Kharkov, 04/07/1943 (scenario-test lite)

Discussion in 'TabaHost General Discussion' started by ppedott_vibora, Oct 22, 2004.

1. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

Kharkov, 04/07/1943

Golds:
    A situação no saliente de Kursk começa a se tornar desesperdora para nossas tropas, Pesadas formações de T34 são vistas rumando para nossas beses em Kharkov (F12) e Orel (F14), partindo de Kursk (F11) e Belev(F13).
    Ordens:
    O Stab/StG2 (Orel) e o III./StG2 (Kharkov) utilizando Ju87G "Stuka kanonnen", juntamente com o Kampfgeschwader 3 "Blitz" 1./KG3 utilizando Ju88A4 deverão deter a qualquer custo o avanço de Ivã e impedir a tomada destas duas praças.

Reds:
    Camaradas! é chegada a hora de expulsar os invasores sujos! nossas gloriosas tropas avançam incontinente em direção à vitoria final! Porém precisamos ainda enfrentar as forças germanicas, que empregam na região de kursk os novos tanques Tiger em um poderoso contra ataque. É imperioso que a resistencia de fritz seja dobrada imediatamente! Nossas unidades estacionadas em Kursk (F11) e Belev (F13) deverão empregar os IL2M3 (291.ShAD) e Pe2 (3.BAK) para conter o contra ataque!
    Stalin pessoalmente irá acompanhar esta gloriosa missão e cumprimentar um por um dos nossos pilotos, por isto a vitória é a única opção para a VVS!
    Por Stalin!

Kharkov, 04/07/1943
    Golds:
    The situation in the salient of Kursk starts to become desperately for our troops, Heavy formations of T34 are seen heading for our beses in Kharkov (F12) and Orel (F14), leaving of Kursk (F11) and Belev (F13).
    Orders: The Stab/StG2 (Orel) and the III./StG2 (Kharkov) using Ju87G "Stuka kanonnen" , together with the 3 Kampfgeschwader "Blitz" 1./KG3 using Ju8A4 they will have it withhold to any cost the advance of Ivã and to hinder the taking of these two cities.

Reds:
    Comrades! the hour is arrived to banish the dirty invaders! Our glorious troops advance in direction to the final vitctory!
    However, we still need to face that powerfull forces, that use in the region of kursk the new Tiger tanks in a huge counter-attack. It is imperious that the resistence of fritz either folded immediately! Our units parked in Kursk (F11) and Belev (F13) will have to use the IL2M3 (291.ShAD) and Pe2 (3.BAK) to contain against that terrible attack! Stalin personally will go to follow this glorious mission and to compliment one by one of our pilots, for this, the victory is the unique option for the VVS!
    For Stalin!

Date/hour: Friday, 22/10 24:00 Brazil time (GMT -3)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2004
  2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

imho golds should not be called fascists and nazis.
    also, "Stalin". do you mean IS-2, Iossif Stalin tank type, introduced in late 1944? :)

3. ppedott_vibora

ops error in my research!!! will fix it!

4. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

and what about first note? :D

5. ppedott_vibora

-HOST-: Attention! Attention!

At 23:55 (GMT-3 blablabla...)All pilots that attend this invitation MUST choose they country (side to fight), so, immediatelly they will be kicked from server in order to relog in the deffinitive country, and the country change will be desabilited. In this very moment they will get clearence to take off! And God bless you all! :D

-exec-, I hope that fix it!
    And ty for insight about Stalins!!!:)
    (Anyway, I did have no intent to depreciate or make any judge about any side of contentors, the language that I used in this anouncement is the same that I found in the books and articles that I used to get info about that specific day, ie. I just reproduce translatings of how one side reffers to another side... ("ivã" "fritz" "faccist" "nazi"... and so on...) Again, NO intent to offend anyone, but only typing what was once told...:D
    (fonts: H.U. Rudel - Trotzdem - many passages, and Revista ASAS #20 ag/sept 2004, pgs 35-45) :)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2004
  6. ppedott_vibora

Another attention! Tabajarahost FTP server will disabled every five minuts prior events! Sry by any inconvinience, but it will be up right after the last player log off. Ty .

7. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

24:00 Brazilian Time ? :eek: That will be 5 a.m. in Europe, don't think you'll get many players from around here ;)

8. ppedott_vibora

well, I will ask franz- about possibility to re-run the scenario in a better time slot... what time slot could be ok for you guys?

9. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

who cares or needs them anyway? :p Just kidding!! :D

10. ppedott_vibora

Report: Kharkov, 04/07/1943 (scenario-test lite)

Very funny indeed!!!
    Lots (more than 50) of T34 and Tigers shelling fields, stukas, Ju88s, sturmoviks and Pe2s, buzzing around... We can found some new "tank busters aces"!!:D
    besides too many locks of server (one of the goals was identifies bugs in the server) IMHO, the ppl that attended the test-event got a very funny time!
    Thanks to all ppl that attend the event, and, -must say-, we, the golds won again...:D

Anyone w/ more than 10 tanks killed? :D

Next Friday: Dick autos & USA fitters X The experten!
    See you there! (If you dare...)

11. -redw-

-redw- Well-Known Member

12. ppedott_vibora

Ty redw!
    Next weekend (after BOB scenary) I will do our tests in the 18-23:59GMT time slot! :)

Other thing about tanks & tank busters that I got cristal clear yesterday:
    Without a very coordinated action, is virtually impossible to beat those tanks... Besides some pilots got individually high streaks killing tanks, in no moment the pilots, (reds or golds) could avoid the tanks closed the target fields.
    IMHO its open a very intersting horizon in terms of playability in this game, And as we planned the tanks can became an important tactical (and in a close future, strategical) weapon

13. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

This poll proves that 13 people out of 2000 wb-fh pilots would like to fly at or around 18-00GMT :p

14. -redw-

-redw- Well-Known Member

oh an engineer u can count wtg ;)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2004
  15. Franz-

Franz- FH Beta Tester

Well, we have 17 data input... considering 00-06 as 1, 18-23:59 as 2, 12-18 as 3, we have a mean of 2 with Side Deviation of 0.5.

As we have a sample of 17 from ~2000 pilots (don't matter), the sample side deviation is Ssd = 0.5/sqrt(17) = ~0.1213.

Considering the Confidence Interval of 95%, the mean (2) could be at (if all people had voted):

CI95% = 2 ± (0.1213 * 2.120) = 1.74 ? 2.26

Well, we have a high probability that if all people had voted we could get these value range... but as the sample was not randomized I can say nothing :dunno:

:D

16. Franz-

Franz- FH Beta Tester

About bugs of friday, I guess all corrected now...
    :)

17. ppedott_vibora

18. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

:: fuhrer's brain melts :: %)

19. Franz-

Franz- FH Beta Tester

MUHA HA HA (copyrighted by vibora)

20. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

LOL wooohooo [​IMG]