Let's talk about sex, baby...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by sebbo, Dec 13, 2005.

1. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

+ how many parters... well Durex survey for my Country indicates that a Pole has only 5 partners in his entire life... I just wonder why I should be doing the work of 3rd/4th (I don't like to count exacly) aexual back here :shuffle: ...but I enjoy it :D

2. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

I hated the moment when I couldnt anymore masturbate at will (without safe access to a bathroom) because that horrible sperm started coming out at the end...

i think my best sex has happened by email :)

3. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

oh man
    ive noticed girls and sexuality very early, nevermind the age because nobody would believe anyway ;)
    but even then i thought about much older girls (i mean 15+ back then) and never even tried anything with anyone at my age (not saying i was lucky enough then to try that with the ones i was attracted to ;))

nevermind if u call ir rape or not, u psycho!!
    :D ;)

4. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

oh and
    heterosexual
    very late
    but have couple things to remember ;)

5. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Just take your prick out the window. Neighbours will appreciate

:D:D

6. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

By the way, Sebbo, did you notice that older folks like me from the USA don't speak openly about sex? This is one of the definite differences between USA Americans and Western Europeans :) It's a very complicated subject, but in general we don't discuss these matters as openly as you all do :)

I've been with a number of Euro ladies both on my continent and yours, and there have been some surprises about protocols, etc., lol :) During such moments fundamental differences are revealed, even if no words are spoken :D

7. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Straight. Made some love about 13 hours ago, I'm itching to go again.

8. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Damned kids and your sex, hehe

9. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

hehe afi yougot crabs jk son ;)

@uncles perhaps you are correct, but thier is another way to look at it. Some people think things are to be private and not shouted to the world. Especially when matter of the heart are involved. But I'll say this, Women are a piece of work and that is art. Wonderful curves and a thing of beauty. The shape of a guitar (traditional folk/acoustic) comes to mind. I have often heard its shape was inspired by a woman.

http://cachebanners.toteme.com/galleries-photos/stacy_1/vgirl/data/photos/full/09.jpg

www.mybabegalleries.com

10. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I'd never tell anybody what i whisper in her ear when i'm embracing her, what she tells me when we make love, what i feel with the smallest of gifts she can give me, or how my heart beats faster when i smell her scent. That's things from the heart.

I just exposed things from the body, that is, sex. Make sex and make love are imho two very different things. I've never made sex; luckily i've only made love

11. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Yes, shapes of women and guitars are both wonderful things :)

12. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Shape of the blue sky is the sexiest.

13. zh

zh Well-Known Member

one of the common unswer to question about sexual life:
    "regularly".
    It cut off any other questions.

14. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Yes, I noticed! Funny, isn't it? One would think that both Americans and Europeans would either talk about sex freely or regard it as a taboo, since both cultures have the same roots. Where does this difference come from? Perhaps it's because of the 60's, which made a much larger impact in Europe?

By the way, I did notice that especially Germans and Dutchmen speak about sex much easier than (e.g.) Russians and Portugese. Not all Eurotrash are such sluts as we are! :D
    I've never had sex with a yankee, but I assume you're right on that one. Because sex is seen as natura rather than something you should be ashamed of, most people (girls especially) have become very.... Ehm, shall we say "assertive"?
    I'm going to exaggerate a bit: you could say that when you're having sex with an American girl and she doesn't like the way you're doing it, she'll just leave you be and wish it's over soon. When this happens with a Dutch girl, she'll tell you what's wrong (in no uncertain terms!) and force you to please her. A HUGE difference!

15. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

Wow, I agree with Broz entirely... Strange enough :)
    I wish you to enjoy that all the way. Making sex without any tender emotions is a very severe experience -- feeling like a male-prostitute, making his job -- doing this and that not because you will die if not doing that, but because you know she will enjoy, so, you have to.

16. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

:super:

17. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

eewwww youre guys still doin' it....
    ;)
    just kidin'

Hetero or stright all the way here.
    cunt is a cunt is a cunt wherever you go.
    I lived half of my life in europe and had many different cunts to smell and probe mmm.... and they smell good.. :)
    Here in Canada I found canadian girls equaly sweet tho less smelly due bleaching out each and every god damn mornin'.
    I remember ol' good chum Napoleon when he said to his servants go and fuck her yer selves, upon they brought him freshly bathed country lady they saw passing by in the wheet field workin'. Aparently he wanted to fuck ( oh pardon mois ) to make love with her with all wheet scents and sweathings all over her unbathed.
    Yeah sex is one of the greatest pleasures in human life.

1 person likes this.
  18. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Didn't read the contents of the thread, the premise is interestin for reflection only in my case.
    See, readin about people's sexuality doesn't bother me. Readin about people's sexuality who I am havin a relationship with
    [like I do with the people in this forum;
    I am havin relationships:
    ie, we is relatin]

creeps me out. I don't wanna do it. Yicch.
    But it doesn't bother me in the least thinkin about my sexuality, but I would only express somethin like that to strangers, if at all.
    And somethin else.
    Imagine biles writin like biles writes about his sexuality. Jeez. I bet ya couldn't take it.

And I ain't gonna do it.

Ooooh.
    I gotta go now
    the tire tube is beckonin me.
    I am pretty excited.

I gotta go...

Last edited: Dec 14, 2005
  19. Cierzo

Cierzo Well-Known Member

Sex as mere physical experience does not imply "prostitution" (in the way you mean it). You can talk to your partner, and have a physical relation not involving love that can be as pleasurous (¿?) as any other relation you might ever think of. Just do that for him and ask backwards. Not prostitution, just pleasure.

About me, i'm heterosexual, started really soon, and no special fetishes. I guess i'm a boring one (;))

20. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

I volunteer to verify this for you! :D

@Vadim Sex for fun can be just as enjoyable as sex with someone you love - there always must be some kind of positive relation between both partners unless one is raping the other so it's never like you were fucking a dummy (or was fucked by one) or something. Also sex for fun with no deeper relation behind it IMO leaves a bit more space for experimentation ;).

As for me: hetero here, no fethishes too (can't believe we're all so "normal" lol).

1 person likes this.