Little bit OT wonderful stuff

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezzey, Feb 14, 2022.

1. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Flk likes this.
  2. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

3. OldUncles

OldUncles Well-Known Member

She is very talented, but in the West that is no longer enough for success. Can she pass the ideological and racial tests of the Western elistist culture(s)? She was not invited to the SuperBowl yesterday. Talent is less meaningful in a society that has abandoned meritocracy. It's true that standards are subjective, granted. But this talented young lady doesn't match with the current ideological standards.

4. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

indeed!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
  5. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

You know american football is not really football. :D

OldUncles likes this.
  6. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
  7. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

We know our geography, but thank you very much.
    It's just that many peoples in the "rest of the world" call that game "american football" in order to distinguish it from the proper football.
    It's even on wikipedia!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_football

Anyway, it was just an occasion to tease our yankee american friend here, nothing more.

hezzey likes this.
  8. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Yes, the Bohunks are easily recognisable by their septae.

9. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Septae…
    Is that a perogi?

vasco likes this.
  10. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

As a wise man once said, all one can do on their brief journey through this world is eat as many pierogi as posible.

11. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

In my land once a year at a different time the Yankees do their‘s we have the biggest of the Canadian style football games it is called Graze Cup… Grey’s Cup…. [wait] The Grey Cup.
    We have a imitation Yankee American football up here in Canada too.
    We don’t have yards the Yankees like yards so their football field is I think 100 yards long in our country we use metres or furlongs I can’t remember.
    We like to drink beer out of cans from the back of pick-up trucks in the parking lot of the great football stadium if it isn’t snowing.
    And the big event of that game is a so-called halftime show.
    The Yankees have one of those in their so-called football also.
    We don’t have the latest tree trunk legged Negro rap singers performing and we never use fireworks, no fireworks in a fucking hockey stadium.
    I think the fans in those places can buy a cup of beer for about 20 bucks..
    I saw Celine Dion many years ago it was before she got really skinny. That was on TV I think she was singing for the queen.
    And there were dancers in beaver suits jumping up and down and they had bagpipes.

Flk likes this.
  12. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

RAMBLE moslty bullshit.
    Please understand that I am Canadian and a citizen here might very well be a descendant of Bohunks or Hunkies.
    I, for example, love to say that. I am a 1/4 descendant of a clan of refugees who fled Great Russia during a revolt, I think that was in 18xx, but nobody ever spoke of it, I can't remember anyway. I DO remember some of the foods we shared on holidays, and a Old Uncle had a piano,. so I listened to some stuff too. Canadians are NOT Yanks but we hear the old stories..
    Here a Bohunk means NOT a Ukraniam or a Romaium it means "descended from OR refugees from Eastern Europe" I think it means similar to Yankees too [We are NOT Yankees, please don't make that mistake].
    I love snacks AND all foods and SOME music AND I am Canadian and we ARE Mongrels, um most of us are....
    If ya know ANY Canadians be prepared for a story if you ever ask: What Nation of people are you from? I think SOME of us, maybe even most of us, just get sick of explaining and we speak English. AND if ya ak any further you are are gonna get it, HAHA.
    [My Grandfather was descendant of Scottish BOTH Highland and Lowlander and he got sick of it when he was a lad and seldom said anything about it, he didn't care. Neither did his wife, My Grandmother [we called her Babushka and NO-One ever asked why. I think at the time Canada had a LOT of Buhunks and we USED to make jokes about them, then Two Brothers ruled in the Hockey World, they were UNSTOPPABLE. Haha. I forget their names but MANY Canadians know of them, WE Canucks used to call those guys, The Hunkies and it WAS not an insult! Never Mind, okay??]
    PEACE!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
  13. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

We have cafes and restaurants where Hunky Food is most of what is cooked and MOST or maybe ALL Canadians love that food and MANY or Most do not even know what Hunky means, except if is hearty food. When I was a little Boy I thought Hunky meant FROM UKRAINE or Romanian or even Polish something like that... It just meant, to me, GOOD FOOD!
    Bye now!
    My FINE Uncle LOOKed like a effing Cossack. He was ALL the classic looks of a 2 meter tall, Swarthy Slant-Eyed Cossack horseman. I loved him, he was my favourite uncle. NOBODY ever said a thing, WHY DOES DANNY look like that? It was never asked. [I think my Babushka had a love affair during WW2 when my Granddad was out of town [in a prison camp] and so, NOBODY ever asked!!!! There is SO MUCH about my ancestors I do not know....

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
    vasco likes this.
  14. OldUncles

OldUncles Well-Known Member

I know and yet I do not know ;) Context, etc. And the older that I become, the more I appreciate non-USA football. Seeing how fans in Italy and Brazil loved soccer/football was a surprize. People running around in the streets, all radios tuned into the game; people running around with team flags like it was a revolution... Some team victories frightened me. Yes, Euros and South Americans take these things very seriously. And it's true that I don't understand the fanaticism. In Brasil some kid challenged me with a football/soccerr ball. Thank god I was able to hit it back to him.

vasco likes this.
  15. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I think that young, fit, man everywhere on earth have aggression in them and they are just waiting to explode!
    A few years back in the city near me the downtown section of that city exploded in fury and it was burned and smashed to pieces and it was because of a hockey game.
    I really don’t think that hockey was the reason I think it was just young people who are full of hormones and are bored and go and pick fights anyway.

16. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Here, the fanatic football fans are called "ultras". They're a violent bunch and very emotional when it comes to their team. For them the only way to express love is towards The Team.
    They're also not the brightest people.

hezzey likes this.