JAYROC HAUNTS NEARBY FOREST

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by deadmeat, Sep 25, 2008.

1. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

Okay guys lets start it off...many of u knows im pretty much into the paranormal, ghosts etc...me and some friends went out to a neighboring forest which is reportedly haunted...legend has it that on cold windy nights you can hear screams and hollerings coming through the woods, saying unexplainable things like "f'ing reds all commin lite idiots" and "i am megacock", so on.
    Well we took a trip out to the forest, set up our equipment - cameras etc -...actually we couldnt see a damn thing, but all the time out there we all felt like being watched, the entire place gave us the feeling something VERY horny roams around these woods...even one of my co-hikers felt something constantly pushing his butt on several occasions...thats when we really got the creeps and fled, but we managed to make a final shot with our camera. After we saw this picture we NEVER WENT BACK.

http://www.mypicx.com/09252008/megakok/

2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

LOOOOOOOOOOOLllllllll :(

MY local newspaper has an identical photograph, (except the groin area has been blacked out), with a caption "Have you seen this man? He is described as a white male, 40, 5'11" medium thin build. Was last seen in a wooded area screaming "LICK THOSE BALLS BABY, LICK 'EM GOOD" (although he was alone at the time, or was possibly attempting to communicate with an elm or oak tree) in the early hours of the morning on september 22nd 2008.

wanted for:
    disturbing the peace (251 counts)
    public intoxication (11 counts)
    uttering threats (5 counts)
    exposing genitalia in public (9 counts)
    uttering obscenities (5 counts)

Approach with caution, subject is probably armed and suffering withdrawal or intoxicated and delusional. Has a valid real estate license in the province of Ontario but will not act as an agent with people he considers to be "pakis" or "fuckin idiots" etc.

3. demian

demian Well-Known Member

WTF deadmeat, LOL mate:@prayer: :@prayer: :@prayer:

4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Damnit Jay!

You're scaring all the animals away....again!

:D