowledge of A'dam or anything (luckily I know the lang. though), but that's solvable (by going alone perhaps, and making an arrangement for a rendez-vous or so). Apoc won't be able to come (he's going skiing during the first week of the Easter Holiday).

Ok... so that's a very short description of my situation, I can negotiate some freedom to be able to make it, and be 100% sure I'll try, but I can't promise anything. Then again, I live closeby enough to be able to make the trip on short notice, not that I need to take a plane or anything. Well, it's worth the effort of trying to go, that's for sure!

If I didn't make much sense, sry, I was pretty quick typing this :p

I know it's my own fucking fault that I'm in this position now... but that knowledge won't help ;)

Gro's name is Kolio innit? (could be wrong of course :p)

Could be I bring along a friend for the trip, not sure, but as pretty much all of you will meet new people I guess one extra won't really make the difference? Then again, it could be I don't come at all, or that I don't find a friend that wants to go along either... ah well, sry about all the incertainties...

<Z>

4. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

That's fucking good news Bas !!! Hey guys, what you think about painting Bas' house iin a very gayish pink ?
    Well, I don't have much time to write now, but I can't wait this two weeks to pass.
    BTW, as far as I remember, Gro's name is Nikola....

5. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Fla: Try it, and I'll painting YOU a gayish pink right before I strangle you with your own large intestine.... Imagine how silly you'd look, dead and pink! You still think it's worth it? :D

Glas: Fuck that, just the airfare and chow. You WILL come over, even if I have to fly over to Scotland to pick you up myself, you dumb git.

6. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

Fla: ROFL, we better talk about it the last day befor he changes his mind :D

Zemb: We count with you mate! and don't be so hard with your self, i'm sure you studied the most u could, but sometimes the exams are difficult. I'll tell u about my 8 years in university and u'lll feel better, belive!. We'll see in rotterdam! :)

And the fucking BOSS:!!! U see why i love that man!!!!!!!!!!!! damn bas!!! that's so GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! If possible, of course, Make sure that we'll pay our accomodation working at your house! Painting, assembling furniture, putting lights, bringing beds.. whatever! I'm really good at house works. You can count with us for the moving!!!! U know the mony we can save? It means.... Pul can come, fun, trips, souvenirs (LOL) presents for the family... We'll eat more than sandwiches!!!!!!

BTW: should i bring my sleeping bags? i have 2 of them really cool! No need of bed

And paul, i'll make as i didn't read anything. I understood you 100%, but now understand me: if it's a money affair don't worry at all!! We are meeting toi have fun, just care about the plane ticket and forget about other stuff!

Pls mate, if u don't come it's not gonna be the same!!! U know i'm willing to see you again and make sure that bas feels the same!

Don't let me sleep alone with gro! :)

7. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Xavi: Yeah, bring sleeping bags, just in case I can't get enough blankets. I'll take care of the matresses.

Oh, btw: maybe me and Izzy will be sleeping there as well :)

8. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

Pijama party! Yuhuuuu!! :D:D:D:D

9. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

That's SOOOOO gay, Ach! :)

10. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

u know what i'm talking about! :)

11. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

As things for holland look that are tied up and well settled, lets open a mini Football champions league sub-topic so i can express my total sadness and resignation (i'm great, tho) barcelona will win the spanish league:

so With lots of respect: fuck mourinho... fuck him hard in the ass!

(mal, u are not a chelsea's supporter right?) damn shit, it was so unfair...
    The good news fla is that ronaldinho was there, and invented a magic goal that brought hope to those that still like the football as it should be, not as some rich dement would like it to be

i even say, i wish the real madrid wins juventus and can beat this ***** chelsea. A u guys know that i would never say such a thing! It's prooved they don't know to loose neither win

BTW gro, u are in london right? Pls, make a favour... everytime u walk in chelsea... well.. i'll wait till i get sure malino is not a chelsea supporter :D
    I'd not like to offend him!

long live to good football! long live to frank rijkaard! Thx holland for teaching us what football is and should be! (cruyff, rijkaard, koeman, van nistelroy...)

12. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

Sorry Xavi, it was a fucking great match, the best i've seen after World Cup 98's Brazil x Netherlands. And honestly Barça played better, Ronaldinho was simply impossible yesterday. But, as we say in Brazil, football is a small box full of surprises.

13. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

Yeah favio, i agree that was a great game, firstly and mainly thx to barça, hat was really -maybe too- brave. I think that the defence line was too ahead inthe first 20 minutes, but they don't know how to play another way. And you know, i couldn't enjoy it, i mean, there was so much passion, no many nerves, that was hard to enjoy. I have new neighbours from, guess... Tenesse (lol, i deserve it, but they are great!) and are still impressed/scared of the shouts they heard last night.

At least i feel proud this morning of this team, and i'm really happy cause i know that we will win the league (after 4 years without wining anything... greetings van gaal!). So i thing we /they died with the boots on, against the bad of the movie, that used the unfair weapons

i'm very happy you enjoyed tho, i'm sure that was a very good game! Next year i think we'll amke it. And the war against chelsea began yesterday, it's not gonna be forgotten in many many years :)

I think today's juventus-real madrid is gonna be great too if juventus scores first

14. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

my name is
    duh

[​IMG]

glas, dont worry about anything - I can give you a long term no-interest loan of a couple hundred. I am not using them for anything anyway.

15. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Well, I resigned from my job on Wednesday. Damn, I feel soooo much better for it :) No more horror drives to and from work, no more working long hours doing something I didnt enjoy doing.

Im due a month's wages (that I dont have to work for :D ) and some holiday pay. If I get it before I head to Holland, Im gonna make sure I have a great time. If not, I may take you up on that offer Gro, though it will only need to be short term. Either way, i'll be coming to Holland a much happier person than I might have been :)

16. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

COngratulations Paul! IMHO u area very brave guy! I mean, u need to be braveto make that decision! I'm sure u'll find something that fits more to you! Want me to make some calls to San Miguel if they need commercials or sales managers in wales? :p We'll clebrate it in holland! Just 10 days far! :)

17. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Yeah too right mate, something to celebrate! :cheers:

Im really looking forward to going now. Not looooong :D :D

18. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

So you have 2 months to find another job?

Update your telephone number pls! I am coming this friday evening!
    Mine is 079 8594 1179.

19. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

For all those that give a F*ck:

Bas Kemp
    +31-(0)6-50513118 (Make sure to CHECK THIS ONE, it's my new mobile)
    +31-(0)10-4673349 (Home number).

Of course, when you're in Holland you use the (0), so my number becomes 06-50513118 etc etc etc bla bla bla

20. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

My number has been the same since the advent of the mobile phone I think Gro ;)

It's 07900 968905. Looking forward to seeing you on Friday :)