Minot's Flooding....

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by -ALW-, May 24, 2011.

1. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Well, the river's rising here in Minot, ND, and other towns nearby as well. ...thanks to Canada :p

Here are some pictures taken today .....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

We send you our excess water so you don't come up here with your tanks to fight "the terrorists" that are hogging all the water.

3. boa

boa Well-Known Member

LOl:D

4. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

5. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

I'm high and dry so, no worries here. :cool:

6. boa

boa Well-Known Member

15 kf? Antred there with ya?:)

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Thanks to Canada?
    Are you being ironic, or an idiot?

8. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

The smily at the end of the sentence should give it away.

9. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Dikes.
    What the fuck. Old Old Books read by Man for thousands of years have warned us to build houses on high ground and not to build houses in floodlands.
    The fact some land hungry yankees [canucks too] built dikes won't mean negate simple hydraulics:
    Water flows downwards.
    Man is an idiot.
    Living below the high-water mark is stupid, and in north America, where we are not living in fucking Indonesia, we have room to get onto the high ground...
    Sorry, but it is true.
    Given a choose, only a retard builds his home in a swamp. Oh, unless he LIKES that, some people do......

Once a swamp eventually a swamp again and again and again.
    Man's dike's are temporary. Always have been. Always will be.
    So, why build in wetlands?

MAC, could you tell us?

All it takes is a simple statement from the fucking catholic church and our most crucial problem could be solved.
    BIRTH CONTROL

Last edited: May 28, 2011
  10. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNaXdLWt17A

"fucking catholic crutch?" Like the fucking chinese, fucking Indians, fucking pakis, fucking moslems with multi-wives, fucking mormons, fucking southeast asians ... etc are not a problem??????

;)

11. looseleaf

12. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Catholics are ONE religion.
    They have a leader. ONE guy.
    He says things and he is obeyed.

But he doesn't have the balls and he knows that revenge of the cradles is what is needed, eh? Or those catholics think so. Or do they?
    Do people really like being large families of starving thieving family members who have to thieve because they are starving?
    Do you know any rich catholics?
    Around here, they are The White trash of the city.

I can smell a catholic by the fat belly hanging of his wife and the stench of onions from their house and the dirty hungry kids in it and out of it stealing and robbing and begging and having yet more catholics.

13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Uhh well in real estate we have laws called riparian rights which means that if you live near a lake you property touches the lake you can go down to the lake and go for a swim or canoe ride and stuff like that. Now as far as people bein stupid is concerned, yes it's true, man is an idiot.

When you have 10 tons of thermate at the WTC and you think it was jets crashin into the buildings that caused it,, ahh fuck n/m..

Look you can build a house on a flood plain if you are stupid enough to buy a flood plain. Also, now we have areas that are protected greenbelts which are nice.

Where was I? oh yeah. build a house on high ground. on solid land that won't be eroded. Also, buy a house with a poured concrete foundation, not those big bricks, cuz the mortar turns to crap, then yer basement leaks, which you will have to declare on an SPIS form. Better not lie on that sucker.

Also, when a paki tells you that the basement doesn't leak, it does, etc. I have had pakis with the same license as me fax me over information and even fuckin jpeg pictures to my email "proving" that the house I am asking about has a legal basement apartment. I do a little research and everything they told me is a fuckin lie. I mean everything. I call city hall, then I go down there, ask about a property, ask if the committee of adjustment has ever given the OK for a basement apartment and they have no idea about permit number BR555-00Opa or anything else this fuckin paki told me, it's all bullshit.

Yeah don't buy a home from a paki, and build on high solid ground, look at a map first, check the elevations and where the rivers run. Levees can break.

people in Minot are dumb imo, pick up trucks and sandbags, go fight the terrorists too. forget about thermate, just support the troops.
    'cept for alw, hes good in a p38.

We have newfies around here that understand stuff better than most people in the world. No Tv in newfoundland.

Thes are real Canadians, from Newfoundland, they are catholic cuz they say stuff like "sacred heart of jesus" and "fuckin" but cuz originally they come from Ireland. They would tell the people in Minot the pictures prove that minots are retarded but my drink needs to get refilled bb. my spellin is goin, my mind is slippin, im fuckin rabling shit up mclouyd sry guys i did it again, one day ill be fukin dead and you guys will miss me.

she says "holy sacred heart of jesus, if my mother was alive now, she'd kill you. For this disgusting, holy fuckin mental patients, lord....potatoes lost, you get them on dooleys farm..

Biles Canadians check it, sacred heart of fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: May 28, 2011
  14. looseleaf

No problem bro' ... Hell sooner or later we will all go that route to the big bar and order a one armed chicken fucker or whatever you want to drink.....

I'll buy you a round or two....... :D

:alc:

15. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Water flowing down is a result of water having gone up first. ;-)

16. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

No biggie, we get wet, we'll dry off. :D

17. looseleaf

It's all relative;

Take a look at Old Faithful in Yellowstone.

I asked my friend's Uncle why in WW2 he left the submarine service to become an Navy pilot and fly the Hellcat and F4U....

He said ; as a young man it dawned upon him that in the Naval Air, what goes down must come up. However in the sub service, what goes down, does not necessarily come up........ He liked the Naval Air odds better....;)

18. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

"Well I'm gettin kinda bored here in Texas....I reckon it's about time for a move...I say I'll head north to Minot, get myself a nice shack by the river, away from all the dumbasses here in Texas that don't do their research before they make a major decision.. I never did quite fit in around these here parts. "Honey, where's my George Strait CD?" goddam Texas heat. Makes ya lose yer marbles. I like George Strait. He's about the furthest thing from a homosexual as you can get. I used to work with homosexuals. I never got sexually molested by those guys in the warehouse or anything like that, now I'm moving to Minot." Signed, Alw

[​IMG] Take Care in Minot alw, signed George Strait

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011