My flying

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Funtom, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

Due to last few days in MA, i'll write something about my flying...

1/ yes, i fly like a coward (for you) and yes, i will fly like a coward (for you)
    2/ that i am not turning like an idiot doesn't mean i am not fighting
    3/ if you want somebody who will turn in 190 against spit or yak, try somebody else, not me
    4/ i am attacking planes with ottos only when i want it and only when i have an adequate plane for that
    5/ if you climb to 6km only for writing a message "fight you bitch!", don't do that, save your nerves
    6/ yes, i am weird and better ignore me because i eat a little kids too when i am hungry

summary: i am boring, my flying is boring and your neverending screaming is boring too, if you have a problem with my flying, tell it to your mother, not to me, if you can't sleep because of it, tell it to your doctor, not to me

Thank you for your attention.

2. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Imho you should have understanding for those players, even if they dont have for you. You attack cons from behind , when they dont see you , just to put them in your score...There is nothing friendly in that .That is very brutal if you ask me. And possibly very teasing. So, have understanding if someone else is teasing you after. Its not like you gave them a chance to return favour.
    It is like having 3 cons on your 6 , chasing until they kill you, until you explode, until every one of them gets a piece of ur misery.It would be normal to be angry after. Yes, it is a game, but some people need some scores, to prove themselves something. And they r proving to themselves something by killing someone other. Not especially friendly .

3. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Haha, oh boy ... being a notorious, constantly running, unmanly, chicken-shit alt monkey myself, I know all about that. Just ignore the fuckers (I know it's hard, because I never manage to :D).

4. Red Ant

My own style of flying / fighting (if you can call it that :rolleyes: ) is obviously somewhat like Funtom's, and you'll just have to take my word for it when I tell you that I never thought I had something to prove ... prove WHAT anyway? That I'm an average pilot who enjoys shooting down planes while not getting shot down himself all the fucking time?

You're putting too much into this. It's simply just a matter of personal preference ... it doesn't have to be about ego.

5. demian

demian Well-Known Member

RRRRRedant!
    What i have said about proving is not about you:)
    I know Funtom, he doesnt fly like you , you fight. He doesnt. He is not person
    to prove anything to anyone , but he is trying to compete with himself.
    He is proving something to himself. When i said that I also mentioned case about 3 cons on ur tail trying to get piece. Most of people are trying to prove something to somebody in this game. For me, 3 cons on tail shooting at you is same thing as Funtoms flying. None of those is for pleasure. I know how Funtom gets angry when shot dwn. So, having 3 cons on ur tail shooting the hell out of you , or having Funtom stabbing you in the back, produces same effect. People react, say something, tease, all you need is to have some understanding.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  6. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Fucking dumbasses

Understanding? I understand that most pilots have zero tactical mindset, or any mindset for that matter, when flying. All the time, I find one teammate flying with 3+ cons on their tail, all in a line, blazing away over each other trying to shoot down the guy at the front of the conga line. If I do it right, I wind up with at least two kills on the first pass. My personal best was four. But this conga line thing, by far, is the thing that pisses me off the most. :director: Anything over ONE fighter engaging ONE FUCKING AIRPLANE is pretty stupid. :director: I often find myself trying to ensure I get credit for the kill that everyone is trying to steal while constantly looking behind me because those other fucktards provide no support at all, potentially leading to a numerical disadvantage as other enemy aircraft join the fight (since all three of us can't kill the bastard up front, another group of fighters engage us and we all die because nobody supported the initial engagement).

Ultimately, I think this is where Funtom gets his flying style from. It's not the enemy fighters that irritate him, it's the gaggle of morons that fly at his dead 6 trying to shoot down the fighter that he is currently engaging. At least this is my understanding of his situation.

