in the case you were wondering about me

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Jan 12, 2021 at 04:13.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

the guy next door died of covid 3 days ago. He was 96 something, was gonna die anyway. covid is mother natures way of getting rid of old people in a world in which there are too many old people being kept alive by big pharma. They are becoming a burden. It's science. Whenever and wherever you see an imbalance of some sort, there will be a disaster or disease that will normalize things. Brutal but true.

This guy ken ham in Kentucky built noahs ark. Dumbest thing ever. The amount of water needed to flood the world is 2.5 times the amount of water that actually exists on this planet.

I make my own pizzas now. I have fuckin had it with pizza delivery. They all suck. Now I buy dimanno pizza dough, let it rise, a little pizza flour, put it on two trays with mutti pizza sauce. real pepperoni slices, green peppers and mushrooms. better than any pizza I've ever ordered Oh did I mention shredded mozzarella? like 850 grams worth.

Winter around here has been easy, hardly any snow and the temps are about 2 degrees Celsius everyday. This spring I should be living in Buffalo or Ithaca.

Just bought a Gibson explorer for 1500. gonna hang on to it >:-Q

2. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

:( true

my skills in manual dough kneading (for pelmeni) is at 80 lvl now :)

you may feel much better after knowing that somewhere (here in Tomsk) it is -33C and it was -40C 2 weeks ago :)

dollar hyper-inflation?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021 at 05:39
  3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Message to pizza pizza "HA!"

Attached Files:

Flk, rgreat and bah--- like this.
  4. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

:super: :super: :super:
    nice
    tasty
    appetiteable

5. bah---

bah--- Well-Known Member

6. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

oh I added one more picture. It's the one on the right. Now there are 5 of them.
    Those pizzas weigh a ton. I CANNOT eat one tray in a day. if you eat one tray you will not eat anything for 24 hours. It is awesome.

next week I will be making a frosch rouladen, with a homemade kartoffelsalat and a gurkensalat too. Don't get exited ant.

my new girlfriend is 23 and she is 5 10. blonde blue eyes and abnormally big tits. quite skinny but not frail. She keeps getting fired from hairdressing jobs because every guy wants her to cut their hair and the next thing you know the other girls hate her and want her out of the salon. yeah baby. maybe I will post pictures. She makes pam anderson look like rosie o donnell

Red Ant and Flk like this.
  7. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Give us results!

8. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

5 posts earlier

9. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Ничего не вижу.