Linux as a Hobby Platform Should ya?

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezzey, Mar 27, 2020.

1. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I say YES, as a hobby-thing.
    I say NO. For Working.
    [I know that Linux is used for severs. I know nothing about servers. I ain't talking about them]

2. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I do not use MSWindows very often [I own it, I paid for it. I like to look at it every couple-of months. I Paid, I can do that].
    When Windows 10x stops being supported, I will stop looking at it, and that won't hurt, no even a bit.
    When Manjaro GNU/Linux PC Stops working?
    I will reformat the /root of my Hard Drive, install a fresh GNU/Linux and take ten minutes of my time and be back in my comfort-zone, with Yet-Another-Linuxen.
    Is easy for me. I am so used to GNU/Linux I don't know how to find my way around in a MS thing OR a Apple thing [HAHA, as if!!!! Hey, If one was given to me, I might look at it!]
    GNU/Linux is worth playing with and, to some people, it is worth working with [working in/on ?].
    I don't care about fiddling very much, and have found that MOST people around me ain't worth the time of day. I don't help ANYONE fix they Windows or Mac [or commodore 64, if that is your thing] anymore, I gave up.
    There are a world of retards around me, I don't want to help them, now-a-days, I say, Take that Computer to a shop and PAY SOMEONE to fix it!!!!!

3. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Linux Elite?
    NOPE.
    I don't even have to [shout ]say I AM ELITE! And that would be bullshit anyway,
    I do like to log-out before anyone comes to visit though!! Let em look at a a GUEST-User-Account Desktop GUI, that makes em all roll their eyes. I like that.
    Let them!
    And let them Pay a Pro, at a Shop or something.
    MOST Windows users would NEVER leave their Windows PC with someone else to look through. I know why. SO DO YOU!
    If I can't fix this LinuxPC, I know what to do.

sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdX bs=1M
    [Yup, there is more fancy Copy-Pasta to add to that crap, but I ain't a teacher (I have gave up on teaching babies how to cut bait)]

PFT.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  4. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

USE YOUR PC THE WAY YOUR WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [Seriously!!!, Do whatever you want]