If that's the case Funtom, why the fuck did you join TGR? %)

7. demian

demian Well-Known Member

This is why everything happens. Because most of people just care for credit. How many times you killed guy just so someone else wouldnt get kill?
    On purpose you go for kill instead of letting guy bail.
    Next time , let kill stealers get the kill, and dont become animal.And dont make us all animals because you want kill.
    Fuck ur kills. Fuck ur credit. Ill let guy go home, no need credit. No need kills, im not serial killer, im human. I just need the thrill of fighting. That is the reason why no one teases me in arena , but everyone does that to Funtom.
    Because he wants only kills, he cares only for that. He cares only for streak , doesnt see people in arena. As i said, have understanding , because you killed many guys just for streak or credit, its same.

8. Red Ant

On a side note, what's with people referring to Funtom as 'he/him'? I thought Funtom = fatale. :confused:
    Then again, who can keep track of all the secondary and tertiary accounts ...

9. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

You're most likely right. But then again, I always suspected fatale to be fat-ale. Ergo, a man.

No hard feelings Funtom/fatale.

BTW, I fly (flied) like that too. It seems with the dwindling numbers in the arena BnZ/Energy fighting has gone out of style. Though, with greater numbers, and more organized raids, there's more fun and more of an appeal and a challenge to being high and fast. Then again, your plane to a great degree decides the style in which you fight, the opposing plane being the another great deciding factor. There's no cookie-cutter solution, it's a bit like rock-paper-scissors. Only the battles take longer than a 1-second show of hands to resolve who's the winner :)

-Z

10. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

Ant fight more than me. Do you know why? You have 5 sec ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................maybe because he fly with joy and i use my little mouse? I think it's a good reason. Maybe because he fly p-38 and i am often in 190 or p47? Next good reason....
    Look, when i am in p51 with less than 50% fuel and i meet lonely 190 and situation is good, i will turn like a devil. But i am not turning when i know that my opponent is in better plane in this attribute, he has low fuel and some other cons are otw. Why? Because i am not idiot.
    For exampley yesterday's eve- i was in 109f4, you in p39 and gandhi in yak (higher than me when we started)+letez in fighter-li2.... do you really thing that situation was good for me? When we were alone, i made some attacks, but turn against p39? And when i knew you are in and i know that p39 turns better? So why to die...

You talk that i am proving something to myself by killing surprised cons. Interesting. Or maybe you are proving something to yourself when you fight with 3 enemies in worse plane? What you can lost then? ....

I like heavy fighters like 190 and p47, who fought irl with these types in tnb? We don't know their names, because they are dead. I play simulator so i fly like irl, i use tactics, i kill blind enemies. And I don't care if somebody think I am coward because i use BnZ. For you is challenge to kill sometimes all enemies in unfair dogfight, for me is challenge to kill enemy who doesn't know about me. That's all.

btw: that i am angry sometimes when i die, that is not about wb, sometimes i am angry all day because of work, because of girlfriend, because of bad weather, because of politics, when i have bad day since morning, it's normal that i will be angry in the evening too. Again, i don't know what are you talking about.

11. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

Re: Fucking dumbasses

Yep, i am not helping a lot, because why? I help once, twice and he again and again do the same bad thing and die. So... when i help, I lost my E, I lost my advantage and we both die. Is that clever? I don't think so. When somebody use his brain, i will help, i will coo, but show me how many ppl in arena do that. I remember from the last time just nick "lol", we fought against 4 reds, we killed 2 of them without our losses, that was nice cooperation. But typical dumbass is not important for me. Now you can call me "arogant bitch" ;)

I fly with TGR because they are good guys and this sq. is rly nice, no shitty talks, no nerves, just fun. But i don't understand what they write, so... :p :cool:

12. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Lesbians are cool.
    %)

13. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Ok, so you really are a scorewhoring arrogant bitch. FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU! :turret:

14. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Spasibo za vashe vnimanie :)

15. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

I are ;)

16. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

And you Are in other squad.

17. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Many good pilots in ma , fly with mouse..

cool..So what is stopping you? Play ur own game.

