Let's talk about sex, baby...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by sebbo, Dec 13, 2005.

1. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

So, I was wondering.... According to some studies, 2 to 7 % of the population is GaLeBi (Gay/Lesbian/Bi-sexual). With a forum like ours, we should have at least two or three gay people here. WHO ARE YOU?
    Some people might have a weird fetish, or live in abstinence. Yet others might not have had sex in their life, or are addicted to it. In short: Sexuality is different for everybody! Post a short description of your sexuality in this post if you want to, tell us everything!

The fine print -
    1. "Sex" is everything that causes sexual gratification AND involves a willing and consenting partner. Kissing CAN be regarded as sex, if it's done in a verrrrry involving manner! :)
    2. If you are ashamed of your sexuality, don't post in this topic. If you REALLY want to, use a dummy-account (everyone has one, right? :) ).
    3. This topic is meant to be serious. Please, do not turn it into a joke-thread.
    4. STAY WITHIN THE BORDERS OF LEGALITY! If you have sex with animals but this is illegal in your country, don't post about it here!
    5. Respect one another! If someone were to post that they are gay and you start calling them names, I will personally get my paws onto your e-mailadress and subscribe you to some nice newsgroups, including (but not limited to) alt.sex.sheep.baa.baa.moo and alt.sex.fetish.william.shatner!

I'll start with some info on me:
    Demographics: I am a male from Holland, age 28. Holland is (in-)famous for its liberal views of sexuality, and I am a product of these. I became sexually active at 15/16 years old, the first time I had intercourse was when I was 17. For Dutch standards, that's quite late in life, as most people lose their virginity at 14 or 15.

Sexual preferences: I call myself "heterosexual" right now, but I am not afraid of homosexuality. In fact, one of my first sexual experiences was with a another man. I then decided I preferred women and have been engaging solely in heterosexual sex since.
    This might be hard to believe for you folks, but I have no fetishes or other deviant sexual fantasies. I have engaged in a threesome once, but didn't like it. Group-sex doesn't appeal to me at all. I do like to have sex in strange places, but hey, who doesn't? I have experimented with light S&M/bondage, but it didn't really excite me. I guess I'm just plain vanilla..... :(
    One thing I DO like is to watch a girl masturbate or get it on with a vibrator. That's the closest I get to having a fetish :)

Promiscuity: I have been sexually active for 13 years now. In this time I have had about 100 sexual partners. This might seem like a lot, but my definition of sex is quite broad. To narrow it down some: I have had intimate relationships with some 15 girls, have had intercourse with 8 and have had oral/manual-genital contact with about 40. This is about normal for a Dutch guy of my age.

So, who's next? I DARE YOU!

2. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

by far the most important is the soul ;)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2005
  3. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

The only fact of interest might be that my first sexual experiments have started somewhere at the age of 10, but... ouch! My genitals were not ready for that yet :D Was kinda painful, but funny :)

The most appealing -- to deal with a smart girl/woman and to see, how her brains are melting and going down to a total reset :)

The most frustrating -- lie, whatever it be.

4. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Most definitely, Fatale. But sexuality is a spiritual thing, having a direct interaction with the deepest chasms of the soul.

@ Vadim: They call that "statutory rape" in most countries. :) But you were ten? Seems reasonable.... There are studies which show that many kids between 2 and 4 show signs of sexuality, but this might be a misconcepted exploration of their (and others') physique(s).

5. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Hetero. Prefer brunettes.

6. Vadim Maksimenko

Perhaps, I don't get the point :) Why "rape"? They enjoy the situation :) The only problem -- you may be hurt when she goes "high" :)

7. Vadim Maksimenko

Brunettes are perfect :)

8. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Sex with underage person - statutory rape. Silly term, really.... Implies that an underage person is not capable of thinking or consenting..... Lunacy.

9. Vadim Maksimenko

Oh, yes, now I understand :) But in my case I was 10 and she was 8... EEEK!!! Damn... Now I cannot live with the mind I was trying to "rape" someone :D Evil me. She was above and even more active than me... Still "rape"? :)

10. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I'm heterosexual as far as i know; i have never had any sexual relation with a man, and not wanting it by now. Who knows in the future. Kinda voyeur, i think, i like to imagine myself in someone else's skin, and guess how i'd act, touch, lick, etc...

No other "big" fetishes, no threesome, no sex in special places (after all, bed is the most comfortable place you can find), no sex with animals, etc...

About her, i prefer small tits and green eyes. The rest is not important

And about age, i started quite late (well, very :shuffle: :D), but i was more interested in having a childhood and having fun than sexing girlies whose most important goal in life was to look like Madonna

2 people like this.
  11. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Even worse: BOTH OF YOU are guilty! "Go to the prison directly, do not pass "go", you don't receive $200." :deal:

12. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

hetero, definetly. few fetishes (f.e. one includes MickeyMouse-mask and golf club), but not getting into that. I love women. Especially nice looking and living if possible (not getting into that either). Had sex at least twice (got proof)

(@sebbo: how can I not joke in this kind of thread? It fights against my nature, and I lost)

13. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

hahahahahahhahahah

14. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Just about sums me up regarding that type of stuff ;)

15. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Definately lesbian :D
    I just don't fancy guys.
    First... errrm... 15, on a summer-camp

Fetishes? As for places- my own bed + bathtub (but it's quite difficult to master- accidents will happen if you try :D ).

As for proofs- got contraceptives back here, no proofs yet thanks to'em ;)

16. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

I'm asexual.

17. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

technical/philosophical question here:
    IF someone (don't even think about that Broz! it isn't me :p) never had ANY sexual relationship with a girl , and he masturbates himself ,plus he likes that, does that mean he's homosexual? :dunno:

18. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

oh and..
    + i'm straight ,
    + never liked any fetish ,
    + initiation at age of 17 ,
    + like all women, they have to be wise not some stupid broads, don't like those barbie-looking girls, just normal ekhmm the looks are also important ;)
    + how many partners? hmm few , i don't like spreading my semen (which has a great value :D) around , well like they say ... each week - new chick :D j/k

19. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Yeah, a friend of mine, he told me that... well, you know, ermm, but i never.... i swear!! it was HIS story, not mine!!

:D

20. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

No, he's "himsexual"

(wouldn't know anything about it either!)

1 person likes this.