Moscow

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by hezey, Mar 29, 2010.

1. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

That is not relevant, atheism is not a cause of wars and conflicts, persecutions and harassments.
    Atheism is not about not choosing a religion, it is about not believing in a "god", and as such being an atheist is not an opposite to being a religious person, it is an opposite to being a believing in a "god" person.

You can believe what you want, I don't really care. But religion is a motive for actions, for converting, for fighting, for indoctrinating, for rule setting and controlling, for messing with other people's lifes, for judging and classifying. This is religious hypocrisy.

Most people I know are catholics. All of them intentionally do things, that are not allowed by their religion. What is the fucking point?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7qaSxuZUg

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  2. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

I see, so Chairman Mao did not kill all those people just because he was an atheist. Nor did Stalin, nor Pol Pot.

But your write, any "ism" does not kill. People kill in the name of religion or in the name of not being in the correct religion or just being religious.

Religion or it's choice is just another way of clothing the nakedness of murder.

There is always a way out, a justification for the "need" to kill in most religions and in most "anti-religious" of people.

Hell, even Buddhists in Japan and Hindus in India found justification for systematic murdering of their fellow man.

When the morality of murder is so well accepted you will always have murder justified.

3. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Yes, for once I can agree with you - they did not kill all those people just because they were atheists.

And I did not write that any "ism" does not kill, care to quote?

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

idiots.