Mixer banned??????????

Discussion in '{JG13} Loki's Kinder all welcome' started by Glas, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

It's their rights. They can do whatever they want, for example, they can fly with transparent cocpits (like 302's did). Until you catch them, you can't blame them. This is the basic law.
    Read carefuly moxer's post. mart is not the reason of ban.
    So, guys were completely right, fuck you! :)

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Mixer will never find proves for the players, who consider spying is allowed. That's why nobody from spy-users makes promises to stop spying even to get amnesty.

Badboy did what he had done. I don't wanna go into discussion of what admin should to do on his forum. That's his business.
    What I have to note are the facts, that Developers (accoring to --bw-- post, you can find it yourself) had asked to wait with final conclusions about "falcon". That's why I have to postpone the final conclusion on "falcon" and it left unpublished in the admins forum. I had been banned on forum after "-mart- spying attempt" and after -mart- complains on "bad mixer" to Developers, not before. But, again, I don't wanna discuss the actions/reasons/etc. of forum admin.

3. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

Then stop to ban ppl for nothing! If you can't prove spying it mean that ppl are inecent. Presumpsion of guilt it's the basic law! Ok, we even havn't law at all!
    So, mart is the reason of your ban. Am i right?
    I'll ask badboy about reasons, and if -mart- complains were not a reason of your ban... i hope you bag mart's pardon.

4. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

-mart- was caught abusing the bug with jeeps where they could be launched via a autoexec if the lowest numbered field was on the opposite side.

I repeat, he was caught doing this. On several occasions. Under different nicks.

What happened maty? Fuck all. Because FB leaders decided it would go unpunished (as did FH admin, despite all of the proof!).

Ask -mart- about '-tina-' :rolleyes:

Since -mart- claimed that he was, ill take his word for it if you dont mind ;)

And you, for the reasons stated clearly above. Especially about the mart/tina thing, which was WIDELY publicised at the time.

You think mart doesnt in any way whatsoever abuse rules in the arena? As I said earlier, people like you with their head stuck in the sand are the biggest problem on FH.

Sad :(

5. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

And would FB/SB punish them if they are caught?

No.

Big difference ;)

6. andrei

andrei Well-Known Member

why one unoperable person of psychic hospital( i mean mixer) must define politician for whole freehost? Which rules did he follow? fictitious of his bad mind?

7. HJM---

HJM--- Well-Known Member

can we delete assholes posts from here (no, I was not referring to you Frog)?

8. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

What do you trying to say - that Mart's complain was a real reason to ban you? Well, if you want to belive - that is your business. The truth is - you was banned because you failed to report your approach regarding falcon and you fucked up people instead. That is one and alone reason. And - believe me - I will fuck you up at forum next time if you will continue to fuck up people. I suppose, from now, every your forum post, where you try to mislead, misuse or confuse people (inregardless - intl or rus) will be controlled to prevent you to be a "good boy and father" - all you play will be revealed so on.

Last edited: May 2, 2006
  9. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

AFAIK, -mart- was banned once. Yep, for abusing jeep feature.
    drink were banned for using unlim ammo stuff.

10. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

No, i wasnt

Rgreat gave me "last warning"

11. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Very pathetic. I've dropped the tear away.

BTW - first personal warning, Mixer. You better improve your writing skill, because there too many ambiguities in that your post, and them could mislead people by wrong interpreting.

The truth is - you have no prove that SB "cheated for years". As no one has. All you have - mere surmises, your or other people. Not a prove - not guilty.

You have no prove "they reject get amnesty". If their guilt not proven - what they should request an amnesty for?

You mislead people saying "they are ignoring the part of community". Your quez does not reflect the whole community oppinion. You try to represent it does to get one more argument in a pocket.

Any prove of that? If not - the second personal warning will be declared.

Be sure, I do not require you shut up. I require you, as admin, stay on proven facts only and do not provoke people.

Last edited: May 2, 2006
  12. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

i guess the russian part of our community has something against mixer, as far as i can see some of you are just plain jealous becouse (maybe?) mixer got some admin rights on arena , yes he got it and NOT you. And what about the job he's doing, i feel more comfortable to see him kick , ban or whatever do to idiots who are spying , messing up the fun for which we log on arena each day.

1. Isn't it true? How many times mixer or maletin posted links to russian version of polls where only russian part of community were discussing major changes or improvements taking place in upcoming FHL? And don't tell me that's not IGNORING the international part of community...
    2. @spying issue
    Take a look in here and tell me which squads have declined the spying agreement we've had some years ago, you can say what you want but as for me that's ignorance ... therefor i'm pro to what mixer does.

13. HJM---

HJM--- Well-Known Member

look who is talking...IMO you are very very far from being "priviliged" to tell people to improve their english as your skills in that matter are...well, poor (sentences in your posts look like an online translation or something to tell the truth). Pass it.

14. bah---

bah--- Well-Known Member

FU Glas. mudila sranyi.

15. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

Another polish native speaker.

16. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

спокойно :), если придраться не к чему, придираются к грамматике :)

17. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

fucking thread.. :D

18. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

find a moderator :)

19. SliceMaster

SliceMaster Well-Known Member

I`v been kiled many times by spyusers, transpcocpit users and the same.
    Why i`m not complain?

1. I have no proofs
    2. basicaly, there were ways to fight this shit, i just been to lazy to use it.
    3. "fair play" is to uncertain thing. I saw curses 4 ditchkillers, but same time saw "ditching" planes shooting my allies or troops, as example.

Fair play is not something U can demand. Its something U can do Urself.
    Who the fuck is mixer to decide what`s write and what`s wrong?

What can i see on MA, since mixer starts his "fair play campain"?
    Complains! Fucking lazy loosers w no proofs crying outloud:
    "its selfkill, its shootkill, u spyng, send track to mixer or u`ll be banned".

Who are fuck are U to order other player what to do?
    Since what time somebody have to waste his time to proof his innocence while U have no proofs?

Gestapo U say? And what hell are YOU doing YOURSELF?
    When drink was banned there was no objections and was clear proofs.
    mixer have no proofs, but ban peaple. What 4 been banned mart last time?
    4 changing color no more ore less! It`s bulshit. What`s next? Write permission demand 4 takeoff w proofs of color loyality?

Whanna fight spyies? Demand to turn of rdr or make it white, demand to stop attach command.
    Learn to fly, Learn to plan at last.
    Whanna ban cheater? Learn to find proofs, not complains and thoughts, but proofs.

Stop this ban4nothing shit.

p/s i hate 110 more than any of these spying shit.

фуух, тыщу лет стока по аглицки не писал.

20. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

[The truth is - you have no prove that SB "cheated for years". As no one has. All you have - mere surmises, your or other people. Not a prove - not guilty.]

Thats the problem when the police is the same person as the burglar...

falcon, desant, bullet, -mart- Are all old cheaters, old history, known by every veteran of the freehost...

Looks like the old "russian mafia" is still going on strong...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.