Of course you dont , because ur getting so personal. Fly ur own game , but dont expect to attak from behind and to be loved. For that you can always play pool or poker or... Thats all im saying . The only problem i see here is that you want to be good with everyone and for everyone to be so understanding when you dont help them or when you back stab them just to put them in score.Thats not the way it works. If you claim you wont help some idiot, dont expect that idiot to understand you. Dotn expect understanding from con who you attacked from behind. Instead , give understanding for players who whine.
    Many times you were that idiot losing alt , and people helped or wanted to help. Tune down that fascistic attitude , people play game in many different ways , and they r not idiots just because of flying on deck.
    People simply have right not to like you , or not to like ur style of flying, that is their right .I could understand this thread, if that was response to some forum attack on ur style of flying, but it is not, nobody attacked you here for your way of playing a game.Instead, you come here to heal ur own weaknesses and to explain to us your style of flying. Well cool, play ur own game, find ur own challenge , but dont force anyone to like you or to understand you.

18. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

here we go...
    how long is it when u said that i want to be good with everyone, because i wrote "hi" to some ppl who entered to arena? ~ 3 weeks? yes, i want to be good with everyone, why not? why not to write "hi" to ppl, which i "know" x years? wb is just fun for me and ppl here are something like my "friends" (except bumbrle, of course), for you it's maybe weird, but i sometimes write "privet" to letez too, and i don't like what he did in MA, but he's maybe good man, i don't know...
    for somebody is better to write "fu", i write "hi" ...again, it's about mentality or naturels, i play with other ppl and not against other PCs

fascistic attitude? hmmm... slow down, man, slow down
    i never wrote that people are idiots because of flying on deck, i wrote that they are idiots when they died in 100m in fight against 5 cons and scream that it was my fault because i flew away
    yes, people play this game in many different ways, so why they scream to me some bullshits about cowards and scorewhores? i am not the man who started, i only wrote that if they has a problem with it, it's not my problem, that's my style

to like me? lol :D
    to understand me? hmmm... again, everything what i want is no shitty messages like "come down, you alt bitch!" or "fuck you coward!"

btw: who fly with a mouse? i know it about orosco, pbarry and nikcz did (both had the same style like me now), rest are just some newbies what i know, they are not so good pilots i think... i am not good in tnb too (better is that i am like a clown), i believe that with mouse you cant fight against a good joy-pilot, or you can, but you lost in most of cases

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  19. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Wurge does( hyde and many other nicks) Gil does, Sonar does( he is using sonarstick -mouse plus pedals)

Your getting it all wrong.I make conclusions only from this post.

Mb too strong word, sorry , but intellectual domination and thinking, zero tolerance, without right sensitivity leads to fascism.
    Yes, you said many times people who fly low and slow are idiots.

That is what ur asking. To get understanding in situations where you kill someone from behind with no warning etc. I keep telling you, but you dont seem to see it, this is game about war, its not game where you can do some friendly missions with friends, hurting no one. Its war sim, and in these sims people tend to get angry.Have understanding for them because mb they are not capable of understanding you.

Ill finish it here, dont get so personal. I gave you my best advice in first post, not judging about ur style of playing.I have nothing against BNZ pilots,
    you know that. If you dont know, or dont remember, thats ur problem.
    I wont serve as victim doll for you to express ur weaknesses. Weakness is when someone tells your bitch, and you get so personal .You have every right to kill any player in arena the way it suits you , and to respond to any insult with whatever u got.I have always supported and helped players who got attacked for no reason. And flying bnz is no reason for someone to attacks you. But i dont want to serve as training doll here, just because i was direct. If I insulted you for flying BNZ style, ok ill stay. but i think I didnt. I gave you my oppinion, advice to be stronger than those guys who insult you. And for that I wont explain myself.I did not want to be malicious, i just wanted to help.

20. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Who cares anymore?

Everybody plays their own game and brings what they got to the game.

You need or want to vulch/BnZ in a 190 go ahead.

Have fun.