MANEUVER KILL??? YOU GOTTA BE EFFING KIDDING ME!!!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Red Ant, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Something very weird happened to me today. Took a P-38F with 2 x 1000 and went to bomb gold CV at F31 ... typical dive bombing style. I started my dive at 14 kft, then as I was diving towards the CV I noticed that my aim was off, so I tried to make corrections but I couldn't hack it in time ... in other words, I screwed up. Didn't watch my airspeed and before you know I was going so fast my hstab decided to file a divorce. I bailed at around 6 kft or so and watched my plane fall towards the CV group. Then on impact, I read

"Maneuver kill of antred by kajuxi"

????? :dura:

I'm sorry, WHAT?? Isn't that a bit EXTREMELY random?? How the hell do you get a maneuver kill on a pilotless plane?

2. gil---

gil--- FH Beta Tester

He noticed dot on dar, took up to look it closer and happily to him ur plane fell not to his head exactly :).
    Sometime i get maneuverkills even before i started engine taking off for defense. It is not so extremely seldom occasion.
    U just need more suicide fights under vulch ;).

3. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Actually, it's been like that for a while. If you bail out, while not even hit by an opponent, you will give that nearby opponent a maneuver kill because you left your aircraft and your aircraft was destroyed. I remember years ago bailing out cause I wanted to leave for the night and was out in the middle of nowhere on the map, near home and wasn't wanting to go and land. After I bailed, my plane went off by itself, and crashed, then putting out a message: "maneuver kill". :dunno:

4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHA.
    Admit it:
    YOU SUCK!
    :p

5. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Technically, the plane you bail from isn't "pilotless." If you bail from a plane and some asshole shoots at you and gets a PK, it counts it as a kill. I assume the computer logic follows to count it as you still being "in controlled flight" and flying into the ground near the enemy, declaring it a maneuver kill. Both scenarios are the joke that never dies here, amongst others.

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHA.
    Admit it:
    YOU SUCK!
    :p

7. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

One more thing. That was actually put in place because some faggot, who I won't call out too loudly... swanca, 302nd sqdn., you're a fag complained about losing kills on buffs because they would just randomly bail out/alt+f4 to avoid giving kills to attacking fighters. I'm pretty sure other people complained about that once another player letez, seriously, I can't tell if you or swanca are the biggest fag here. started doing the kill deny thing as standard procedure.

8. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

letez > swanca

9. Rainer

Rainer Well-Known Member

Would that be less of a fag or more of a fag?

:confused:

10. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

letez is fucking swanca in the ass? :confused:

11. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  12. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know :) I need more training. :D