is the connection bad?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by wabwab, May 2, 2003.

1. wabwab

wabwab Well-Known Member

since a few days my connection to the fh server is not very steady. beacon => green, yellow and red jumps. anybody else with problems? :dunno:

2. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Same here, mate... What proxy do you use?

I use 195.208.34.5 and it gives me loads of red beacons. When I use 217.etcetera I get better response-times.

3. Rapier

Rapier Guest

True!

Yes, it has been very bad the last few days, notwithstanding the multiple total server breakdowns, at least it looks that way from this side: like everybody discoes and have trouble to re-log. :confused:

Regards

4. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

the conection is :BADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBAD :dark:

5. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

give me back my streak, big jo, give me back my streak ;)

connection just sucks

6. finzi-

finzi- Active Member

i have the same probs :mad:
    can same admin explane wat happend? :help:
    finzi

7. Seille

Seille Well-Known Member

A week ago i had a wonderful ping to FH, the best i ever had (about 100) and since a few daysґitґs in a range of 200-600, but very unstable. Lots of yellow and red beacon and many discoґs. And for me it doesnґt matter which proxy i use...
    Often i canґt fly from field a to field b without disco and i really hate it. Iґll wait for better connect now.

Seille

8. --afri

--afri Well-Known Member

Hi Folks,
    the same to me!
    Bad connection and very unstable.
    So, i donґt fly till better pings are avail.

Maybe i check out the WB.eu server for the meantime.
    But in the past, the FH-Server was my favorite.

so long

9. beryl

beryl Well-Known Member

same thing - very unstable, many yellows :(

10. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Is this bad?:

yep

11. miixch

miixch Well-Known Member

I got bad connection too :(

12. Mach-1

Mach-1 Well-Known Member

Hi all

I chance my nick , Mach-1 for discoed-man :)

the conection for all brazilians pilots its impossible.... red beacom blimb..... yellow beacom full time... many discoed

.... oh god .... give more cool beer pls :) beacause this is problem its terrible :)

Salute all

13. jackleg

jackleg Well-Known Member

connection sux

yep, connection sucks

14. DeadManFlying

DeadManFlying Member

Connection's been great for me! 15ms max ping time.
    :dura:
    Okay, I just had to be contrary for a bit. Really it has degraded. Low ping times of 200ms with high pings from 700-1500ms, average around 230ms.

I haven't discoed too much, though. If I go yellow or red I try to fly straight or rtb for a while and it seems to improve. It seems like the more that your plane is maneuvering or the more going on around you the more likely you are to disco.

So if you're an enemy in front of me, just fly straight for a while and I'll help you rtb so you can go green. :dura:

15. finzi-

finzi- Active Member

mooove:

16. jackleg

jackleg Well-Known Member

martl you are an ass, please die soon.

17. papito

papito Guest

Last days i had problems with beacon too.First looks lik transit signal (Weel,i don't know how to say this in english...that's sucks! :D )Green,yellow many times and after red...and then DISCO :dunno: !Last night in 4 hours of play i had 6 discos.But,some time ago,my conex was very stable and now this.So,what's the problem?Server instable????i don't know...the people who can ask this for us its admins...with the word the FHR adminis...:

:director:

18. Naja

Naja Member

Same here. I'm running on a cable and still get around 2 discos every hour. The discoes are particularly annoying when there's a good kill/sortie number involved. It's a pain to get 300 score when you should get around 20.000 / 40.000 . What's even worse is being accused of Alt + 4 on 100 channel when you're cursing the connection already. :ass:

19. Maletin

Maletin Well-Known Member

connection was okay. please open a new thread and do not answer to four years old threads.

20. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

but maletin...
    don't we all just love the
    Necromancer's ?

...sry to buff it up even more, but you know... sometimes I jus't can't help myself ;)

I bet there are someone in this community that could fish out my 'flame warrior' type. If they have time.:duel: