JG26 comming Back no more to the Cheatserver!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by OSSI, Aug 25, 2000.

1. OSSI

OSSI Member

OSSI

[This message has been edited by OSSI (edited 26 August 2000).]

2. -Yogik

-Yogik Well-Known Member

I hope you understand what you are doing... Aike is doing his best and IS NOT GETTING PAID FOR IT , at least we can fly fo free because of him and his freinds. Thank you, you call us cheaters, ok I hope you'll regreat this in the future,

Anyway you are welcome on the server along with all of your German freinds.

BTW if you want to help us with gunnery please get all of your grandpa thoughts of what is wrong with planes and gunnery in writig, and contact me at your convinience via e-mail or ICQ 2258000. I think you and your friends could find even more WW2 German pilots and get more info. Please help us, and be patient. You'll see it's all going to get improved soon.
    Good Luck

Sincerely
    Anton Karpov (-Yogik)

3. BadGun

BadGun Member

Hi All !

Sorry Aike, it is not again You ! But Ossi was very frusted :-(
    It is sometimes realy hard to fly german planes vs. Yak´s with to mutch ammo an undestroyeble. It´s frusted me too, to be killed from a Yak from D6 whit 1 Hit !?!
    Somethink is not OK and someone cheated maybe. I hope, Aike can make a tool for the server, to give cheaters no chance ! The gunnery must be tuned and this need´s time. I know this, i am a leveldesigner for computergames. We (JG26) hope, thats can be fixed ;-) then we like it to fly freebirds !!!

BadGun, Kommodore JG26"Abbeville-Boys"

4. gawong

gawong Well-Known Member

Christiansted, St. Croix U.S. Virgin Islands
    Hi: I understand the frustration that pilots feel in this game we call war, but please be patient. I read and post in agw as well as ien forums and the frustration you feel here is felt by pilots with paid accounts at ien. The problems you encounter are encountered in almost every game from ace high to war birds. The only difference is that the guys at ien dont seem to give a damn what the pilots say or how frustrated they get. I feel that the managers here at FH are very responsive to our needs. This is not intended to shoot you down or dismiss your feelings, but I echo Yogik's comments.....please be patient, and make positive critiques to help make this more enjoyable for everyone.

5. -neon-

-neon- Well-Known Member

You guys may be joking. I fly for reds and i need same 8-20x20 to kill any gold plane. Once i got 2x7.9 from ju52's otto. Your Cfuel will explode in 10 sek !!! Bailed out. But seems like you enjoy of telling everyone what happened once with you. Why dont you try fly on reds planes? You can see it's same. Probably for my spit/hurr/p38/yak enough 6-8x20. So i dont understand your crying about gunnery. May be you need try change your tactic of killing?

------------------
    See you in sky
    мл. лейтенант 228 ShAD VVS RKKA

6. --ph--

--ph-- FH Webmaster

I would also add that not just fly it once or twice and say that you got 78 kills [​IMG] But fly more and just make statistics, statistics... (the same thing for Axis I suppose, because bad things are kept in your mind longer).

phantom aka --ph--
    228 ShAD VVS RKKA

7. popoff

popoff Active Member

If the gunnery model is the same as IEN's then you must place your shots for a kill. I fly a spit mostly for Red and often get killed with 2-3 cannon shells by a good 109 pilot who aims for the cockpit.

HOWEVER, I am astonished how the 109's here can maintain energy in turn fighting. On IEN boom and zoom is the only way to fly a 109 cos if you turn more than 90 degrees you are dead. Not here though.

popoff

8. -Yogik

-Yogik Well-Known Member

One more thing to consider, OSSI, Yaks that kill you are Yak9T which have 37mm cannon, they were widely used starting 1943. It's our fault that we didn't let intenational comunity know of the new patches for WB. I mean that along with Aike's patch with Yak1 there is another one made by Skog were new planes like Yak9t, new P39, KI61 with 20mm cannons and more. I promise I'll post all important news in english from now on.

9. --ph--

--ph-- FH Webmaster

10. popoff

popoff Active Member

Well that certainly explains a number of things but doesn't explain the 109's antics.

The BIG problem with this plane patch is that I see no way of restoring normality as in backien.bat which means some of us will continue to play at a disadvantage I suppose.

popoff