MS OS is tired out.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, Sep 17, 2015.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I don't know about MAC OS, I really don't, I have never used one for longer than it took for me to get pissed off in a store.
    MSDOS? I know all about that Yankee Trick.
    It is like so much Yankees do, half assed, don't think just DO IT. Sort of the way USA has built it's infrastructure. Which is falling part because the world changed right around it, them, the USA [superhighways? What a wast of time, treasure that was.
    I am switching over to the Linux Kernel and the software that runs on the Android OS.
    The Android I have had for about 6 months now, is as capable a computer as the PC I had before my heart attack. My heart atack [and the strokes in my brain] demanded I eiahter drp out or move. Move forward? NOPE, I moved sideways.
    This android device I have is every bit as capable as the PC I used before I got sick, 9 years ago.
    I am looking forward to the future of computing, but before LINUX took over in the tiny computers world, I thought I was stuck, I thought I would have to drop out, like my grandparents, who could not even make a fucking phone call in their last years.

I never did pilot an automobile so I do not lament those thing's passing, I mean, those things NOT BEING USED ANYMORE. The change on the roads really took my grandparents by surprise. SO did telepathy and telecoms and, indeed, computing.
    I want to be able to compute until my end.

Android OS and Linux Kernel inside. I don't have to worry, waiting for 'them' to stop using a brake pedal and replace it with a NEW IMPROVED and ON SALE ON SALE BARGAIN BARGAIN SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE, rectal circuit or whatever is in the NEW NEW NEW up and coming way to STOP, just fucking STOP.
    Device not ready to shut down, insert anal probe.