Jabo-Mission at 2006-01-07

Discussion in 'Scenario / Tournament / Squad missions' started by Maletin, Dec 22, 2005.

1. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

well, never mind.
    btw ur scenario page/rules is a bit complicated. i'd like the help to perform new scenarios but i can't catch clearly the aim of ur idea.

2. Maletin

Maletin Well-Known Member

main idea: bring 30 pilots in the same sector.
    to avoid pilots, who climb over 9km, they must get a reason to go lower.
    solution: both sides have to bomb ground-targets.

they should not go low only once.
    therefore every pilot has to drop bombs every 10 minutes.

the target-names and the different plans "plan A" and "plan B" have a reason for more complicated scenarios. it's only a introduction to get used to it.

3. -redw-

-redw- Well-Known Member

this means no 2nd test run ?

4. Maletin

cc. that's what i mean with "canceled" and "postponed".
    i hope to find squad-leaders who can guarantee more than 5 pilots each. but i can't even manage to get german squads to be rdy at a specific date :(

5. -redw-

-redw- Well-Known Member

its a disgrace - u make a lot of work to prepare a wb szenario and only a few people are interested :(

whats the reasons ?
    i dont know :(

6. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

the idea for playing scenario, i know it is a bit strong :
    ask to admins to let only scenario arena availlable the evening while the scenario is played. considering that there's only 2 or 3 scenario by year, it would not be a big suffer.

7. RedBull

RedBull Well-Known Member

imho psychological than factual problem. Sensitivity level of people in current world is very high, so to awake them to any reaction is difficult. They need strong portion of excitement and manipulation. With players its same in principle. Maletins scenario is very well prepared, but Maletin havent time and energy for promotion i guess.

Tigrou - everything is only about time and energy of concrete people TO DO SOMETHING FOR OTHERS - not only click-play-and-have-fun. Without team of people no organized events like scenario. Im afraid (would like tobe wrong in this case) "young generation" of pilots only want to be enjoyed. Quickly. Same as they gets it in real life entertainment.
    Hoewer the veterans have other duties irl and less time to spent for scenario development.

So guys - dont wait, make offers of your time and together we will do it. No other way.

8. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

@rebull: i do not wanted to say scenario is not big work, but that:
    people want play, if admins say: "hey if u realy want play the day xx yy zzzz, u will need enter briefring and scenario chek'in or u'll not be able to enter arena."
    and that's all.2 or 3 evening per year will no be a big privation for the MA addicts.
    btw it is just a proposition to make ppl interested by scenarios....but the last BOB had proof that many ppl was attracted and enjoyed it :)

9. hilmar

hilmar Well-Known Member

Well, I've sad that I wouldn't be on the scenario in that date, but I'm ready to next attempt.
    About this issue IMO we need to work together, share tasks and talk more about the ideas (for example: Tigrou's idea would be good if the adminis. agree!). Since my last attempt ("Java Battle") I've seen that it's too difficult to do events with just one or two people involved in. There are many work to do (rules, tests, settings, annoucements, talk with squad leaders etc.) and - in my specific case - if we had 3 or 4 adminis. for each event the problem with one of us wouldn't be serious to the all work!
    @tigrou: I think like you. It would be good if 3 or 4 times per year the MA works in "historic limits" for one weekend or more. For example: In june we could have a weekend for "barbarossa operation" and then we could fly just the planes used in that event, in a special terrain, with "tank waves" etc.

10. PG monster

PG monster FH Consultant

I hate to bomb from any fighter ('cause i'm poor in this role)
    what about some dogfight?

11. Maletin

if you dont care about your score, you can join anyway.
    actually it is a big dogfight. the ground-targets are only there, to prevent pilots from flying too high.

12. PG monster

PG monster FH Consultant

LOL, what s score in SCN? I just care bout my time and efforts, Acks will kill me in 80%

13. -redw-

-redw- Well-Known Member