I'm Going to EU!!!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -fla--, Oct 10, 2004.

1. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

Hi guys.
    I know it's been I long time I don't stop by, but I had great times with you all and would, so I decided to give it a try.
    Finally what I have been planning for a few years will become true. I?m going to EU in December and will stay there for six months.
    I will be going to Lyon, France, and will live there for a five of those months, and then I will expend whatever is left of my money and travel with my girlfriend through EU.
    During this last travel (and my one or two other I might manage to make during the first semester of 2005), would love to meet at least some of you personally. People like Glas, Grobar, Basman, Zembla, Achtung, Illo and so many others.
    If any one is interested just reply (either here or to my personal e-mail fabio_norman@uol.com.br).

-fla--

2. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Sure, I'd love to meet you :) How and when are the main questions here I guess :)

I guess it's possible for you to meet Bas and me at the same time, it wouldn't be so hard for you to get to Belgium if you're staying in Lyon, if it IS hard, we can still arrange to meet in Lille (border Belgium-France) or something. You'll be participating in an Erasmus exchange project? Or what kind of project? Six months sounds like the standard Erasmus stay period.

<Z>

3. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Cooooooooool! Looking forward to seeing you mate :))

Maybe me, Bas and Zembla could meet you and your missus in Amsterdam, it would give me a good excuse to go over there :D Besides, it would be an experience for you and your girlfriend, definitely a place you should see on your travels in Europe ;)

I guess it will be around May-June time? If you want to spend any time in Scotland, I will be able to fix you up with accomodation, at least for a few days :)

Give us some more info :D :D :D

4. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

Hey guys!!!

Well the more info you asked for. My girlfriend is already there, she's doing a exchange program between her univ and one in Lyon. I'm going to learn more french (i only know it a little), experience a diferent culture and then to visit EU (as much of it as I can).
    So I'll be there doing a french course for the first months and working. We should be able to travel a bit before June, maybe in the weekends, but not very far anyway. But in the end of June and during July we should be travelling through EU. Not sure yet of which destinations but Belgium (to know part of my family) and Amsterdam (for obvious reasons :D) are among them for sure.
    Maybe we could meet Lille in some holyday and then in July again...
    If I remember right, Basman once told me he could arrange a meet in some place in nothern France... Let's see what he says.

I'm trully happy with your reply guys. :cheers

5. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

Well, come to Buenos Aires to visit me I know it's on the way to France :D lol

6. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Fla is right, folks. My parents have a vacation-home in France, near Bains-les-Bains, some 150 km's south of Nancy. It's in the middle of nowhere though, so getting there might be a little awkward (I haven't got a drivers-license, let alone a car).

But even if that doesn't work, we can meet in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Antwerp. There's plenty of possibilities. If you need info or help, don't hesitate to call me at +31-(0)6-50513118. At Zembla and Glas: I've lost my cell-phone, so I've got a new number. Please write it down and e-mail me your numbers!

7. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Hmmm, meeting somewhere in the N of France for a few days sounds good too :D

I hope that vacation home is big enough ;)

I'll send you a PM with my mobile number Bas.

@ Fla: I'll send you my number also mate, give me a phone or drop me a text if you want :)

8. Zembla JG13

@ Seb, noted the number, mine is +32 498 32 19 10

Bains-les-Bains sounds good, always had a soft spot for France. Now just study enough so I can be there without having to think about a second exam period :shuffle:

<Z>

9. BarT

BarT Well-Known Member

wish I have enough money :)

10. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

All numbers wrote down, but it would be easier for me, at least in the begining to communicate with you via e-mail (not sure if I'll have a phone over there), so send me anything via e-mail so I can write them down (it's posted on first post).
    Also, Xavi sent me a e-mail, he looks excited as well :)

11. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Oh MAN, yet another JG13/AFVS IRL-meeting!!!!!!!

I'm not organising this one!!!!! :) I can arrange accomodation in France and Holland, but that's all! Izzy's still pissed off with me for last time :) :) :)

12. HJM---

HJM--- Well-Known Member

if i will manage to buy a new car (pretty Audi A8 or A4 on my mind...) i'll drop in for sure...mainly to meet Sebbo's wife of course :D

13. Zembla JG13

Lol, I'd got for an S4 if I'd have the money to buy an A8 ;)

<Z>

14. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

The european cars... I will love to live among them :D

15. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

European cars?

- Smart
    - Fiat Uno/Panda/500/127/Cinquecento
    - Mini Cooper
    - DAF
    - Trabant
    - Volkswagen Lupo

All small pieces of shite.

16. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

i hope u don't mean my european-car is a piece of shit bas! ;)

Count with me in the meeting! Northern france, holland... I'll try to be there! ;)
    Anyone talkt to malino?? Could be great to meet all again!

Airport promises huh? :D

17. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Empty promises :rolleyes: :D :p

18. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

noooo!!!! All those words were lies?? U are not gonna marrie me???? That was only sex??
    :p

19. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Is that what you call it?! Ive had better sex with a frozen chicken!

Ahem :shuffle:

20. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Oh and btw, I can testify about your car mate ;)

It IS a piece of shit! :p :p :p