LOL

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

My 10 year old niece just told a nurse at school "like fuck you will" when the nurse said she was going to give her a flu shot.

She hardly ever even speaks a word. we thought she was autistic, but noooooooooo:super:
    :director: %)
    :dark: :@prayer:

2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

So, did Za Govverment have her seized by Za Copz unt taken avay? I mean, is she okay??? Are her parents okay?
    Oh god, I know what happens when a citizen tells a witch: NO, do not touch me with your demon pills, your eveil potions, your satanic syringes.
    I know well what happens. I trily hoppe your niece and her people, her mom, her dad, and you even, are safe.
    Flu is a vaguery, it is like that sandwich you eating called a fish sandwich, WHAT KIND OF FISH?????
    Flu is not A disease, flue ARE DISEASES. Each different. What were those Ont Medical Tyrants doing to your niece?
    Giving her some mercury perhaps? Some lead salts? Chlorine, uh a little of this a little of than and roll the dice?

The is no such things as a flu vaccine. There are only chemical cocktails that kill A virus, but do NOT bring on immunity, meaning: It is not uh, I mean, uh, flu vaccine is bullshit.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  3. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

99% of ALL VACCINES ARE BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!

:director: