Lets help these poor souls out, that sim sucks!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by flygod, May 9, 2013.

1. flygod

flygod Well-Known Member

If you are familiar with War Thunder, massive multiplayer combat flight simulator developed by Gaijin Entertainment. I tried it, my review is it is massively horrible and how they manage 12-14 thousand players online is a mystery to me.
    IL2 is 10xs better at least, and WBs is 100xs better than that.
    And the bitching in the forum represents that also. So I’ve been posting on their forum spreading the gospel of wb’s and posting our links to download etc.
    I’m sure someone will be on to me before long, so I need some help spreading the good news.
    So when you have a moment, go tohttp://forum.warthunder.com/ and post about WBs with our links.

http://www.wbfree.net/new
    http://www.wbfree.net/files/setupwbfh.exe

Those poor souls need Wbs for sure.

2. tazman88

tazman88 Well-Known Member

I will definitely do this!

3. tazman88

I PMed people. Hopefully people at least checkout the youtube channel. It free so they have nothing to lose.

I hope other people on this forum join in. If you are doing nothing to help the situation, you cannot complain about roster

4. flygod

flygod Well-Known Member

I just checked our MA, 00. So i log on to war thunder, what the heck. 12,000 playing. Must not be that bad right? I tried it again, i was put in one of the 3 crap planes you get to start (then you have to get points to move up )
    I tried 3 missions, first one it was like i was riding an old refriguator down a scubboard. wouldnt pull up crashed. reset all my controles. started another mission. this time i felt like i was flying in old reftrerator in a thunder storm. bouncging up and down. couldnt make out the ground. or see anything. controls not responding finaly i crashed.
    i cant belive that have that many people, wanting to fly a plane that feel like not flying but more like it feel to go over Niagra falls in a barrol

So i guess i go to there forums an pic a few unhappy with the buggy bloted program and go WB.

If any want to meet me in TA, send me a txt messag at +1 602-614-5981

5. flygod

flygod Well-Known Member

Well I went to their forum and theguy was bitchin the managment about all the issuse To the be fixed. so I mentioned to him about Wbs and invited him over . I posted on another guy and gave him the link

Today login to a popup BANNED FOR SPAMING FOR 365 Day.

Just for me mentioning WB's. What jerks, 12000 people and they get get all anal cause I talked about a game. They have thusands people people on forums, but boy sure caught WBs fast.

They must know something we already do...this old game can still run game on them. So I'm banned for the moment, so I need some others to get over there and let them boys know who the #1 combat sim is. And considering the thousands of people they have over there. We could pull a few hundred over and we be back in business. And like the Phoenix will rise again!

:lamer: :turret:

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  6. tazman88

I will log on around 7pm Easter Time tonight